• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Prisoner

• Hug

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Congrats OreGuy! Having judged your entries in the past, I agree it is long overdue :clap3:

Congrats Prisoner as well. And slay with that second place.

It's also gonna be my first silver token whew :jonnycat:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Legend E said:

Wait what. I'm confused with the results, where am I? :skull:

• Haha 1

Found it. Well i am on light mode 🤡

Congrats to @OreGuy I've had the chance to read your entries all the way from SOTS3 and to see that you've came up with such an acclaimed entry :jonnycat: legend tbh

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Prisoner said:

Found it. Well i am on light mode 🤡

Sorry I tried finding a good silver color and it was kicking my ass :sosad:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hug said:

QEYvtHN.png

Round 4 💿 Results

Hey hitmakers, it's the host with the shorter name here!

What we weren't short on were great entries for each of the judge's challenges this week: 4 for Fire Breath, 3 for Cyberpunk, and 2 for Erotica --  It's finally time for the results for the forth round!

uabHIFX.png

I'm going to order this a bit differently this week. We're doing Fire Breath, then Erotica, and last (not least!) Cyberpunk!

(Aurora worked hard on these banners so I'm going to use them, okay?!)

fo9vYEp.png

We're coming in hot with these entries, but where did they place? Here's our Fire Breath results this week~

Reveal hidden contents

In 9th place we have @Ya Ya with "Perfect Match"

In 8th place we have @Armani? with "Firestarter"

In 5th place we have @Kylie Jenner with "Find Some Sun"

and now, drum roll please...

In 2nd place, earning a Silver Hit Token, we have @Prisoner with "Village Drums"!

You being a force to be reckoned with is a tradition in its own right. Congratulations on another smash entry!

yE930Cd.png

We're...coming in hot with these entries? I really didn't mean for it to work so well when writing this. Anyway, here's the climactic ending for our Erotica writers this week!

Reveal hidden contents

In 6th place is @Invisibility with "Whiff of Whiskey"

In 4th place is @Weld_E with "Holley Hoetal (Cum inside)"

kwzzNL2.png

...and how are my little dystopian robots doing? Thanks to everyone who submitted for my challenge <3 let's get to our late-stage results for the Cyberpunk challenge:

Reveal hidden contents

In 7th place, we have hurricane326 with "Cityscape"

:3rdplace: In 3rd place, earning a Bronze Hit token, we have--wait, I'm receiving word that we have a TIE FOR SECOND!

:2ndplace: Also in 2nd place, earning a Silver Hit token, we have @Legend E with "Battery"! :2ndplace:

Your entry charged us up and had us ready for the digital apocalypse. Congratulations on your continued success in this season!

For those of you who are keen eyed, you may realize this means we have...

:1stplace: In 1st place, earning a Golden Hit token, we have @OreGuy with "!!!Cyberspacecutie^-^pie:3"! :1stplace:

You don't know how happy it made me to see that you got the #1 this week. Without spoiling too much, this scored my second 10 of the whole season! With you being one of our most consistent contributors to GH it was LONG overdue. Congratulations on taking the top spot on the Judges Challenge!

and with that, we draw Round 4 to a close. Keep an ear out for Round 5, I bet you'll love the sound of it!

mNByy5S.png

Repost for new page. Well done everyone, especially our Hit Token recipients!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hug said:

Keep an ear out for Round 5, I bet you'll love the sound of it!

This is a hint

Congrats @OreGuy :clap3: 

• Like 1

On 4/18/2024 at 12:35 AM, Hug said:

QEYvtHN.png

Round 4 💿 Results

Hey hitmakers, it's the host with the shorter name here!

What we weren't short on were great entries for each of the judge's challenges this week: 4 for Fire Breath, 3 for Cyberpunk, and 2 for Erotica --  It's finally time for the results for the forth round!

uabHIFX.png

I'm going to order this a bit differently this week. We're doing Fire Breath, then Erotica, and last (not least!) Cyberpunk!

