Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

1 hour ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

One of the most disturbing videos to come to light since the start of this tragedy.

Extremely graphic. Beware. 

A

I saw the HD version and they absolutely looked like civilians. No uniforms, no guns, dirty clothes, one has holding some upper cloth on  hand.

Edited by Aristotle

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

wow

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

wow

Alex Jones is not your typical Republican. He's a far right white nationalist. Many white nationalists oppose Israel because they see it as a scheme for "Jewish World domination conspiracy" not because they care about Palestinians.

What he is saying here is true, however those words do not represent what other Conservative Republicans think. There is no large scale shift on the opinion of Right Wing Republicans (especially Christians) no matter how many Palestinians die, they still support Israel even after this.

• Like 3

Seems like faulty polling when the question isn't based in the reality of what's happening. How are they fighting Hamas when they've done almost no operations in these tunnels Israel says is full of these combatants, and when half the deaths, largely from American made bombs no less, have been women and children. Mass starvation of children is fighting Hamas?

Edited by Redstreak

3 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Alex Jones is not your typical Republican. He's a far right white nationalist. Many white nationalists oppose Israel because they see it as a scheme for "Jewish World domination conspiracy" not because they care about Palestinians.

What he is saying here is true, however those words do not represent what other Conservative Republicans think. There is no large scale shift on the opinion of Right Wing Republicans (especially Christians) no matter how many Palestinians die, they still support Israel even after this.

This framing is still important. The fact that Joe Biden is to the right of even Ronald Reagan on Israel should be enough, but you will get screamed at on leftist subs for even daring to mention this basic fact.

5 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

This framing is still important. The fact that Joe Biden is to the right of even Ronald Reagan on Israel should be enough, but you will get screamed at on leftist subs for even daring to mention this basic fact.

Andrew Tate called it a genocide before Bernie sanders has, I don't think white supremacists who dislike Jews should be your threshold basis but what do I know

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Andrew Tate called it a genocide before Bernie sanders has, I don't think white supremacists who dislike Jews should be your threshold basis but what do I know

Again, Biden is to the right of Ronald Reagan, who wasn't even remotely anti-Israel or a Jew hater.

Bernie Sanders has a soft spot in his heart for the country he once lived in, and doesn't want to make Biden look bad by acknowledging what he's willfully and enthusiastically aiding and abetting. Bernie Sanders also ******* sucks and killed his movement the second he bent the knee to Genocide Joe the way that you also have.

15 hours ago, Aristotle said:

What Republican isn't a white nationalist? Anyone that wants to keep the US empire going is one. The US is not a ''multicultural'' melting pot like people like to say. it's controlled by mostly white people at the top at the expense of the non-white Global South.

If anyone can justify the material destruction of the Global South by the US military and European puppets then they are no better than Alex Jones when it comes to being a white supremacist. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

What Republican isn't a white nationalist? Anyone that wants to keep the US empire going is one. The US is not a ''multicultural'' melting pot like people like to say. it's controlled by mostly white people at the top at the expense of the non-white Global South.

If anyone can justify the material destruction of the Global South by the US military and European puppets then they are no better than Alex Jones when it comes to being a white supremacist. 

Alex Jones would let Palestinian refugees drown to death then cross the border to Europe or North America for all he cares.

Many Republicans are White Nationalists but some are more antisemitic and the ones on Israel's side are the "White Christian Identity" from the South. And even some pro-Israel Republicans throw sneaky antisemitic remarks.

Israel went out of their way to fake voice-calls  for that hospital in October  when they were in paranoia (even though the hospital was not actual bombed or even by Israel) but it still shows that they are not to be trusted.

Israel's silence for more than 24 hours for that footage in Twitter tells you all you need to know.

20 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Alex Jones would let Palestinian refugees drown to death then cross the border to Europe or North America for all he cares.

Many Republicans are White Nationalists but some are more antisemitic and the ones on Israel's side are the "White Christian Identity" from the South. And even some pro-Israel Republicans throw sneaky antisemitic remarks.

Please. Every politician would let Palestinians drown no matter their affiliation. And I really have no idea what antisemitism has to with the discussion. We are talking about Israel, not Jews as a whole. Israel still gets to bomb Gaza with impunity regardless. 

22 hours ago, Aristotle said:

PM says he told Blinken Israel must go into Rafah and will do it without US support if necessary

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/pm-says-he-told-blinken-israel-must-go-into-rafah-and-will-do-it-without-us-support-if-necessary/

For a "country" that would collapse the minute the West stopped giving them billions in aid, they sure are getting brave...

:clack:

Garbage country. And keep in mind more Democrats voted in favor of the bill that included this than Republicans.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/20/2024 at 7:36 PM, Jjang said:

Bayan hasn't tweeted since. 

41 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Serious question: if this occupation ever comes to an end, how are Palestinians supposed to "co-exist" with people that actively want them dead and relish in their misery?

I try not to draw comparisions between Nazism and Zionism because those tend to create more arguments than end them, but if any kind of solution is to be achieved, Israelis are gonna have to be "dezionistified" in the same way Germans were denazified after WW2. And I'd say this is the moderate proposition.

(Also, the parallels between The Zone of Interest and what the lady in that tweet is defending are too obvious to ignore. :rip:)

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Garbage country. And keep in mind more Democrats voted in favor of the bill that included this than Republicans.

It's unbelievable.

1 hour ago, Virgos Groove said:

Serious question: if this occupation ever comes to an end, how are Palestinians supposed to "co-exist" with people that actively want them dead and relish in their misery?

I try not to draw comparisions between Nazism and Zionism because those tend to create more arguments than end them, but if any kind of solution is to be achieved, Israelis are gonna have to be "dezionistified" in the same way Germans were denazified after WW2. And I'd say this is the moderate proposition.

(Also, the parallels between The Zone of Interest and what the lady in that tweet is defending are too obvious to ignore. :rip:)

Well, I think that the US has a vested interest in making sure that Israel never has to dezionize because at the end of the day... it's a military stronghold disguised as a country, meant to destabilize the Middle East and provoke chaos and violence merely by existing. Not to mention, both of our Presidential options are the most extremist pro-Israel ideologues that America has ever seen and share an equal desire for dead Arabs and broader expansion of Greater Israel.

Israel and America would have to be invaded and overthrown for there to ever be peace, I fear.

Edited by ClashAndBurn
  • Thanks 1

I am posting some good news;

Israel cannot justify bombing this one too. 

31 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

I am posting some good news;

Israel cannot justify bombing this one too. 

I mean, all they have to do is drop some flyers "warning" that bombs are coming and that would put Israel in the clear for the West.

Even then, the West has also been permissive of UN workers getting blown to pieces, so you seem to have unfounded levels of faith in the levels of impunity the West is willing to extend to Israeli war crimes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.