• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtneney

Hayden

Jenna

Melissa

Samara

Freaking amazing!

Samara joining the Scream franchise is a dream come true :heart: This cast is already iconic

The cast is already much bigger than the Scream 5 cast or maybe it just feels like it. And i wonder if that's so they have a high body count but still are able to let most of the established characters survive.

Edited by Kevin2803

49 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

Samara joining the Scream franchise is a dream come true :heart: This cast is already iconic

The cast is already much bigger than the Scream 5 cast or maybe it just feels like it. And i wonder if that's so they have a high body count but still are able to let most of the established characters survive.

Or maybe it's because there are three Ghostface killers which I hope for!

The girls are girling. It looks like we're getting the Carpenter sisters vs Gale :duca:

Here for another iconic Gale punch which is ESSENTIAL Scream and one of the many reasons 4 is an ugly flop

3lRvLm4.png

So we still have no idea if Neve is coming back even tho they are almost done with filming?

14 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

So we still have no idea if Neve is coming back even tho they are almost done with filming?

She recently confirmed she's not coming at some convention :emofish:

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully Kirby and Mindy share lots of screen time! I wanna see sparks fly between them.

I’m a little bit worried I won’t lie. We’re like a week away from wrapping filming and this is the first we’ve seen of Hayden. But I guess we haven’t really seen much of anyone apart from Courtney, Melissa and Jenna. 

18 minutes ago, tarttastic said:

Hopefully Kirby and Mindy share lots of screen time! I wanna see sparks fly between them.

Kirbys like 35 and Mindy is like 17 

1 hour ago, ConceptD said:

Weren’t they still in school in Scream 4, she wouldn’t be 35? 

4 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Weren’t they still in school in Scream 4, she wouldn’t be 35? 

She'd be 28/29 in Scream 6.

3 hours ago, tarttastic said:

embarrassing

On 7/7/2022 at 1:15 AM, QueenBLadyG said:

It's 2022

On 7/6/2022 at 9:37 PM, QueenBLadyG said:

WAAAAY too many white cast members. 

On 7/7/2022 at 12:25 AM, Josh said:

did you not see 1-4?

On 7/7/2022 at 1:15 AM, QueenBLadyG said:

It's 2022

I've been saying this ! the new directors / company or whoever are playing the white washing game strong ! the fact that the 2 latinas are light-skin and same with the black actors is just..... soo obvious.... scream 2-3 had POC and the others did not pretend to comply with the diversity quota... 

1 hour ago, Sharapov said:

embarrassing

Yeah Emma Robert's acting 

On 7/7/2022 at 9:57 PM, TheOnlyOne said:

"Kirby was much smarter" 

Please remind yourselves that Kirby was an IDIOT who claimed to be a Stab fanatic yet thought she won in a trivia game with Ghostface. No smart person, who is a horror nerd, walks out that garage like GF wouldn't just be out there waiting to stab her. 

At least Mindy was just a lazy stoner watching her favorite movie, not a fraudulent horror stan who got tricked and thought she was playing a fair game with a masked serial killer :rip:

lol what

4 hours ago, ConceptD said:

I didn't mean romantically :rip: I just wanted them to debate about horror movies etc.

8 hours ago, Josh said:

Yeah Emma Robert's acting 

no wonder emma lives rent free in your mind since scream 4 is already more relevant than SCREAM's forgotten ass :sistrens:

8 hours ago, Sharapov said:

no wonder emma lives rent free in your mind since scream 4 is already more relevant than SCREAM's forgotten ass :sistrens:

oh really? it was 5 that got a sequel not your mediocre 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.