Final Predictions: HISS #1 with 287 points

FolkLover1989

26 minutes ago, Lasmarani said:

We know Nicki's broke so barbz better start a gofundme asap and make sure she doesn't run out of coke

Just because I have Ahlam on my avvy, doesn't mean you get to exploit my true QUEEN... NAWAL آل Zoughbi. Change it NOW.

• Like 1

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• punisher

• Maroonx

• pride4jc1222

1 hour ago, monologueNacafe said:

If Nicki doesnt get a grammy on Sunday AND Meg hits #1 on Monday.....BAYBEE! :jonny3:

:gaycat6: :rip:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Sharamee6 said:

Just because I have Ahlam on my avvy, doesn't mean you get to exploit my true QUEEN... NAWAL آل Zoughbi. Change it NOW.

Or you change yours so we could recreate the حبيت يا ليل music video :giraffe:

Megan, who is on an imprint under Warner Music Group, still has her music on TikTok whereas a lot of the songs in the Top 10 just got entirely removed from TikTok because they're under Universal. So it could benefit "Hiss" in the upcoming weeks, it might get more than one week at #1. I'm looking at positions on charts and the removal effect is already obvious with some tracks, they're going down everywhere on AM and Spotify.

Edited by MatiRod
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Pop Fan said:

I was making fun of Barbz and their excuses haha.

I know, I was just seeing a few Barbz come out the woodwork with that excuse

5dc04ce00c33a000081b8649-Image-from-i-OS

18 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

Megan, who is on an imprint under Warner Music Group, still has her music on TikTok whereas a lot of the songs in the Top 10 just got entirely removed from TikTok because they're under Universal. So it could benefit "Hiss" in the upcoming weeks, it might get more than one week at #1. I'm looking at positions on charts and the removal effect is already obvious with some tracks, they're going down everywhere on AM and Spotify.

I don’t get it because isn’t she signed on Universal Music Group? she’s listed as one of their artists on their website:

https://www.umusicpub.com/us/Artists/M/Megan-Thee-Stallion.aspx

i’m confused… but i hope the ban doesn’t affect her indeed :duca:

Just now, Grizzo said:

I don’t get it because isn’t she signed on Universal Music Group? she’s listed as one of their artists on their website:

https://www.umusicpub.com/us/Artists/M/Megan-Thee-Stallion.aspx

i’m confused… but i hope the ban doesn’t affect her indeed :duca:

Ohhh I forgot about publishing :rip: If her publishing is under Universal then yep her stuff is getting removed also

11 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

Ohhh I forgot about publishing :rip: If her publishing is under Universal then yep her stuff is getting removed also

Fortunately, Hiss and Cobra are both released through Megan's own label Hot Girl Productions, which has nothing to do with Universal. The songs from her new era are safe.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pop Fan said:

Even with 30 fanbases buying the song, Roc Nation PAYOLA and 9 different versions Nicki will still keep her record!! Shes umbothered. This is what she posted on Twitter. ⬇️

"Idk if y’all forgot baby buh lemme remind you chi…SUPER FREAKY GIRL made history for debuting @ #1 with NO music video."

She's laughing at yall, SFG still has its record haha. Onika always wins muahahaha

-Barbz (coping with reality after staying up all night buying 183 copies of "Lovin On Me" with their parents credit cards)

Is that so

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Is she #1 or what?

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Is that so

everyone plz tag Nicki on this post!!!! :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

The switching…or trolling…

Better than I expected.

9 hours ago, Pop Fan said:

Nicki is not winning a Grammy. She's filler in both categories. 

She only got a Best Rap Song because of the alphabet advantage (cuz her song starts with a B). She missed Best Rap Melodic Performance cuz that category ranks the songs by artists names so she was under "N". It's a 1 minute 49 seconds long novelty song built on the AQUA sample. It has no chance to win a songwriting award. And she's 100% dead-last in Best Song Written For Visual Media

Is this really a thing? I mean has it been historically proven that artists/songs whose first letter is N & onwards have a disadvantage in regards to noms?

On 2/1/2024 at 12:46 AM, PoisonPill said:

I’m actually scared for what Nicki might do if this gets the #1

I look forward to it :nicole2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

concubine
14 hours ago, Pop Fan said:

Megan should post something like that on Twitter on monday

#1 debut...btw no AI, no label, no mass tweeting, no stationhead rants, no twitter spaces, no asking fans to send streaming/buying receipts, no a cappela version, no hook, no payola, no radio, a rappity RAP song, no sexual visuals, no Gag City, no tik tok challenges (love that app btw), during a hate train chiii.…just pure fan love  🦄🎀

'No sexual visuals' always kills me .. like what BDSAIUASJjk

Thank god this thread is finally merged. We really didn’t need six or 7 different Hot 100 threads.

4 hours ago, concubine said:

'No sexual visuals' always kills me .. like what BDSAIUASJjk

That will always be epitome unhinged :bibliahh:

10 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Is this really a thing? I mean has it been historically proven that artists/songs whose first letter is N & onwards have a disadvantage in regards to noms?

Yes it's true. It's why Zendaya Coleman didn't win ROTY for Replay.

Yasseduction Sia GIF - Yasseduction Sia - Discover & Share GIFs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.