• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Doesn't it usually mean a user is perma-banned when you're unable to react to their posts? And you can't tag them? @JJang?

Is there going to be transparency over what has happened to https://atrl.net/profile/26932-jjang?

• Like 8

Netanyahu making thinly-veiled calls for violent crackdowns on American university campus protests

2 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Netanyahu making thinly-veiled calls for violent crackdowns on American university campus protests

The nerve and irony of him using 1930s Germany as a point of comparison…

6 hours ago, Communion said:

Doesn't it usually mean a user is perma-banned when you're unable to react to their posts? And you can't tag them? @JJang?

Is there going to be transparency over what has happened to https://atrl.net/profile/26932-jjang?

I've always appreciated their extremely important voice in all the discussions here and I'd be very disgusted if JJang was indeed banned from ATRL.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Communion said:

Yes when you can't tag them it's permanent.

She has cataracts 

spacer.png

whoever thinks what has going on with Palestinians in the past decades, especially those last 2 years is OK is just out of this world. 

Edited by Aethereal

:ahh: 

• Haha 1

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

:heart2:

• Like 3

The COLUMBIA Act will make protesting Israel on college campuses illegal by adopting the IHRA definition of antisemitism.

As one would expect, Ritchie Torres is behind this.

Israel should be sanctioned for trying to sabotage the UNRWA aid alone (while there is a risk of famine in Gaza).

• Like 2

On 4/24/2024 at 4:57 PM, ClashAndBurn said:

And then he got what he wanted because it's not the USA but rather USI…United States of Israel 

a rogue nation that thinks it's above the law if there ever was one and Biden supporters want us to back him when he's essentially allowing all of this to happen 

• Like 1

Any update on Jjang?

3 hours ago, Kitty Kat said:

Any update on Jjang?

Yes what happened to Jjang??? What happened? Do we know if they just changed their name or something??

3 hours ago, Kitty Kat said:

Any update on Jjang?

39 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

Yes what happened to Jjang??? What happened? Do we know if they just changed their name or something??

Is there a reason you all aren't engaging the mods on HQ on this or did I miss something?

i think this is the post that got him banned:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/472886-student-protests-for-gaza-sweep-the-nation-are-met-with-repression/page/5/#comment-25723861

edit: I think it was mainly a rhetorical question to show how those same excuses can be used to justify the Holocaust genocide. I agree that it was very poorly phrased. (especially with that gif)

Edited by Aethereal
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.