Taylor Swift drag goes mega-viral on TikTok

americanshameless

Just now, BryceG said:

Taylor Swift IS the culture. It means she is going to be a common enemy of more people than anyone else in entertainment. That’s how that works. 

I get your point but I mean there’s still a whole lot of other culture out there. She hasn’t broken into movies and let’s not erase POC art. 

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• americanshameless

• WildHeart

• The Music Industry

• BrandNewBrandon

She is the biggest name in the entertainment industry, not just in music, and the biggest female artist of all time. Of course she will have a lot of haters.

1 hour ago, BryceG said:

Taylor Swift IS the culture. 

Not MY culture :bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

Her mask is finally slipping. 

I don't think her dragging Lana on stage was appropriate, she was clearly uncomfortable.

• Thanks 1

On 2/9/2024 at 1:55 PM, Kristie Kuwa said:

Lets hope and pray :-*

No it’s the incel conservatives started their nonsense because of Fox News. They’re like a bunch of parrots just mimicking whatever BS they hear week to week 

y'all thinking her downfall is near because of a bunch of tiktok/twitter weirdos I'm crying go outside

• Like 3

On 2/11/2024 at 1:16 PM, BryceG said:

Taylor Swift IS the culture. It means she is going to be a common enemy of more people than anyone else in entertainment. That’s how that works. 

is white american culture THE only culture existing?

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

All the hate was erased by last night's appearance. TRY AGAIN! :gaylorcat2:

On 2/9/2024 at 10:47 PM, Windy Day said:

did you miss the fact that this tiktok was posted less than 48 hours ago (the one you posted were published over 4 days ago) and already has 7M+ views? :skull:

On 2/9/2024 at 11:15 PM, americanshameless said:

The video in the OP was not posted on the same night, it quite literally has more likes than any of those videos besides the 2 that were posted over 4 days ago :rip: Thought u ate

3 days later and it received only 200k more likes. Very frontloaded behaviour

1104285085043273738.gif?size=240&quality

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, WildHeart said:

3 days later and it received only 200k more likes. Very frontloaded behaviour

You STILL counting and adding up 3 days later :bibliahh: A little.. sad :doc:

28 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

You STILL counting and adding up 3 days later :bibliahh: A little.. sad :doc:

Calculating the difference between 1.3M and 1.5M is very hard task indeed, not everyone has ability to do so

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I agree with some of her points especially the Olivia part but there's nothing wrong with announcing your album there. Also, Taylor will never be over.

Idk if we’re in front of her downfall like y’all are claiming (i don’t think it’s happening) but the girl didn’t lie, everything about her Grammys appearance was a bad for her from pretending she knows vampire to ignoring THEE Celine Dion to totally ignoring how Lana was feeling at the moment to making the show all about herself :biblio:

Edited by DoubleRainbow!

30 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Idk if we’re in front of her downfall like y’all are claiming (i don’t think it’s happening) but the girl didn’t lie, everything about her Grammys appearance was a bad for her from pretending she knows vampire to ignoring THEE Celine Dion to totally ignoring how Lana was feeling at the moment to making the show all about herself :biblio:

Taylor is a complete narcissist, but shes not over and is never going to be over lol. Maybe she'll go through a phase where shell get more hate in part because shes overexposed, but people trying to equate this to her being over or smth are delusional

• ATRL Moderator

All of the lies and hate bias this reeks of, sheesh :rip:

"She made the whole show about herself when she announced her new album, also that award should've gone to SZA"

(The award she announced the new album on was Pop Vocal Album, which SZA was not nominated in)

"She dragged Lana Del Rey on stage after she lost"
(Lana is a part of Midnights and up until the rules changed a couple years ago, would have won a Grammy for it.  Taylor wanted to recognize her, and she's clearly fine with it)

"She threatened Olivia Rodrigo for copyright infringement and Olivia lost a million dollars from it"

(Literally 0 evidence of this happening, we have no idea what happened or any amount of money?  Judging by comments made by Jack Antonoff along with Paramore also being retroactively added to song credits, it's very likely that Olivia's team initiated it to cover her bases.  And that aside, it's completely unrelated).

"She's a impetulant narcissist"

(I could see an argument for greedy, but narcissist....?)

Drag her for the jet usage, sure, but a lot of these over the top reactions just reek of "She annoys me and I hate her and I need to make up reasons to justify it"

• Like 7

I don't like Taylor's music and especially nap antoflop but I feel like people just want to hate her just cause :lakitu:

this wont affect Taylor as her market is her Cult Bubble.. nothing will change

• Like 2

I kind of think the only reason people are hating her is because she's so insanely popular. Whether that popularity (to the extent that it is at right now) is deserved is questionable, but it comes across as jealousy when people make it their whole personality to hate on her, especially twitter stans. I won't sit here and say it's because of "misogyny" or something like that but it's quite irritating. Also, accusing someone of being a narcissist is a tired, used up drag. Most celebrities exhibit narcissistic tendencies lol  

On 2/12/2024 at 8:46 AM, joão said:

y'all thinking her downfall is near because of a bunch of tiktok/twitter weirdos I'm crying go outside

right :bibliahh: taylor is unbothered in her mansion 

No lies were said.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.