Music opinions ATRL would cancel you for?

Solaria

Taylor Swift has the most bland and boring discography out of any popgirls.

Umbrella is an awful song.

Attack me :giraffe:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• Gladiator

• Katamari

• Stankonia

Taylor Swift is hated and “overrated” right now but her discography will be the most remembered and used in the future 

• Like 1

madonna is not a legend. just bcoz she came first and was serving longevity. a lot of her songs are forgotten. gen z doesn’t even know her meanwhile they know mj and whitney, they died like almost a decade ago:gaycat3:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

9 hours ago, Love Again said:

What are yours? :gaycat5:

I hate Evermore and I think it’s a massive snoozefest.

Lana’s last good album was NFR

I think most UK Girl Groups really suck

Most of them never sing live ,especially Atomic Kitten always lipsync. 

Taylor could be on Lana's level of songwriting but she choses to dumb down her music to get money from annoying teens.

Not that they need to but neither Rih or Bey can make good music by themselves

Gaga can't craft good albums and her ego is so big that she is afraid to ask for help of talented people. That's why she surrounds herself of flop producers like DJ whiteshadow and bloodpop that tell her everything she does is good 

Edited by Digitalism
  • Like 2

Demi Lovato doesn't have a pleasant voice and when she "belts" she just yells.

• Like 1

Nicki Minaj does theatre better than Gaga thinks she does.

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 1

Nobody cares about the GRAMMYS, not even the artists, except fanbases that lack other major receipts :gaycatina1:

• Like 1

Sabrina is better than Olivia and should be more famous than her

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

also, Taylor is a much interesting celebrity than most of your faves…

imagine Beyonce being the most popular celebrity right now :cries2: how boring

Demi Lovato has a better discography than Ariana, Selena and Miley

You can't be upset at people for listening to abusers, r@pists, murders, felons, s3x offenders, p3dophiles, sexists, misogynists, hom0phobes, transphobes etc. 

If you have voted for, have ever supported or advocated for Biden, Trump, Clinton, DNC, etc :ducky:

I haven't supported any of those people, but you will definitely catch me listening to Chris Brown, R. Kelly, and a few songs with Nicki Minaj as a featured artist.

10 hours ago, Curaga said:

(Rubbed her cl_t clean off!)

:deadvision:

7 hours ago, CandleGuy said:

If Morgan Wallen's 'Last Night' was a track on Gaga's Joanne, ATRL would never shut up about how amazing it is.

I don't get this hypothetical. Most ATRLers don't care about Morgan Wallen in general because he doesn't appeal to them, unlike Gaga. So of course they would like it if she sang it

I'm sure ATRL wouldn't give a sh*t if Shallow was Morgan's singles either :toofunny3:

12 hours ago, Hunter_13 said:

Beyonce shouldn't be worshiped like she's the epitome of talent when she actually isn't. She can't write, can't play an instrument, and her vocals aren't what her propaganda would have you think. Adele is better than her, if we're being honest.

Sure, she can move her hips a bit on stage but that's about all. Her music is awful and written by teams of producers that she attaches credit on for contributing nothing. :giraffe:

This Adele? :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, glitch said:

Hyperpop isn't that good. It's made worse by how pretentious fans of it have become, who seem to think they have superior taste to everyone else

Hyperpop artists are still making good music, I’d say it got ruined by people thinking it peaked with SOPHIE. 

taylor’s music after lover is just soooo boring :deadbanana: 

like everything (besides the lyrics i guess but that’s the least important part of a song for me) feels lackluster

Edited by hallucinate
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Love Again said:

Lana’s last good album was NFR

this tea

i still check out her music but nothing really sticks as a whole, just a few song here and there

Edited by hallucinate
  • Like 1

Plastic Hearts had 2 good songs but her stans would make you think it’s a groundbreaking, flawless piece of work. 

No one cares about new music from Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.