• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

The number of killed Palestinians has now exceeded 10K in less than a month and some people still debate whether this is a genocide or not

53 minutes ago, FOCK said:

What a lovely nation of people. :biblio:

This fat puta

Israel arrests Palestinian activist Ahed Tamimi in occupied West Bank raids

Nariman Tamimi, the activist’s mother, told Anadolu news agency that Israeli forces had searched the house and confiscated the mobile phones of the family members. Her father Bassem Tamimi was arrested by Israeli forces during a raid in the town last week, with no information of his whereabouts. Israeli media reported that Ahed Tamimi had called for the murder of settlers in the West Bank in an Instagram post. An Israeli security source shared the alleged Instagram post with AFP when questioned about the reason for her arrest.

However, Nariman denied that her daughter wrote the post. “There are dozens of (online) pages in Ahed’s name with her photo, with which she has no connection,” she said. The Israeli army celebrated Ahed Tamimi’s arrest, publishing a picture on Facebook and asking: “Where is her smile now?”

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/6/ahed-tamimi-palestinian-activist-arrested-for-inciting

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

What a lovely nation of people. :biblio:

Despicable, but not surprised in the slightest. Even long before October 7th, nearly half of all Jewish israelis couldn't stand the thought of seeing Palestinians in israeli territories.

PF_2016.03.08_israel-01-10.png

Edited by Scars

I hope they find a resolution soon for the sake of the children of both sides. 

It’s so hard to pick a side. Both are just as bad as the other. But as a gay man, I am inclined to support the lesser of the two evils, the group that has pride events, recognises same sex partnerships, and doesn’t view gay guys like myself and many others as vermin that should be hanged, thrown off a cliff, beheaded, or stoned to death.

Just my opinion xoxo :rainbow::heart::rainbow::heart:

Edited by What_A_Mess
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 17

3 minutes ago, What_A_Mess said:

As a gay man I support the group that recognises same sex partnerships

Interesting word choice. Is there a reason why you didn't use marriage?

I imagine people of all races, faiths, and sexualities can marry one another in Israel, yes? :bird:

I mean.. what kind of society would not allow people of different faiths to marry one another. Isn't that a little crazy? :bird:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 10

It really is crazy how the US is giving this much support to a monster who doesn't even have the support of his own people. Old habits die hard, I guess. Bibi is obviously aware of that and he will cling even tighter to power by doing everything to prolong the violence as long as possible :katie:

But his low approval ratings and unpopularity don't really mean much imo. Most Israelis, including their so-called "liberals", still support the oppressive military occupation. Even when Bibi's seemingly endless reign comes to an end, another genocidal monster will replace him.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

47 minutes ago, What_A_Mess said:

It’s so hard to pick a side. Both are just as bad as the other. But as a gay man, I am inclined to support the lesser of the two evils, the group that has pride events, recognises same sex partnerships, and doesn’t view gay guys like myself and many others as vermin that should be hanged, thrown off a cliff, beheaded, or stoned to death.

@Bloo another person that needs to be thread banded ^^^

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, LookinAssHittas said:

@Bloo another person that needs to be thread banded ^^^

Should we all have the same opinion? Is a different opinion on a topic not allowed now? Just ban them right away? Whatever happened to civilised discourse? So much for the open-mindedness that leftists crowd spew. Typical  :heart::coffee:

As a gay man, I am inclined to support the lesser of the two evils, the group that has pride events, recognises same sex partnerships, and doesn’t view gay guys like myself and many others as vermin that should be hanged, thrown off a cliff, beheaded, or stoned to death.

Just my opinion xoxo :rainbow:

Edited by What_A_Mess
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

5 minutes ago, What_A_Mess said:

Should we all have the same opinion? Is a different opinion on a topic not allowed now? Just ban them right away? Whatever happened to civilised discourse? So much for the open-mindedness that leftists crowd spew. Typical  :heart::coffee:

We want Palestinians rights. It’s not a fight for the gays. You entered to the wrong thread :bird:

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

We want Palestinians rights. It’s not a fight for the gays. You entered to the wrong thread :bird:

Same! And I’m picking a side in this conflict based on my opinion and what I regard is important to me :alexz3::heart:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

"I can't get my back blown out in Gaza like I could in Tel Aviv, so all Palestinians can die to carpet bombing :alexz3: :heart2: "

• Like 3

1 hour ago, What_A_Mess said:

We get it, you're :rainbow::heart::rainbow::heart: gay :rainbow::heart::rainbow::heart:

It's not about YOU, go freely be gay as you're clearly able to. You don't have to have opinion on everything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Now really isn’t the time for that discussion. You only came in to discuss gays :rip: 

35 minutes ago, What_A_Mess said:

As a gay man, I am inclined to support the lesser of the two evils, the group that has pride events, recognises same sex partnerships, and doesn’t view gay guys like myself and many others as vermin that should be hanged, thrown off a cliff, beheaded, or stoned to death.

Just my opinion xoxo :rainbow:

Now I know you clearly haven't engaged with this very deeply sister. But consider that the far right government of Israel has no love for you or any aspect of gay rights. The fact that Israel doesn't actively crack down on pride events in Tel Aviv does not make it a world leader in gay rights. Or, to put it another way you might understand, being the most gay friendly nation in the ME is no way an achievement. 

Nor does it have any bearing on our support of their genocidal actions, like just think it through girl. Don't insert yourself into everything

you have to be an absolute monster to excuse genocide… i hope i never have to face people so evil and full of themselves and simply out of touch with reality

On 11/5/2023 at 1:32 PM, ClashAndBurn said:

Bernie has fallen so hard, he’s now getting his statements endorsed by… AIPAC :skull:

I can’t imagine how betrayed Rashida feels right now @Communion

💔

doesn’t view gay guys like myself and many others as vermin

Israel sees record number of anti-LGBTQ+ incidents in 2022 - report (The Jerusalem Post)

Israel saw a record number of 3,309 instances of violence and hate speech directed at members of the LGBTQ+ community reported to The Aguda - The Association for LGBTQ Equality in Israel, with 25% of them occurring between the last elections and the formation of the new Israeli government.

The year 2022 saw an 11% rise in the number of reports of harassment against members of the LGBTQ+ community compared to 2021, part of a pattern of rising reports of harassment in recent years. In 2022, around 35% of reported violent incidents happened in public areas, such as on the street, in neighborhoods or on public transportation. This is a fivefold increase from 2021, where this accounted for just 7% of cases.

According to the Aguda's annual LGBTQ-phobia report, a possible explanation is that these incidents are a result of a rise in statements against the community in public discourse during 2022, and of specific events that became surrounded by a media echo. For example, in May 2022, a number of right-wing and rabbinical organizations mobilized for a public campaign supporting an event hall owner who refused to allow an LGBTQ+ couple to use the hall to get married and lost a subsequent lawsuit against him.

[...]

Another example the Aguda provided is that it is the product of the organized activity of certain extremist elements that clearly espouse hostility to the LGBTQ+ community, such as MK Avi Maoz and various affiliates of Rabbi Tzvi Thau who are constantly engaged in trying to normalize harm to the community.

Full article: https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-734812

• Thanks 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.