Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

A lot of weird rhetoric in this thread. Running up on a music festival and killing 300+ civilians isn't acceptable. That's not debateable.

Having said that, Israel being a terrorist state is also not debateable.

There historically always being way more Palestinians dying than Israelis within their conflict with Israel is not debateable.

Palestinians deserving the right to govern their own people and have their own land and their own economy is also not debateable.

Palestinians having the right to fight their opressors to get that right also isn't debateable.

So where is the debate?

• Like 2

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

8 hours ago, heckinglovato said:

5 hours later... :gaycat2:

Western liberals like @GhostBox HATE it when you point how racist and authoritarian their side can also be when they're in power. :gaycat2: 

It's not exclusive to Republicans, sweaties!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Cloröx said:

The is so shameless :doc:

If something like this ends up happening or a new US/Israel operated canal through the area I hope no other country ever does business with the US or Israel again. 

31 minutes ago, CroNich said:

If something like this ends up happening or a new US/Israel operated canal through the area I hope no other country ever does business with the US or Israel again. 

No one has ever credibly sanctioned the United States, even though we definitely deserved it in the wake of our illegal invasion of Iraq, where we committed torture and killed 1 million Iraqis (with the express vote and approval of our current President, who enthusiastically whipped Democrat votes for the AUMF in the Senate at the time).

4 minutes ago, Airlie said:

South Africa out of all places girl bffr :ahh:

this thread: 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzdEgAcOxWi/?igshid=ZDE1MWVjZGVmZQ==

A former apartheid state would know how to recognize an apartheid state when it sees one. :clap3: 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

A former apartheid state would know how to recognize an apartheid state when it sees one. :clap3: 

Ethnic cleansing (of the Jews) indeed :clap3:

spacer.png

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

23 minutes ago, Airlie said:

spacer.png

That propaganda graphic has zero to do with South Africa, but go off :juanny: 

24 minutes ago, Airlie said:

spacer.png

"Forgotten refugees" :dies:

These 850,000 people are literally now in apartheid Israel committing mass genocide against children. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

"Forgotten refugees" :dies:

These 850,000 people are literally now in apartheid Israel committing mass genocide against children. 

Openly saying 850,000 displaced Jews are committing “mass genocide against children” yet girls on this forum crying and mass reporting when someone mentions the majority of muslims on this earth are raised to despise Jews and Israelis (while true). This is why no one takes y’all seriously :ahh:y’all don’t even try to hide your blatant and DISGUSTING antisemitism and the mods clearly don’t care, but yet I get banned from posting for a week for calling y’all uneducated western white twinks who thrive off attention :deadbanana2: 

GIVE IT UP FOR ATRL! :clap3:

Edited by Airlie
  • Thumbs Down 8

19 minutes ago, Airlie said:

Openly saying 850,000 displaced Jews are committing “mass genocide against children” yet girls on this forum crying and mass reporting when someone mentions the majority of muslims on this earth are raised to despise Jews and Israelis (while true). This is why no one takes y’all seriously :ahh:y’all don’t even try to hide your blatant and DISGUSTING antisemitism and the mods clearly don’t care, but yet I get banned from posting for a week for calling y’all uneducated western white twinks who thrive off attention :deadbanana2: 

GIVE IT UP FOR ATRL! :clap3:

Israel is a terrorist state and it’s been like that for years. The sooner you accept it, the better. In the meantime you can stay out of this thread. Zionism supporters are not Welcome. Close the door sweetie. 

• Like 3

Just now, Dreamer2023 said:

Israel is a terrorist state and it’s been like that for years. The sooner you accept it, the better. In the meantime you can stay out of this thread. Zionism supporters are not Welcome. Close the door sweetie. 

The sooner you stop crying like a snowflake and use facts to debate, the sooner maybe people will actually listen to you outside ATRL and Twitter. In the meantime, I’m going to continue using facts and evidence to support my posts while y’all look up new words you’ve never heard used in your lives to call Israel. Zionist and proud! Seethe, ugly.

:ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

1 hour ago, Airlie said:

yet I get banned from posting for a week for calling y’all uneducated western white twinks

36 minutes ago, Airlie said:

Zionist and proud! Seethe, ugly.

Looks like one week was not enough

:clack:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Looks like one week was not enough

:clack:

This is a pop forum, isn’t it? Should I get perm-banned for using other stan lingo, such as “delete it fat?” :deadbanana2:

But continue on with your extremist leftie nonsense, not like it’s having any effect in the real world anyways. 

I’m quite liberal but wheeeww I’m lowkey excited to see Tr*mp reelected just to make y'all SEETHE to the pits of hell :fan:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

6 minutes ago, Airlie said:

But continue on with your extremist leftie nonsense, not like it’s having any effect in the real world anyways. 

if it has no impact on the real world, strange you feel the need to make a dupe specifically to monitor this thread and respond to every comment. 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Airlie said:

50 hostages… only 200 more to go! Negotiating with a terrorist organization :toofunny3:

Dawg, chill. I am just posting the most important topic in this conflict currently lol

1 hour ago, Airlie said:

The sooner you stop crying like a snowflake and use facts to debate, the sooner maybe people will actually listen to you outside ATRL and Twitter. In the meantime, I’m going to continue using facts and evidence to support my posts while y’all look up new words you’ve never heard used in your lives to call Israel. Zionist and proud! Seethe, ugly.

@ATRL Administration @Bloo Please get rid of this unspeakable monster. :shakeno:

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Airlie said:

This is a pop forum, isn’t it? Should I get perm-banned for using other stan lingo, such as “delete it fat?” :deadbanana2:

https://atrl.net/rules/

You are welcome 

Aren't hundreds of thousands of people protesting daily in the "real world" we live in? 

Isn't Israel complaining about public opinion shifting for days, in the "real world" we live in? 

I mean... 

How public opinion on the Israel-Hamas war has shifted - Financial Times

Israel is winning the ground war but losing the battle for public opinion - The Washington Post

Which real world do you live in? 

I’m quite liberal but wheeeww I’m lowkey excited to see Tr*mp reelected just to make y'all SEETHE to the pits of hell

Still believing that pro-Palestine people are the biggest supporters of Biden when they will be the reason of his possible re-election loss just shows how out of touch you are with reality. 

Edited by Artistofthedecade
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

@ATRL Administration @Bloo Please get rid of this unspeakable monster. :shakeno:

Unspeakable monster is YOU specifically down voting every post that speaks on Israeli civilians being murdered or tortured. Disgusting, vile human being. You will burn in hell. 

Y’all also resorting to one Mod when you have nothing left to come back with :ahh:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

4 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

https://atrl.net/rules/

You are welcome 

Aren't hundreds of thousands of people protesting daily in the "real world" we live in? 

Isn't Israel complaining about public opinion shifting for days, in the "real world" we live in? 

I mean... 

How public opinion on the Israel-Hamas war has shifted - Financial Times

Israel is winning the ground war but losing the battle for public opinion - The Washington Post

Which real world do you live in? 

Still believing that pro-Palestine people are the biggest supporters of Biden when they will be the reason of his possible re-election loss just shows how out of touch you are with reality. 

Me being delulu 

• Thumbs Down 3

300 pages of angry white bottom twinks SEETHING over **** they know nothing about :ahh:keeping fuming, it’s only going to get worse! I’m suddenly understanding why people are pro-Trump now, y’all are truly unbearable. Strap in when he gets re-elected, pro-Israel king

Edited by Airlie
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.