• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Prisoner

• OreGuy

#19 @Julia Fox
πŸͺ·Β wedding gowns made of clouds πŸ¦‹
Your time in this season may have been brief, but it's always a pleasure to see you participate. We'll always remember "Consuelo"! Also, good luck to Coco Jones in The Color Game!

Β 

Rank Writer Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Average (T5) Average (All)
19 @Julia Fox 6.277 0 0 0 0 0 1.255 1.046

Ok wonderfulΒ 

"okay!" screamed Ness, as he saw this discourse going on on top of his brand new carpet

omg Julia a legenddd

#18 @beatinglikeadrum
πŸͺ· Psyche πŸ¦‹

Your time in this season may have been brief, but it's always a pleasure to see you participate. We'll always remember "C₁₃H₁₆Nβ‚‚Oβ‚‚"!

Β 

Rank Writer Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Average (T5) Average (All)
18 @beatinglikeadrum 6.767 0 0 0 0 0 1.353 1.128

Posted (edited)

ooh we include other girls even with just an entry. Secured that top 10 with ease i fear :jonny5:

Edited by OreGuy

#17 @blastoisebaby

πŸͺ· Cocoon πŸ¦‹

I'm sad your debut in this tournament was so short-lived, as I saw real potential in you (I was your highest scorer). Perhaps next season!

Β 

17 @blastoisebaby 6.977 0 0 0 0 0 1.395 1.163

#16 @worldwide angel

πŸͺ· i miss you πŸ¦‹

What a crime it is to see you so low! Obviously you are a Golden Hit legend at this point, and I just know your #1 Golden Hit is coming. "i miss you" indeed!

Β 

16 @worldwide angel 6.99 0 0 0 0 0 1.398 1.165

#15 @KernΒ (stupidjock)

πŸͺ· Digital Butterfly πŸ¦‹

Such potential! Snatching a 7+ scoring song out of the gate, only to never be heard of again… we'll never forget your #1 smash collaboration "The Loop"!

Β 

15 @Kern 7.05 0 0 0 0 0 1.41 1.175

#14 @Augmented

πŸͺ· Pure Devotion 🀠

Another GH legend gone too soon… ever since your debut you've been one to watch, later snatching a win in the 2022 Halloween special. Hopefully one of these seasons the timing will be right for you to have a full season!

Β 

14 @Augmented 0 0 8.333 0 0 0 1.667 1.389

wished i could've submitted for the country round :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator

Finally one person skipping the butterfly round :lmao:Β 

• Haha 2

#13 @djcalpal

πŸͺ· A Little Butterfly πŸ¦‹ The Only One 🀠

You did a fantastic job in your debut season! I really do wish you had stuck with it and continued to submit because I feel like a top ten debut was definitely in the cards for you. Perhaps next season!

Β 

13 @djcalpal 6.807 0 5.833 0 0 0 2.528 2.107

Β 

sPHHRvP.pnguTVH0Vq.png

I hope you enjoy this loyalty Rose Gold Hit Token of Carly Rae Jepsen for submitting during at least two rounds of Golden Hit: Season 6! :heart2:

#12 @AccioMiley

πŸͺ· Philly πŸ¦‹ Best friends πŸƒ

Much like djcalpal, you showed great promise in your debut season, and it would have been so great to see you continue to submit and see just how well you would have ended up placing overall. Hopefully we'll see you next season!

Β 

12 @AccioMiley 7.583 7.083 0 0 0 0 2.933 2.444

Β 

RigxHht.pngUYkyZDu.png

I hope you enjoy this loyalty Rose Gold Hit Token of Miley Cyrus for submitting during at least two rounds of Golden Hit: Season 6! :heart2:

idk what's happening help

#11 @Kylie Jenner

πŸͺ· I Went To A Party πŸƒ Find Some Sun πŸ§‘β€βš–οΈ

A former winner, GH legend, guest judging icon, and artist extraordinaire just placing outside of the top ten with only two songs submitted, now that's what I call icon tingz. :jonny: We loved your submissions, we just needed more! Always great to see you.

Β 

11 @Kylie Jenner 0 8.833 0 8.417 0 0 3.45 2.875

ok there we go

#10 @Jackson

πŸͺ· Paper Wings πŸ¦‹ Tumbleweed 🀠

Another former winner, GH legend, judging and hosting icon, and artist extraordinaire… but you placed INSIDE the top ten with only two songs submitted. The GOAT. A me in Season 4 tea kii. You extended your total number of #1 smash hits and got your first official Silver Hit of the Golden Hit era, crossing a few more accomplishments off your checklist while being overseas. Nobody is doing it like you!

Β 

10 @Jackson 9.167 0 8.75 0 0 0 3.583 2.986
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

The way you tagged 9Β :mandown:

i think the other one is untaggable for some reason nnn

#9 @Invisibility

πŸͺ· Glass Pain πŸ¦‹ Flavors of Life πŸƒ Whiff of Whiskey πŸ§‘β€βš–οΈ

Another future GH winner I fear, ever since your GH debut you've been one to watch, and I just can't wait to see you have that full season run of stomp after stomp after stomp that I know you're capable of. Also, good luck to Paper Cut in The Color Game! They've been slaying me tbh.

Β 

9 @Invisibility 7.573 8.167 0 8.317 0 0 4.811 4.009

Β 

UHcrYx3.pngj686ybk.png

I hope you enjoy this loyalty Rose Gold Hit Token of Empress Of for submitting during at least two rounds of Golden Hit: Season 6! :heart2:

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

The way you tagged 9Β :mandown:

Just now, OreGuy said:

i think the other one is untaggable for some reason nnn

Yes, hurricane326 is submitting from limbo. RIP.

Β 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.