Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

Considering Neve will be filming for three days, it is safe to assume she'll be in a single scene? Two at best?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Slate said:

Yes, all four new survivors are coming back :gaycat2:

Will be watching for Daddy Mason:jonny:  

13 hours ago, Hurem said:

Considering Neve will be filming for three days, it is safe to assume she'll be in a single scene? Two at best?

Inb4 she only appears in the final scene of the movie to launch Scream 7

15 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

"Kirby was much smarter" 

Please remind yourselves that Kirby was an IDIOT who claimed to be a Stab fanatic yet thought she won in a trivia game with Ghostface. No smart person, who is a horror nerd, walks out that garage like GF wouldn't just be out there waiting to stab her. 

At least Mindy was just a lazy stoner watching her favorite movie, not a fraudulent horror stan who got tricked and thought she was playing a fair game with a masked serial killer :rip:

Chill girl, you talk as if those were your mamas…

• ATRL Moderator
22 hours ago, Hurem said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's just one scene maybe one final scene that sets up the next installment 

• ATRL Moderator

GALE :wanda:

Did we ever have a discussion about who killed who in Scream 5?

• ATRL Moderator

I wish the Sadie rumors would be put to rest, I just want to know if she's really in it or not :wanda:

6 hours ago, Nvr said:

Well I guess that ends the speculation, I still want her to be apart of the series but it is what it is :katie:

unless she’s pulling an Andrew Garfield?

That puts nothing to rest and everything is even crazier rn with all the alleged insider info with her since we already know that's what she's been saying and will keep on saying, otherwise a statement would have been out the second she was on board...

So at this point my theories are as follow, the studio literally paid insiders/anon much less than they would have to pay Neve to spread fake info so that fans who wouldn't watch without Neve literally have to go see it to know if secretly she's in it or not even though she's not.

They're waiting for the trailer to drop so the the fan tide turnaround positivity will be closer to when the movie actually drops and the hype will be highest and are willing to let current negativity slide.

They're really stupid and are just gonna keep it a secret so the (very) alleged cliffhanger ending is a fun surprise at the end and just don't care about the bad press wave that the news brought that has kinda passed (though will obv resurface when the movie is promoted) 

Or she's actually not in it and anon is plain wrong :rip:

The thing is I can't see why Neve would agree to lowkey look a fool exposing the studio and saying goodbye to the franchise then keeping her return a secret letting everyone think the pay gender issues she brought up are still relevant to her and they should still act as if that's true, why would she sign on that, she'd at least want everyone to know the statement is retracted so they don't say attack the studio on her behalf or be in their feels toward RS and co.

5 hours ago, Chris said:

Idk but IMO Amber kinda did almost all of it except for the hospital attack and Vince, it's kinda the only way it adds up.

33 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

That puts nothing to rest and everything is even crazier rn with all the alleged insider info with her since we already know that's what she's been saying and will keep on saying, otherwise a statement would have been out the second she was on board...

So at this point my theories are as follow, the studio literally paid insiders/anon much less than they would have to pay Neve to spread fake info so that fans who wouldn't watch without Neve literally have to go see it to know if secretly she's in it or not even though she's not.

They're waiting for the trailer to drop so the the fan tide turnaround positivity will be closer to when the movie actually drops and the hype will be highest and are willing to let current negativity slide.

They're really stupid and are just gonna keep it a secret so the (very) alleged cliffhanger ending is a fun surprise at the end and just don't care about the bad press wave that the news brought that has kinda passed (though will obv resurface when the movie is promoted) 

Or she's actually not in it and anon is plain wrong :rip:

The thing is I can't see why Neve would agree to lowkey look a fool exposing the studio and saying goodbye to the franchise then keeping her return a secret letting everyone think the pay gender issues she brought up are still relevant to her and they should still act as if that's true, why would she sign on that, she'd at least want everyone to know the statement is retracted so they don't say attack the studio on her behalf or be in their feels toward RS and co.

You’re being extremely delusional. SHES NOT IN THE MOVIE

11 hours ago, Chris said:

Richie killed the dude at the bar and attacked Sam in the hospital break room but Amber did all the rest. 

12 hours ago, Nvr said:

Well I guess that ends the speculation, I still want her to be apart of the series but it is what it is :katie:

unless she’s pulling an Andrew Garfield?

Why do I feel like she lying? 

At this point idc if she’s in it or not. I just wish they’d stop with the little mind games. 

6 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Richie killed the dude at the bar and attacked Sam in the hospital break room but Amber did all the rest. 

Didn’t he kill Wes and Judy?

I really hope we will have three Ghostface in this movie. I want to see them shake it up and make it more difficult to guess the Ghostface. 

9 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I don't think so. Notice how the bar guy was stabbed rather quickly in the neck, without any effort?

Amber had a pattern of using her other hand to put pressure on the Stab and killed people very slowly. 

13 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Richie definitely got Wes and the security guard as well.

On 7/10/2022 at 11:04 PM, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Idk but IMO Amber kinda did almost all of it except for the hospital attack and Vince, it's kinda the only way it adds up.

Which hospital attack? when Ghostface attacked Melissa

On 7/11/2022 at 10:18 AM, publikcitizen said:

Amber killed Judy, Richie killed Wes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.