(Aurora worked hard on these banners so I'm going to use them, okay?!)

fo9vYEp.png

We're coming in hot with these entries, but where did they place? Here's our Fire Breath results this week~

Reveal hidden contents

In 9th place we have @Ya Ya with "Perfect Match"

In 8th place we have @Armani? with "Firestarter"

In 5th place we have @Kylie Jenner with "Find Some Sun"

and now, drum roll please...

In 2nd place, earning a Silver Hit Token, we have @Prisoner with "Village Drums"!

You being a force to be reckoned with is a tradition in its own right. Congratulations on another smash entry!

yE930Cd.png

We're...coming in hot with these entries? I really didn't mean for it to work so well when writing this. Anyway, here's the climactic ending for our Erotica writers this week!

Reveal hidden contents

In 6th place is @Invisibility with "Whiff of Whiskey"

In 4th place is @Weld_E with "Holley Hoetal (Cum inside)"

kwzzNL2.png

...and how are my little dystopian robots doing? Thanks to everyone who submitted for my challenge <3 let's get to our late-stage results for the Cyberpunk challenge:

Hide contents

In 7th place, we have hurricane326 with "Cityscape"

:3rdplace: In 3rd place, earning a Bronze Hit token, we have--wait, I'm receiving word that we have a TIE FOR SECOND!

:2ndplace: Also in 2nd place, earning a Silver Hit token, we have @Legend E with "Battery"! :2ndplace:

Your entry charged us up and had us ready for the digital apocalypse. Congratulations on your continued success in this season!

For those of you who are keen eyed, you may realize this means we have...

:1stplace: In 1st place, earning a Golden Hit token, we have @OreGuy with "!!!Cyberspacecutie^-^pie:3"! :1stplace:

You don't know how happy it made me to see that you got the #1 this week. Without spoiling too much, this scored my second 10 of the whole season! With you being one of our most consistent contributors to GH it was LONG overdue. Congratulations on taking the top spot on the Judges Challenge!

and with that, we draw Round 4 to a close. Keep an ear out for Round 5, I bet you'll love the sound of it!

mNByy5S.png

On 4/18/2024 at 12:46 AM, Legend E said:

Congrats OreGuy! Having judged your entries in the past, I agree it is long overdue :clap3:

It's also gonna be my first silver token whew :jonnycat:

On 4/18/2024 at 12:56 AM, Prisoner said:

Congrats to @OreGuy I've had the chance to read your entries all the way from SOTS3 and to see that you've came up with such an acclaimed entry :jonnycat: legend tbh

On 4/18/2024 at 2:01 AM, fountain said:

Ahhhhh @OreGuy!! What a moment years in the making! Congrats on #1 :heart2:

19 hours ago, Jackson said:

Congrats @OreGuy :clap3: 

+ @Aurora
OH MY GOD :jonny5: MY FIRST #1 OMG :jonny5:
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MESSAGES :heart2:

this is truly such a blast. i just got to read this now because my mom has been in the hospital for the past 3 days so my mind has been all over the place. She's going out now, so this win feels like a nice little bow and tap on the back for me after this week. :'(

And as you guys mentioned, I've been joining this competition for AGES. And after reading reviews of those always on the top season after season, there was always a thought that I'd never do it like they do. This is such a great thing and I couldn't have wished for a better timing. :heart: 

Edited by OreGuy
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
32 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

+ @Aurora
OH MY GOD :jonny5: MY FIRST #1 OMG :jonny5:
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MESSAGES :heart2:

this is truly such a blast. i just got to read this now because my mom has been in the hospital for the past 3 days so my mind has been all over the place. She's going out now, so this win feels like a nice little bow and tap on the back for me after this week. :'(

And as you guys mentioned, I've been joining this competition for AGES. And after reading reviews of those always on the top season after season, there was always a thought that I'd never do it like they do. This is such a great thing and I couldn't have wished for a better timing. :heart: 

Wishing all the best to your mom and congratulations again :heart2:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

GOLDEN HITTERS, PLEASE CONGRATULATE YOUR HOST @Aurora ON WINNING LET'S SPOON 16!!! AN ICONIC ACHIEVEMENT!!

