💧 Let's Spoon 16 💧 THE SPOONIES: VOTE NOW! AWARD CEREMONY WED @ 10 PM EDT

Element

• ATRL Moderator

AWRBqiZ.png

ROUND 9 RESULTS

The flood count is getting more and more challenging for the players to manage... when will the flood be triggered?? Stay tuned in the coming days...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

CHALLENGE: Tetris

WINNER: @brycehooha

FLOOD COUNT: 8 minutes (achieved)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

SPOON ORDER:

1. brycehooha
2. Touch It
3. Seffers
4. Legend E
5. Gateau

6. Desire
7. luckystrike
8. Marvin
9. Kyuti
10. Titsanny
11. Dibbles
12. WhipperSnapper
13. mizzmoo
14. Rotunda
15. Alldeezy
16. zach
17. Armani
18. Jackson
19. gardendreams
20. DevonRoars
21. EnterTheAttic
22. Dessy
23. Fifteen
24. fountain
25. Sebas
26. DAP
27. wehavetostan
28. Floppotamus
29. D3us
30. Sufjan
31. Not Like The Movies
32. jqnetto
33. fiercE
34. Delirious
35. Serendipity
36. Dylan
37. Aurora
ELIMINATED. stupidjock

@stupidjock - Thank you for playing!! I hope that you enjoyed your first season of Let's Spoon!

• Like 1

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Alldeezy

• Delirious

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

3 hours ago, stupidjock said:

And I didn’t even sleep that well :thing:

Me neither. There was an explosion in my building and I had to call the firefighters 🥲

Sad to see you go!

Uh the site isn't working for me

wait omg i just realised that i was last place? this cant be true smhhhh i literally woke up and posted spoon ASAP :rip::redface: SCREAMINGGGGG

• ATRL Moderator

Thanks for everyone's patience this weekend, as I was very busy on a trip! Let me post some updates now.

• ATRL Moderator

AWRBqiZ.png

ROUND 10 RESULTS

After nine rounds of success, the rapidly lowering flood count finally bested the contestants! With a challenge completion time above 8 minutes, the target time could not be met. During the next round, The Flood will rain down its consequences on the game.

CHALLENGE: Celebrity Connections

WINNER: @Aurora

FLOOD COUNT: 6 minutes (breached)

SPOON ORDER:

1. Aurora
2. mizzmoo
3. Seffers
4. Kyuti
5. Marvin
6. Touch It
7. Desire
8. Legend E
9. Dibbles
10. Jackson
11. gardendreams
12. bryce
13. zach/melodramas
14. Titsanny
15. Rotunda
16. DAP
17. Not Like the Movies
18. Floppotamus
19. jqnetto
20. WhipperSnapper
21. Alldeezy
22. luckystrike
23. EnterTheAttic
24. Serendipity
25. Fifteen
26. Dylan
27. Gateau
28. wehavetostan
29. Armani
30. fountain
31. DevonRoars
32. D3us
33. fiercE
34. Sufjan
35. Sebas

36. Dessy
ELIMINATED. Delirious

@Delirious - Thank you for playing legend!! I hope that you enjoyed your first season of Let's Spoon!

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

AWRBqiZ.png

Nv67DnW.png

After nine successful rounds of keeping the floodwaters at bay, the inordinate volume of rain has exceeded your waterbending powers. With our most recent challenge surpassing the flood count, the waters have burst out of your control. The Flood has been triggered and will affect the next two days of this game.

There has been much speculation as to the impacts of this sudden and devastating event...

Those who have played before might have noticed something missing from the start of this season. Typically, the early rounds feature double eliminations; however, this season did not. That is because The Flood will result in the largest elimination in Let's Spoon history. The previous largest elimination was 5 contestants, back in season 10. At the start of the season, the baseline for The Flood elimination was set at 6 contestants.

The Flood will occur in two parts:

- DAY ONE: THE MAIN CHALLENGE - All contestants will compete in the typical Let's Spoon format. The earlier you grab your spoon, the better. However, to offer some more security, there will be THREE challenges running at the same time. You will have the choice between which of three to compete in. If you win one, you will become immune from elimination per usual, and do not have to compete in the other two challenges. Only when all three challenges are completed (with three winners), the rush for spoons will begin. The last people to grab their spoons will be washed away by the floodwaters and forced to compete in day two.

- DAY TWO: SUDDEN DEATH - The victims of the flood will ALL compete in a sudden death challenge; only the first players to complete this challenge will save themselves from elimination. There will be no spoons to claim.

