Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Kylie Jenner

These three new songs are great. The messy title, talk talk lacking on AM, the dolby atmos mess are not it

Could artists release everything at once and stop with this stupidity of releasing deluxes three days later?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xokuba

• Club classic

• Cain

• Contessa

Hello Goodbye is so you turn on the radio in a Southern European country during your summer vacation in 2010 and this is the local hit playing coded :WAP:

• Like 1

365 is my new lifestyle as I'm literally the complete opposite. :jamming: 

Hello goodbye is my favorite deluxe. The new tracks are cute. Such an epic album, really she did that 😍

• Like 1

okayyyy giving the three deluxe tracks a first listen now :jamming:

Guess should have been on the standard.  It's infectious

• Thanks 1

whoaaaa Guess is so Birthday Suit + unreleased Kesha circa 2009-2013 coded :WAP:

• Like 1

Hello goodbye is my favorite

This album is literally perfect 

• Like 3

yeah all 3 are great!! Hello goodbye is easily my fav though :clap3: wowwww gorgeous and reminds me a bit of This Love by The Veronicas for some reason 

Spring Breakers is insane 

Guess and Spring Breakers are standout songs by charli :jonny6:

in my humble opinion this is simply her best album... no other album from her has had this much cohesivity and attitude 

the deluxe just added onto the amazing momentum this album had and i live i truly live it's a brat summer it truly is

• Like 1

She neeeeeds to announce a euro tour already omfg 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

She neeeeeds to announce a euro tour already omfg 

she definitely will either during or after the US leg like doja did for the scarlet tour... she wouldn't not tour in the place where the majority of her audience resides

Hello goodbye is a masterpiece

8 minutes ago, avained said:

she definitely will either during or after the US leg like doja did for the scarlet tour... she wouldn't not tour in the place where the majority of her audience resides

I already thought it was kind of ridiculous that Berlin wasn't part of the Partygirl shows, considering everything. But yeah I hope you're right, I NEED to experience this album live.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I edited the track list like this:

360 - Mean girls 

Hello goodbye 

Guess

Spring breakers

I think about it all the time

Also whoever is responsible for the production of Hello goodbye (sounds like Easyfun to me) ******* NAILED it. The trancy synth in the outro my GOD

• Like 1

Hello Goodbye is a smash and better than like 3 songs in the regular version but I understand why she didn't include it. It just doesn't fit :michael:

So... Does the Deluxe CD include the deluxe tracks or not? Her website only lists the standart tracklist. :katie:

Guess > Hello goodbye > Spring breakers

GUESS

GUESS
GUESS
GUESS

GUESS

GUESS

GUESS

spacer.png

Just now, xokuba said:

So... Does the Deluxe CD include the deluxe tracks or not? Her website only lists the standart tracklist. :katie:

Guess > Hello goodbye > Spring breakers

yeah im a bit confused because she posted a mock up CD of the deluxe edition but its not in her store (yet)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.