267412_f938c.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

PTNR :fish2: 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Prisoner said:

PTNR :fish2: 

BYar7xcCUAAuKXy?format=png&name=small

• Haha 1

QEYvtHN.png

Hey, Hitmakers! Wow, what a week it's been. Let's take a quick recap, shall we? :celestial5:

Firstly, congratulations to OreGuy for earning their very first #1 Golden Hit, an achievement that's been years in the making. Moments like these are truly what makes it all worth it for me as a host and judge. We always try to switch up the judging panel from season to season because different writers resonate with different people, and while it's great to see dominant forces continuously serving great material, it's just as rewarding to see other writers having their own big moment. With four different players going #1 this season so far, who knows who may be next at the top of the Golden HitList? :1stplace:

Secondly, as Element kindly revealed above, while co-hosting this tournament, I've also been participating in another, which culminated in my victory yesterday! Let's Spoon is a very fun—albeit stressful at times—game and I would highly recommend you check it out (or any of Element's other games) in the future. He's truly an amazing host and also a brilliant writer, spawning multiple Hit Token-earning smashes throughout Golden Hit's six season run! I appreciate your patience while I was participating in the time-consuming endgame of Let's Spoon. But now it's on with the show! :duca:

Without further ado, let me introduce you all to the fifth round of Season 6...

aB41Tfi.png

For this challenge, we're digging into the archives and borrowing a classic from the Platinum Hit era of songwriting tournaments which somehow hasn't made it to Golden Hit yet. Your task is simple: write a song to an instrumental track of your choosing. That's it! Your song can be about anything you want, in any genre you want, with no technical restrictions whatsoever. You do not need to record your song to complete this challenge, however if you have the means to do so and would like to, by all means go ahead, but only your lyrics will be judged as always. :katie2:

You may find your instrumentals on YouTube, Soundcloud, etc. You may create your own instrumental if you wish! You may also consider taking inspiration from film scores, or video game OSTs rather than traditional pop music instrumentals. What we do not want is for you to take an existing popular song and re-write the lyrics. Listen to your chosen instrumental and take note of its sonic elements: what you hear and what you feel. What images does it conjure up in your head? Try and match your lyrics to the tone of the instrumental so everything fits together. :jamming:

Additionally, Hug has been working on something special for this challenge. As we will not be judging the instrumentals themselves (only how well your lyrics fit and complement them) to assist in your creativity, similar to the Midjourney challenge of seasons' past, we are allowing optional AI generations for instrumentals ONLY (not lyrics). Hug has used the following websites to generate some instrumentals based on prompts, which you are free to use as inspiration, or generate your own instrumentals via similar means. If you wish to know more about how this works, @Hug will be the person to contact. :loud:

https://www.udio.com/playlists/a3hzYetZJuK8FSsjpBDtUN
https://suno.com/playlist/d2ff94de-d8fa-4ff6-9014-571392a1956b

Songs due via Google Form submission by Sat. Apr 27, 11:59PM EST

As we've had a small break since the last writing exercise, and this is a little more demanding in terms of what you will be required to research, write, and submit, we are offering an extended week-long deadline for this challenge rather than the usual five days. The top three submissions will earn their writers a Hit Token, so make sure to submit for your chance at one of those. If you have not yet signed up for Golden Hit: Season 6, that's fine! Just submit an entry and we'll add you to the sign-ups list.

mNByy5S.png

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

QEYvtHN.png

Hey, Hitmakers! Wow, what a week it's been. Let's take a quick recap, shall we? :celestial5:

