Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

Nothing surprises me but it's no less heinous. May this pathetic colonial state crumble into a smoldering ruin.

• Like 5

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Posted (edited)

What else is new? They've been doing this for decades in palestine. With the west's green light the only difference is there was no social media back then. Nothing is cheaper than an Arab/Muslim child's blood in their eyes. They LOVE the sight of that....no joke.

They won't stop there either. Since they have the right to do anything they please. So just smile and wave. 

Edited by TouchinFree

6 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

This Rafah attack / ground invasion is going to be absolutely catastrophic.

I am very concerned with the bombing, it is extremely densely populated it will result in tens of thousands of deaths.

The ceasefire they are talking about is about few weeks or so. It's a humanitarian pause. 

eye.on.palestine IG account is horrifying right now. 

See, when even Sky News can see through the absurdity of the IDF releasing these animations that Palestinians would have zero ways of being able to see :skull: 

Absolutely vile. But this is expected. 

also, crickets from the Israel defenders on here. 

• Like 3

Jfc enough is enough. All this blood is on Biden's hands also

I'd actually enjoy seeing **** ****** *** **** *** ** ****

Israel uglyyyyyyyy

23 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Disgusting people.  

3 hours ago, DAP said:

Nothing surprises me but it's no less heinous. May this pathetic colonial state crumble into a smoldering ruin.

Calling for the world's only Jewish homeland to be wiped off the planet... I at least respect you for saying it with your chest instead of dancing around coded language like most others.

• Thumbs Down 4

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, réveuse said:

Israel is evil. How could you attack innocent civilians? They should be treated the same way as Russia, China, and N@zi Germany.

Valid question. I imagine you were also posing it on October 8th about the surprise slaughter and rape of 1,200 civilians? Or on each of the past 210 days that hundreds of innocent people - including infants, elderly and families - have been held hostage and subjected to torture and sexual violence?

Edited by PoisonPill
  • Thumbs Down 6

11 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Calling for the world's only Jewish homeland to be wiped off the planet... I at least respect you for saying it with your chest instead of dancing around coded language like most others.

If Israel has to commit genocide to ensure a Jewish homeland then it's time for a different path. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Valid question. I imagine you were also posing it on October 8th about the surprise slaughter and rape of 1,200 civilians? Or on each of the past 210 days that hundreds of innocent people - including infants, elderly and families - have been held hostage and subjected to torture and sexual violence?

So you think only Israeli lives should matter to us?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

So you think only Israeli lives should matter to us?

The "Valid question" should've been your clue that the poster's outrage over the killing of innocent Palestinian civilians is valid. I encouraged her to also consider the events (and ongoing abduction of civilian hostages) that sparked this current war.

Edited by PoisonPill

24 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Yes. I recognize that 07/10 is awful just like the Israeli invasion on Rafah.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

The "Valid question" should've been your clue that the poster's outrage over the killing of innocent Palestinian civilians is valid. I encouraged her to also consider the events (and ongoing abduction of civilian hostages) that sparked this current war.

Israel knew of 10/7 about a year in advance. They don't care about their own people. 

5 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

4 innocent civilians died from this. Any outrage from the media about Israel murdering civilians? Or is Lebanon not close enough to Europe for anybody to care?

• Like 1

This is truly gut-wrenching. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.