• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Just now, Flomik said:

The report already

I hope the moderation pays it dust. This atrocious crime against humanity deserves its own thread.

• Like 1

Number of deaths has jumped :monkey:

I can't believe we are witnessing modern Holocaust right now :doc:

• Thumbs Down 1

This will escalate very, very badly. I fear for the world honestly.

• Like 1

please don't come for me but i have to ask something...

yesterday i was having a conversation with my dad (right & catholic) brazilian and i told him that Israel is to blame for X, Y and Z things and the invasion of Palestine ofc.

He said to me that most of those attacks are currently being done by the HAMAS against Palestine people so they can change the public perception of Israel and get public support for them. Or that the place wasn't with children, it was filled with terrorists, etc etc. 

Showing the lost of territory of Plaestine wasn't enough for him, after all HAMAS is a terrorist group capable of anything. How can we prove it was Isarel so we can win this propaganda that Isarel is the "good side"? 

Edited by Selegend

This is horrendous 

But by the way, y’all need to be more careful about your thread titles. If you’re going to say most Palestinians don’t support Hamas, you need to also understand many Israelis do not support the actions of the government/military, so the thread titles should reflect that. Israel didn’t do it but rather the Israeli military, just like Palestine didn’t attack Israel but rather Hamas.

Edited by HEAVYONIT
  • Like 5

They will say that Hamas had tunnels under that hospital. That is clearly propaganda but even if that is true this terrorist attack still has zero justification.

F*** Israel. F*** Zionists. 

• Like 4

Israel is using Russian tactics of bombing hospitals and evacuation routes. When will important Western countries like France and the UK speak up and impose sanctions on Israel? I guess this question is rather rhetorical.

• Thanks 4

Sadly the Hamas terrorists are using hospitals, schools and those type of buildings to hide themselves. They are literally trying to use the poor Palestine people + doing the same with the people they kidnapped.

Truly atrocious.

• Thumbs Down 14

Just now, AmericanIdol said:

Sadly the Hamas terrorists are using hospitals, schools and those type of buildings to hide themselves. They are literally trying to use the poor Palestine people + doing the same with the people they kidnapped.

Truly atrocious.

Thats a lie orchestrated by the BBC you dumbass

This is just infuriating. All of this is happening right in front of our eyes and not even not too long after the Holocaust yet no one is doing anything.

• Like 1

Just now, VeniceBeach said:

Israel is using Russian tactics of bombing hospitals and evacuation routes. When will important Western countries like France and the UK speak up and impose sanctions on Israel? I guess this question is rather rhetorical.

And the audacity of Zelensky supporting Israel, pure hypocrisy :doc:

Just now, AmericanIdol said:

Truly atrocious.

The IDF just bombed a ******* hospital and you're out here framing it like they had no other choice. Seriously, **** you. :biblio:

• Like 8

Just now, GhostBox said:

I’m seeing reports it was a failed Hamas attack. 

This is false. It's made up propaganda by Zionist news outlets. Make it literally make sense you have to be a whole other level of delusional to believe this lie. Theres not a word to describe this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, AmericanIdol said:

Truly atrocious.

What??? Where is there any proof of that being true? And even if it was; does that justify killing hundreds of innocent civilians? 

Just now, GhostBox said:

Nice try but there's no such things. Israel has history of making up story when they about get roasted for their war crime. 

• Like 1

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This is false. It's made up propaganda by Zionist news outlets. Make it literally make sense you have to be a whole other level of delusional to believe this lie. Theres not a word to describe this.

It’s hard to believe anything from either side anymore. Too much disinformation on both ends coming out. Especially on Twitter. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, GhostBox said:

Okay zionist

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, airplane said:

Okay zionist

Shut up I can post what I’m reading and let others inform me with other facts. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

This is horrendous 

But by the way, y’all need to be more careful about your thread titles. If you’re going to say most Palestinians don’t support Hamas, you need to also understand many Israelis do not support the actions of the government/military, so the thread titles should reflect that. Israel didn’t do it but rather the Israeli military, just like Palestine didn’t attack Israel but rather Hamas.

Bullshit. Israel is its military. The IDF is an organ of the state, which is financially backed by the largest military industrial complex in the world. You can try and mince words all you want, israel is responsible for the actions of its military. Don’t try and turn this egregious war crime into a semantic issue when you’re acting like the thread title said “Israeli people”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

Bet they won’t stop and it will show they don’t care about hostages. 

Hamas is trash too 💀

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.