Firstly, congratulations to OreGuy for earning their very first #1 Golden Hit, an achievement that's been years in the making. Moments like these are truly what makes it all worth it for me as a host and judge. We always try to switch up the judging panel from season to season because different writers resonate with different people, and while it's great to see dominant forces continuously serving great material, it's just as rewarding to see other writers having their own big moment. With four different players going #1 this season so far, who knows who may be next at the top of the Golden HitList? :1stplace:

Secondly, as Element kindly revealed above, while co-hosting this tournament, I've also been participating in another, which culminated in my victory yesterday! Let's Spoon is a very fun—albeit stressful at times—game and I would highly recommend you check it out (or any of Element's other games) in the future. He's truly an amazing host and also a brilliant writer, spawning multiple Hit Token-earning smashes throughout Golden Hit's six season run! I appreciate your patience while I was participating in the time-consuming endgame of Let's Spoon. But now it's on with the show! :duca:

Without further ado, let me introduce you all to the fifth round of Season 6...

aB41Tfi.png

For this challenge, we're digging into the archives and borrowing a classic from the Platinum Hit era of songwriting tournaments which somehow hasn't made it to Golden Hit yet. Your task is simple: write a song to an instrumental track of your choosing. That's it! Your song can be about anything you want, in any genre you want, with no technical restrictions whatsoever. You do not need to record your song to complete this challenge, however if you have the means to do so and would like to, by all means go ahead, but only your lyrics will be judged as always. :katie2:

You may find your instrumentals on YouTube, Soundcloud, etc. You may create your own instrumental if you wish! You may also consider taking inspiration from film scores, or video game OSTs rather than traditional pop music instrumentals. What we do not want is for you to take an existing popular song and re-write the lyrics. Listen to your chosen instrumental and take note of its sonic elements: what you hear and what you feel. What images does it conjure up in your head? Try and match your lyrics to the tone of the instrumental so everything fits together. :jamming:

Additionally, Hug has been working on something special for this challenge. As we will not be judging the instrumentals themselves (only how well your lyrics fit and complement them) to assist in your creativity, similar to the Midjourney challenge of seasons' past, we are allowing optional AI generations for instrumentals ONLY (not lyrics). Hug has used the following websites to generate some instrumentals based on prompts, which you are free to use as inspiration, or generate your own instrumentals via similar means. If you wish to know more about how this works, @Hug will be the person to contact. :loud:

https://www.udio.com/playlists/a3hzYetZJuK8FSsjpBDtUN
https://suno.com/playlist/d2ff94de-d8fa-4ff6-9014-571392a1956b

Songs due via Google Form submission by Sat. Apr 27, 11:59PM EST

As we've had a small break since the last writing exercise, and this is a little more demanding in terms of what you will be required to research, write, and submit, we are offering an extended week-long deadline for this challenge rather than the usual five days. The top three submissions will earn their writers a Hit Token, so make sure to submit for your chance at one of those. If you have not yet signed up for Golden Hit: Season 6, that's fine! Just submit an entry and we'll add you to the sign-ups list.

mNByy5S.png

:duca:

• ATRL Moderator

choices!

4 minutes ago, Legend E said:

choices!

Good ones, I hope! :jamming:

• ATRL Moderator

I am actually curious to see if I can generate something remotely similar to the melodies I have in my head with AI :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Wait so while the idea is not to rewrite lyrics, can we take an instrumental from a song by our fave and write over it?

4 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Wait so while the idea is not to rewrite lyrics, can we take an instrumental from a song by our fave and write over it?

No. The reason for this is because it can be tempting to conform to the original song's melody and pacing. We're still looking for original material, just inspired by sound rather than a key phrase (butterflies, springtime) or genre (country).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Aurora said:

QEYvtHN.png

:jonny6: thank you 

10 hours ago, Aurora said:

OMG CONGRATS TOO!!! :clap3: multi award winning legend

• Thanks 1

and also what a fun challenge :eli: been wanting this for awhile

• Like 1

Found the instrumental for my Authentically Minimalistic  song :jonnycat:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.