• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xokuba

• Club classic

• Cain

• Contessa

Posted (edited)

She's releasing Spring Breakers so the gays won't harass her for years like they did with Taxi. Smart.

Excited for Guess, though.

spacer.png

Edited by ZacXCX
  • Haha 2

I knew it was coming :suburban:

perched, we all knew this was coming lowkey because of the extra snippets she shared on Insta but I wasn't expecting it this week

I don't understand the white color choice… 

the best song on the album is coming :jonny6:

When's it coming  ?

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

365 and 360 are both 10/10s and if we don't get both on tour I'm throwing an ashtray on stage 

she's doing both plus the 365 remix in her festival sets so i think it's pretty much guaranteed she'll keep them for the tour

there's no date announced tho

So edgy. So Charli.

CaCa taking notes as we speak 

:suburban:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

The Emancipation of Mimi

Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel

Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse 

tumblr_inline_r4mwa7nWYC1qktomp_500.gif

Exactly. She can keep that mess, especially the last one

tumblr_inline_r4mwa7nWYC1qktomp_500.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

hifn
brat

pop2

charli
n1a
crash

sucker
true romance

fcXTyb1.jpg

I cant believe thats the cover. Like literally no effort was put in the creative process

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Not some gays playing the Spring Breakers leak in front of the wall :bibliahh: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DiabeticGrandpa said:

I cant believe thats the cover. Like literally no effort was put in the creative process

To be loud and wrong is a choice :rip:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C77frc7gy_y/?igsh=MWc1Y244bmNrazJhdA==

Brat is out now!! Thank you so much for all the love and support you have all shown for this music, this campaign and for me - at my most pure, my most charli, my most brat. To all the angels… I think we all feel that something quite special is happening rn.. I love you all. This album was the product of 1000s of phonecalls, texts, emails, conversations, debates and discussions with multiple different amazing people who make up my epic longstanding team. We went back and forth on deciding which production tools to ban vs which to lean on, we tested hair texture over and over again to land on the perfect good/bad/professional/unprofessional texture, we road tested language, autotune, font, pixelation and spoke constantly about pop theory, narrative, the concept of desire and of course narrowed down around 65 shades of green to the final most ultimate most brat green.

To list every single person involved in making the bratosphere transcend is impossible because even the smallest contribution makes the most massive difference but I must specifically shout out @agcook404. Ty for exec producing brat with me, you understand me inside out and I love that we can make songs basically with our eyes closed now! Also to loml @bedforddanes75, new bestie @easyfunnn and all the other amazing collaborators involved in creating this music. Also to @imogene @terrencefoconnor and @chrishoran20 aka the supers - you are the visual trifecta and I've loved every second of working on this project with you…. squeezing out every element of theory, analyzing each possible outcome, playing out every conceivable scenario and then also just going "**** it, it's brat!" and doing whatever the **** we want… its been exhilarating and wild and crazy and unforgettable. And finally of course to @brandoncreed @kvrowley @sampringle & @daniela.lavender even when I'm being an absolute nightmare you still stand by me and make me feel comfortable to be myself… and at the end of the day, that's exactly what brat is all about: me, my flaws, my **** ups, my ego all rolled into one.

Edited by stephen1108
  • Thanks 2

ok but which midnight bc its 2am uk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.