There were two advantages that one could select after winning a challenge between R1 and R9:

1. You will be insulated from the effects of the flood. The flood count will remain the same as planned (no increase).

This was chosen by:
- Touch It
- jqnetto
- brycehooha

The three of them are COMPLETELY IMMUNE from The Flood. They will not participate in the challenges. They will not be eliminated.

2. Forgo insulation from the flood, but gain a helpful advantage for the later phase of the game. The flood count will increase from that which is planned.
- Zach
- Rotunda
- Aurora
- Gateau
- gardendreams
(and minho, who was eliminated)

Those who selected the later advantage are vulnerable during The Flood and must compete in the above challenges/spooning to save themselves.

However, there was a bit of a gag... The term "flood count" was not solely in reference to the decreasing time each round. It was also secretly referring to the total number of victims of the flood. The flood count was increased from what was originally planned every time this advantage was chosen.

- For every person who delayed the flood by choosing this advantage, the number of VICTIMS (i.e. those who must compete in the sudden death) was increased by one.

- For every two people who delayed the flood by choosing this advantage, the number of ELIMINATIONS was increased by one.

The math thus worked out as follows:

ORIGINAL:
- Victims: 8
- Eliminations: 6
- Survivors: 2

FINAL:
- Victims: 14 (six additional)
- Eliminations: 9 (three additional)
- Survivors: 5

With 36 players left, that means there will be:
- 3 immune from the insulation advantage
- 3 immune from their upcoming Round 11 challenge victory (day one)
- 16 will be safe from grabbing spoons as normal (day one)
- 14 victims (who will complete in day two - sudden death)
- 9 eliminations
- 27 players will remain in the game after The Flood

Round 11 - starring The Flood - will take place at 7 PM EDT on Monday, March 18, 2024.

This time is the best option that I can find for all global time zones left in the game. Some people will be waking up and others will be staying up late. But you WILL absolutely want to be here on time if you wish to survive.

Good luck and please let me know of any questions!

• ATRL Moderator

TLDR version:

Spoiler

DAY ONE: THE MAIN CHALLENGE - All contestants will compete in the typical Let's Spoon format. The earlier you grab your spoon, the better. However, to offer some more security, there will be THREE challenges running at the same time. You will have the choice between which of three to compete in. If you win one, you will become immune from elimination per usual, and do not have to compete in the other two challenges. Only when all three challenges are completed (with three winners), the rush for spoons will begin. The last people to grab their spoons will be washed away by the floodwaters and forced to compete in day two.

DAY TWO: SUDDEN DEATH - The victims of the flood will ALL compete in a sudden death challenge; only the first players to complete this challenge will save themselves from elimination. There will be no spoons to claim.

With 36 players left, that means there will be:
- 3 immune from the insulation advantage
- 3 immune from their upcoming Round 11 challenge victory (day one)
- 16 will be safe from grabbing spoons as normal (day one)
- 14 victims (who will complete in day two - sudden death)
- 9 eliminations
- 27 players will remain in the game after The Flood

• ATRL Moderator

Round 11 will begin at 7 PM EDT on Monday, March 18th.

The Flood will occur, resulting in 9 eliminations. It is critical to be there on time to keep yourself safe!

Please see details in the post above or linked here.

Let me know of any questions!!

Click here for the countdown clock.

Click here for the time zone converter.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Element said:

AWRBqiZ.png

ROUND 10 RESULTS

After nine rounds of success, the rapidly lowering flood count finally bested the contestants! With a challenge completion time above 8 minutes, the target time could not be met. During the next round, The Flood will rain down its consequences on the game.

CHALLENGE: Celebrity Connections

WINNER: @Aurora

FLOOD COUNT: 6 minutes (breached)

SPOON ORDER:

1. Aurora
2. mizzmoo
3. Seffers
4. Kyuti
5. Marvin
6. Touch It
7. Desire
8. Legend E
9. Dibbles
10. Jackson
11. gardendreams
12. bryce
13. zach/melodramas
14. Titsanny
15. Rotunda
16. DAP
17. Not Like the Movies
18. Floppotamus
19. jqnetto
20. WhipperSnapper
21. Alldeezy
22. luckystrike
23. EnterTheAttic
24. Serendipity
25. Fifteen
26. Dylan
27. Gateau
28. wehavetostan
29. Armani
30. fountain
31. DevonRoars
32. D3us
33. fiercE
34. Sufjan
35. Sebas

36. Dessy
ELIMINATED. Delirious

@Delirious - Thank you for playing legend!! I hope that you enjoyed your first season of Let's Spoon!

