Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

18 minutes ago, kyris89 said:

Thank God i haven't seen the leaks. Do you think these leaks will hurt the box office?

nah, it was quickly removed from reddit and mostly the die-hard fans are aware of the leaks and they are gonna watch it either way

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Not in any meaningful way. 

95% of people who care enough about Scream to look up videos or hashtags about it weeks before it comes out are going to go see it regardless. 3, 4, and 5 were all leaked who the killer was before the movies came out, too. 

omg yes, i remember back in 2011, a day before S4, i watched a random video on youtube and the first comment revealed the killers. I was "WTF just happened?".

Let's hope everyone will forget about this, no more leaks until the release and everything will be fine.

Tbh 9 times out of 10 you can tell who the killer is off casting alone if you think about it. I haven't seen the spoilers but I already have my suspicions based solely on the actors and it didn't take much thought. 

Even way back in Scream 2, anyone who knew who Mother Laurie Metcalf was knew you don't hire that level of actress to play a two-bit reporter with no importance to the story. 

People like to claim trailers gave it away for 5 but it didn't take much logic to think Jack Quaid who is contracted as a lead role on a huge  ongoing series isn't signing on just to be killed off and doesn't have the commitment available to sign on for more. Mikey was obvious to anyone who saw OUATIH. Even Emma and Rory were pretty obvious of the new cast imo. They have to cast more serious and capable actors as the killers than the rest of the cast because those roles are the hardest to pull off and the movie rests on their acting the most. 

MadonnasBoyfriend

The killer is obviously spider from avatar. I do enjoy his insta :gayriahcat1:

The spoiler just popped up on my fyp page, I’m gonna cry :noparty::weeps: I’m so mad wtf

Not me realizing I'm going to be in NYC on release weekend. Looks like I'll be seeing it there!

10 minutes ago, kyris89 said:

let us hope it's doing great

22 minutes ago, kyris89 said:

They're never bringing back Neve if this is the case. Scream fans don't wanna admit it, but it kinda proves the studio was right for not thinking she was worth whatever amount she was demanding. 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

They're never bringing back Neve if this is the case. Scream fans don't wanna admit it, but it kinda proves the studio was right for not thinking she was worth whatever amount she was demanding. 

Sidney character (Neve Campbell) was needed for scream 5 last year cause the 'big return' of the franchise would have been a disaster on box office without Neve and her legendary character. so yeah she is worth and thanks to scream 5 box office success we have the sixth movie of the franchise now (even if Neve is not playing this time!). Prediction numbers are good cause Scream 6 trailer looks promising, and Jenna Ortega is a big name right now thanks to 'Wednesday' series..

Edited by Sweetestsecret

Yeah S5 gained enough new fans, and lbr the newer gen probably doesn’t care about the original trio the way the old fans think they do :michael: 

Roman Holiday
3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Halloween doesn’t need Laurie Strode either lowkey, but for some reason she always stays here. 

I don't really care about the killers, tbh. I just NEED to know if

Gale and Kirby survive

:cries: 

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

She's not even needed for this one. Hopefully she can come back for 7, but honestly I'm fine if we just move on from her entirely.

Now you've got the Scream popcorn tins and cup drama with scalpers buying them in bulk at Cinemark and selling them $100 a piece on Ebay. :deadbanana:

MASSIVE, JUICY SCREAM 6 KILLER REVEAL SPOILERS

spacer.png

The hype is EVEN higher now with Demi's song (which it sounds KILLER). And they still have 3 weeks to build more anticipation. I'm sure the opening weekend will be higher than predictions

Rewatched 5 and ugh, I know they rebuilt the scream[1] set but not showing the garage just for a glimpse really irks me. It's really aging like milk. Based on the trailers though, scream 6 >>>> 

16 hours ago, StarsAllAligned said:

The spoiler just popped up on my fyp page, I’m gonna cry :noparty::weeps: I’m so mad wtf

I'm sorry this happened :chick3: I haven't seen a Scream video since i blocked all hashtags that included Scream or Ghostface. Hope it stays that way. I am more scared about YouTube Thumbnails, but every time i see a Scream Video, i click "Not interested".

• ATRL Moderator

I’m kind of terrified of seeing spoilers for this. Haven’t come across any yet, luckily. And I managed to steer clear of them for 5cream. Can’t believe we’re less than a month away :wanda:

Jenna's hosting SNL the weekend this comes out. They are really coming through with the promo for this :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.