Final Predictions: HISS #1 with 287 points

FolkLover1989

Megan debuting at #1 while Pink Fried Brain 2 leaves the top 10 for the first time

nLwTwdB.gif?ex=65c85fa7&is=65b5eaa7&hm=2

• Haha 12

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• punisher

• Maroonx

• pride4jc1222

Has the party started yet girls?

megan-thee-stallion-a606d2a0ca6b47d0b262

Pulling up to Nicki’s involuntary commitment like... Get the tranquilizers ready! 

spacer.png

Edited by frankvert
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

she needs to have an album READY real soon...the momentum she built with Hiss cannot be wasted and the album title needs to be eye catching and memorable...maybe name the album "Megan's Law" lol...it would be great for marketing reasons and it sounds kind of iconic too. 

Also justice for Cobra because had it been released after Hiss it would probably debut top 10 :'( It's such a unique song. I'm excited for this album. I just hope the other tracks aren't plain. Cobra and Hiss have been AMAZING so far. I want more of this transparent rap music about intense and vulnerable topics she explored in Cobra and Hiss.

I was thinking this! She needs to at least announce it in the upcoming weeks and have it released before her tour. A cute little playlist push for Cobra and some performances of Hiss and Cobra could also do wonders for the songs since Hiss is showing no signs of slowing down. And now that she has the backup from a major label it’s all within grasp. 

Still if nothing happens she’s still got a number one smash hit :jonny: and she’s definitely coming for critical acclaim. The new MRG 

• Thanks 1

90k???? That’s crazy good! Congrats queen

QueenofCopyPaste

GFLpVU8XAAApwrE?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 6

18 minutes ago, SupremeGoddess said:

I was thinking this! She needs to at least announce it in the upcoming weeks and have it released before her tour. A cute little playlist push for Cobra and some performances of Hiss and Cobra could also do wonders for the songs since Hiss is showing no signs of slowing down. And now that she has the backup from a major label it’s all within grasp. 

Still if nothing happens she’s still got a number one smash hit :jonny: and she’s definitely coming for critical acclaim. The new MRG 

deff agree about pormoting both songs together to give Cobra some of that attention it deserves and would have gotten had it been released after Hiss tbh! 

also can we stan for a second for the single cover?! it reminds me of Orochimaru from Naruto lol (and she is a huge anime fan so maybe that was intentional). She's killing it with visuals in general:jonny2: cannot wait for this album and I pray it gets the success it deserves. Judging by the quality of Cobra and Hiss...it seems like it has potential to be an iconic body of work but she needs to be careful and intentional with every track. I dont want the album tracks to be unremarkable fillers...this is her time to REALLY showcase her skill to the GP even more

• Thanks 1

The new mayor of gag city :WAP:

Edited by Poxy

:clap3:Not only vanquishing Nicole but essentially securing herself as the post-Cardi female rapper. We'll see who'll be clout chasing trying to get a collab.

• Thanks 1

so proud of Meg :jonny3:

she deserves every blessing and more

I have never been prouder to support a song with my fellow gays to help a HARD-WORKING woman who deserved it and more! Honestly with so many people coming together to support Meg in her time after being blasted by her fellow peers for things that did not deserve to happen to her, she persevered and came out on top. It makes me realize sometimes there is still good in the world and I'm happy you all could help me experience that :heart:

• Like 5

:clap3:

90k..? :ahh: 

I'm gonna celebrate when I see the official chart :coffee2:

2 hours ago, punisher said:

Dare I say one of the most impressive number #1’s of all time? No hook, independant and a rap rap song. EVERY single fanbase came together for the first time ever to all go support megan!

Thank you to everyone who bought and streamed the song you all made such a massive contribution to this MASSIVE MOMENT :alexz3:

This post is important it makes me feel so wholesome 

:heart:

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, SweetenerNostalgia said:

325k RIAA units the biggest debut for any female rap song EVER. She just made HISStory :WAP:

more than WAP??

Deserved. Happy to have bought it :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.