Girlie thank you for hosting. I'm just so upset that I lost so soon because I literally woke up and wrote spoon asap and was shocked to see later that I was last place 💀💀

But anyways still gonna keep track of who's winning 😍

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Good morning everyone - for round 12 AKA sudden death - the only time I have available is at 11 PM EDT tonight (Tuesday, March 19th). I know this is a challenging time for some of you, but there's unfortunately no good slot given the mix of time zones in the flood victims list. If you'd rather me move it slightly earlier or slightly later, please speak up now.

Click here for the countdown clock
Click here for the time zone converter

There are 14 of you in the flood victims list. 5 of you will survive tonight's challenge. In order to survive the challenge, you must COMPLETE THE CHALLENGE. No regular spoons will be available. The first 5 to finish will survive.

To give you some advanced time to absorb the instructions, I will reveal the challenge in advance. You will be competing in Flip The Switch - click here for instructions and an example.

If you are NOT on this list, you do not have to attend tonight's round. Please feel free to join and watch.

Marvin
Zach
Not Like The Movies
Alldeezy
luckystrike
EnterTheAttic
serendipity
Dylan'
Armani
fountain
D3us
fiercE
Sufjan
Sebas

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you!

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I apologize for deflecting from the sudden death round, but since I cannot stay that long tonight to say this. 

Can the round on Wednesday be an evening/night round? (at least after 3 PM EDT, probably I'd prefer later than that anyway)

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, Legend E said:

I apologize for deflecting from the sudden death round, but since I cannot stay that long tonight to say this. 

Can the round on Wednesday be an evening/night round? (at least after 3 PM EDT, probably I'd prefer later than that anyway)

Yes that should be fine - my schedule this week is not conducive to daytime rounds anyway 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Element said:

Good morning everyone - for round 12 AKA sudden death - the only time I have available is at 11 PM EDT tonight (Tuesday, March 19th). I know this is a challenging time for some of you, but there's unfortunately no good slot given the mix of time zones in the flood victims list. If you'd rather me move it slightly earlier or slightly later, please speak up now.

Click here for the countdown clock
Click here for the time zone converter

There are 14 of you in the flood victims list. 5 of you will survive tonight's challenge. In order to survive the challenge, you must COMPLETE THE CHALLENGE. No regular spoons will be available. The first 5 to finish will survive.

To give you some advanced time to absorb the instructions, I will reveal the challenge in advance. You will be competing in Flip The Switch - click here for instructions and an example.

If you are NOT on this list, you do not have to attend tonight's round. Please feel free to join and watch.

Marvin
Zach
Not Like The Movies
Alldeezy
luckystrike
EnterTheAttic
serendipity
Dylan'
Armani
fountain
D3us
fiercE
Sufjan
Sebas

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you!

Can the sudden death round be re-scheduled to Wednesday at a time where it's more convenient to you and us?

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Can the sudden death round be re-scheduled to Wednesday at a time where it's more convenient to you and us?

The only problem is that it will be a bad time for 1 or 2 others no matter when I move it ugh 😔 

Since it's the middle of the night for you and fountain, I will consider sending you two a second variation of the challenge, and if you complete it fast enough to have made the top 5, then I will count your time. 

Good luck flood sisters! Praying for you all. :redface:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Element said:

The only problem is that it will be a bad time for 1 or 2 others no matter when I move it ugh 😔 

Since it's the middle of the night for you and fountain, I will consider sending you two a second variation of the challenge, and if you complete it fast enough to have made the top 5, then I will count your time. 

That would be great! Hopefully you will! If not, good luck to everyone and it was a pleasure playing the game! 

7 hours ago, Aurora said:

Good luck flood sisters! Praying for you all. :redface:

1*BgYkPAiXQOQo9zaI5XxvjQ.gif

ePEQZM.gif

Well guess 24 hour comeback round has to be my only option again 

• ATRL Moderator

@EnterTheAttic @fountain - I will create a secondary puzzle for you to try ASAP. Please message me on ATRL or Discord when you wake up. If I don't hear from you by 8 AM EDT, I will move on and you will be officially eliminated.

4 hours ago, Element said:

@EnterTheAttic @fountain - I will create a secondary puzzle for you to try ASAP. Please message me on ATRL or Discord when you wake up. If I don't hear from you by 8 AM EDT, I will move on and you will be officially eliminated.

Good morning Katara :heart: thank u for this !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.