Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, KingWitch said:

Dead silence after the album release, im sure Warner has been having meetings and is planning the budget cuts by 80%. I doubt they'll even be a tour, they're gonna save whatever money is left for the next era 

Dua summer shows all sold out within minutes with thousands of people in queue to get tickets and you are saying they will cancel the plans for the tour (btw venues for tours are booked sometimes 2-3 years ahead)

Meanwhile you are saying J.Lo is doing fine with 70% tickets sold for tour announced 2 month ago

10 hours ago, KingWitch said:

70% sold out is good. They'll probably be lots of last minute buyers as well. 

Get it to together LOL

Edited by mike_int
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

I was ready to clown it when it appeared on my recommended but this would've really ate 10 or so years ago

• Like 1

I don't get why this album is so polarizing, y'all will appreciate it in due time. Just wait for the sunsets this summer and then it's gonna hit. 

a shame most of you are anti social and have no friends and are gonna spend the whole summer stuck on atrl but us real girlies are gonna be fed this era for the whole summer 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, mike_int said:

Screenshot-2024-05-15-082230.jpg

Legend thingz. Aiming for 300k in total with these streaming numbers!

4 hours ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

I was banned during release week dragging a certain figureless talentless poet/"singer" so I'm bummed to have missed on posting my initial reactions. But ugh this album is so good. It didn't hit the same way FN did but it's still so good. FN was made to get the girlies moving whereas this album felt more personal so idk why uglees are complaining cause they called her faceless and not personal and now there's songs and they still complaining. :thing:

now if these songs were personal...

tumblr_lqa1ckVVFH1qfkvl9o1_r1_250.thumb.

Second and third weeks are going to be something else. Glad the preorders helped on the first week a lot. Atleast she got good press. 

Houdini about to drop off the top 200. Maybe I won in the end.

moo.png

• Like 1

This thread is more dead than Radical Optimism on the charts

:suburban:

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

This thread is more dead than Radical Optimism on the charts

We didn't catch her I fear

moo.png

• Haha 1

For me, the era has 2 chances to save face:

1. THEE remix album (I could see a couple hits emerge from it I.e. Houdini remix)

2. The RO tour, we need her to deliver on the constant chatter about how these songs were written for live performance + instrumentation

I like this album more than 2 weeks ago. Probably because the weather is warmer now. She should release this in june 

The way EOAE has grown in my ranking despite being at the very bottom at first (tho I always liked it) :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1

The album cover is the best thing to have come out of this era :suburban:

When all is said and done we can all at least agree that we got a cute poster out of this era :suburban:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I was ready to clown it when it appeared on my recommended but this would've really ate 10 or so years ago

This sounds a lot like Die Young. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, halcyonday said:

We didn't catch her I fear

moo.png

Houdini

27 minutes ago, Roberto said:

This sounds a lot like Die Young. :deadbanana2:

it's this song. die young came out after it

I peeked at the thread a few days ago & saw everyone celebrating that she wasn't flop, & spamming this gif

giphy.gif

What happened? 

Back from the dead (banned one day before RO release) to say that this album has been on repeat since release. My favorite is End Of An Era (can't wait to blast this at a pool party in June).

I am so in love with it and the vinyl is gorgeous.

Back to the campaign: I think she needs to confirm a new single ASAP or start performing all over Europe. These songs are meant to be LISTENED TO & PERFORMED LIVE. We have only gotten a couple of televised performances for the main singles + Happy for You (which is a beautiful song, but wouldn't be a good choice for summer single).

They need to act quick, I fear.

52 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

I peeked at the thread a few days ago & saw everyone celebrating that she wasn't flop, & spamming this gif

giphy.gif

What happened? 

The first week debuts are the only good thing we got this era

moo.png

59 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

giphy.gif

What happened? 

Pesimism happened (and the numbers)

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Null said:

My favorite is End Of An Era (can't wait to blast this at a pool party in June).

me at the pool party so I don't have to hear it

H7eRgE.gif

12 hours ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

I was banned during release week dragging a certain figureless talentless poet/"singer" so I'm bummed to have missed on posting my initial reactions. But ugh this album is so good. It didn't hit the same way FN did but it's still so good. FN was made to get the girlies moving whereas this album felt more personal so idk why uglees are complaining cause they called her faceless and not personal and now there's songs and they still complaining. :thing:

the Nichole337 avi gets me everytime I see you post :deadbanana4: why did I read it in her voice? :deadbanana4:

14 minutes ago, Mdawg said:

me at the pool party so I don't have to hear it

H7eRgE.gif

I mean your lack of taste deserves to drown :rip::rip:

Meanwhile us real girlies will be bouncing them tiddiessssssss in the sunshine to End of An Era

• Thanks 1

Warner Records will have important meetings with Dua Lipa in the coming days. The management asks for an effective change of sound for their next project and they plan to agree on what is related to the promotion that RO will have, its deluxe and whether a tour is logical or not.

Warner Records is not happy with the performance that Dua Lipa has been having with the singles from the third album, so the promotion budget has been considerably reduced. The support of her fans will be decisive.  @insider_nostra1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.