Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

On 3/22/2024 at 4:53 PM, Kitty Kat said:

I'm not surprised at this at all. Americans don't care if bombs are falling on children, as long as they are American bombs and the children are perceived as being not white enough and not western enough to be worthy of sympathy and protection. Although to be fair, 20% said the Israeli response was completely unacceptable, so it's a start I guess.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

On 3/22/2024 at 11:21 PM, ClashAndBurn said:

I wasn't following this closely enough. Can someone explain how come more republicans voted against, than for this bill? It's weird to see reps being on the right side of the history...

These stories of rapes and murders of women, especially of a pregnant woman whose family was forced to watch, is truly sickening. Absolutely silence from the media. Every Israeli accusation is a confession. 

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

I wasn't following this closely enough. Can someone explain how come more republicans voted against, than for this bill? It's weird to see reps being on the right side of the history...

They say it doesn't curb government spending enough, but they're still in favor of supporting Israel.

Someone make a thread. Mine always gets merged with this thread.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Done.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Done.

Thank you icon! 💕

2 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Those threads get merged with this one due to this topic being sensitive so it's easier for mods to moderate. Mainly because some members are banned from posting in this topic so opening other threads will allow them to engage.

Edited by Aristotle
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

These stories of rapes and murders of women, especially of a pregnant woman whose family was forced to watch, is truly sickening. Absolutely silence from the media. Every Israeli accusation is a confession. 

Is there even proof of this? Its obvious Hamas would do such things, but Israel has been trying so hard to make these rape claims, and when they name a victim, the victim denies it.

pro-Israelis to this child when he grows up: you're antisemitic for hating Israel! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

pro-Israelis to this child when he grows up: you're antisemitic for hating Israel! 

Now why is a child from the West Bank being stripped off of his clothes and humiliated like this? Surely it can't be related to KHamas :celestial5:

Zionism 🤝🏻 White supremacy

• Like 2

Ornstein has a very pro-Israel history and is respected by DC think tanks, so this is a very big deal.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LIT said:

Saw someone on twitter say Palestinians should do this en masse but I guess we know what will happen. It's a white euro supremacist state.

The way I would expect this vile take to come from any of the Biden simps on ATRL like Empty Box :skull:

• Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Ugh the last one, I was not expecting it at all. 

7 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

What a bunch of sociopaths. At least there is some solace to consider the bulk of twitters were mindful enough to condemn the video. (unlike the other times they even wish death on a little girl in TikTok.)

Edited by Aristotle

10 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Now why is a child from the West Bank being stripped off of his clothes and humiliated like this? Surely it can't be related to KHamas :celestial5:

Palestinians must live in an infinite state of degradation and humiliation and abuse. You're antisemitic if you think otherwise!

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I hope the resolution is implemented by Israel. And y'all know it may hardly be affected by it.

Jared Kushner wants new beach houses there so Donald will probably do a 180 now that these quotes have been released but I guess we'll see :coffee2:

15 hours ago, Mean Trees said:

Saw someone on twitter say Palestinians should do this en masse but I guess we know what will happen. It's a white euro supremacist state.

It's literally not. This is propaganda.

• Thumbs Down 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.