Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

Just now, Carter said:

clearly you’re a liar because what is this henny???

trying to paint israel has nothing to do with this, war crimes indeed 

Where did I say in that post that israel did or not bomb in that post?

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Notice that some members only come here when another fabricated new excuses popped up but disappeared when Israel gets exposed for lying :doc:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gaia said:

That’s irrelevant to Americans. I’m only giving my viewpoint as an American and why the public is still siding with Israel. I’m not saying anything is justified or what not but just giving perspective because a lot of people seem to expect the US to stop things. Politicians are in a tricky spot.

Politics doesn't need to be that tricky, Americans can fund ethnic cleansing and supply American made bombs to Israel, or not fund it. Their president can fly to the country dropping the bombs to give moral support for the ethnic cleansing, or they can stay at home. You can vote for a president that supports these war crimes or not.

The same applies to the UK where the Labour party are telling it's members that they shouldn't attend any pro-Palestinian rally.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Chemist said:

The problem is that investigation cannot be properly conducted when Israel is still bombing the area :cm:

b-b-but…

The number of Palestinians casualties matters because #accuratereporting, but whether or not the babies were beheaded which was false, Israeli babies still died!!!1111😡😤

spacer.png

• Like 1

no new information about the hospital massacre can change my overall view of this situation and my calls for ceasefire. regardless of culpability for one individual event here, many innocent lives were lost and it is a terrible tragedy. there must be a ceasefire to prevent further tragedies such is this one. Palestinian civillians will continue to be the victims in this war of right wing lunatics in all directions, and victims in Israel's ongoing occupuation & apartheid

do not let Israel use this tragedy to justify further actions in Gaza

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

People are dying, Palestinians currently facing genocide you said people should stop being emotional. You cold hearted twisted bish :doc:

It is because of super charged emotional radical people being involved on each side, that's why this issue has being going on since decades. 

• Thumbs Down 4

13 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Where did I say in that post that israel did or not bomb in that post?

questioning whether the number is true or not

questioning why theres no tv news report of the bombing site is very telling you don’t have to write it booo

and speaking of the bombing site here’s a video of one of the drs working there giving press in the walking dead set, they invested in body props to lie to the world i guess

sorry i called a liar :)

Edited by Carter

Just now, Carter said:

questioning whether the number is true or not

questioning why theres no tv news report of the bombing site is very telling you don’t have to write it booo

and speaking of the bombing site here’s a video of one of the drs working there giving press in the walking dead set, they invested in body props to lie to the world i guess

sorry i called a liar :)

Yes there were bodies but where there 500 of them? I'm only disputing the number. Not the bomb

Lol, he can't even have that courage to say it with straight face and just reading the script knowing it's a lie

Most of you need to log off and go take a walk, watch something else for a bit, listen to music, cook, idk.  This conversation is getting very personal which goes against the warning at the top of this thread. 

Edited by Archetype
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Monster Megamind said:

Yes there were bodies but where there 500 of them? I'm only disputing the number. Not the bomb

oh the number matters not the lost souls of 200 confirmed dead 

you convinced me tbh

🇮🇱 I STAND WITH ISRAEL 🇮🇱

1 minute ago, Cloröx said:

Lol, he can't even have that courage to say it with straight face and just reading the script knowing it's a lie

'the other team' **** all the way off

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

'the other team' **** all the way off

yeah who’s the other team? the IDF??

he could say hamas just in case he needs to backtrack :dies:

Too much room for grey area re: the hospital from everything I’ve seen and read on this so there’s never going to be ‘consensus’ that isn’t forced.

As of now, I’m sticking with the Israelis having done this. The entire situation with Biden is gross. I don’t have the energy to expand on that.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Community notes keep staying on Israel's lying ass :fan:

Community notes truly put their hills on Israel neck :bibliahh:

lies-lies-and-more-lies-why-you-lying.gi

• Haha 1

Wait is this for real? Imagine being Jewish then racist to another Jewish just because they are black :deadbanana4:

40 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Huge mistake by the Jordan PM to postpone the meeting with Biden, this will only result in Biden listening to one point of view Ie Israel. 

The PM of Jordan should not be photographed standing next to a war criminal, or someone who supports those war crimes. We know that Biden is only going to listen to one point of view and anyone in the Arab world that sides with the US will be seen as complicit.

11 minutes ago, Carter said:

yeah who’s the other team? the IDF??

he could say hamas just in case he needs to backtrack :dies:

He can't say Hamas, because the current Israeli story is that it's Islamic Jihad, but his advisers aren't really sure and the story could change at any time.

He should have cancelled his trip.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Most of you need to log off and go take a walk, watch something else for a bit, listen to music, cook, idk.  This conversation is getting very personal which goes against the warning at the top of this thread. 

it is personal, and seeing disgusting people support genocide is emotional.  

when im here doing the best i can to help the children of gaza, just to log in to ATRL

to see some ******* support war crimes 

when literally 10 years ago they didn’t have any rights. 

if anyone should sympathize with the people of palestine, QUEERS must be on the top of the list

but you can’t argue with braindead folks, i guess

Edited by Carter

57 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

You all really need to stop being so emotional... Be at least grounded in reason. No need to straight up start fighting with everyone.

Being emotional? A genocide is happening right in front of our eyes by a zenoist government and you want people to stop being emotional? Really?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Being emotional? A genocide is happening right in front of our eyes by a zenoist government and you want people to stop being emotional? Really?

Look what emotional has taken us so far? Anger leads to violence and doesn’t help anyone 

• Thumbs Down 1

43 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

“The other team”?

What is this to him, a sports game? 

What of the other 34 - THIRTY FOUR - hospitals & health care facilities they’ve bombed over the course of the last 9 days you rotten sod? 

Source: World Health Org

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, bjorn said:

Look what emotional has taken us so far? Anger leads to violence and doesn’t help anyone 

And the lack of empathy has allowed Israel to get away with this without being stopped by other countries. What we are not going to do is patronize people and dictate how they should react and feel with regard to arguably the worst political event our generation has seen in decades.

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.