• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

This whole situation is really breaking my heart. I don't understand why the media doesn't allow the full context of what's happening to break through? :dancehall:

They bombed the hospitals yet Zionist supporters still wanna defending Israel  :deadbanana4:

the hospitla thing … im freaking out and crying

• Like 2

At this rate anyone who justifies Israel their war crime deserve permaban :doc:

• Like 11

zionist so quite today. 

i hope your enjoying every mother that missed her son birthday, i hope your happy for every father that couldn’t walk his daughter… the blood on their hands. 

200-300 souls in one bomb is insane 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Heartbreaking

That’s a failed Hamas rocket. They tried targeting Israel but ended up hurting their citizens. This is sad considering how they stole gasoline from hospitals just yesterday. 

Edited by KUNTPERFECTA
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 31

Im shaking and crying 

For Americans, don’t stop calling your representatives. I know it seems like it’s no use but it’s better than just standing by. 

• Thanks 1

Edited by airplane

1 minute ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

That’s a failed Hamas rocket. They tried targeting Israel but ended up hurting their citizens. This is sad considering how they stole gasoline from hospitals just yesterday. 

WTFFFFFFFFF

2 minutes ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

Shut the **** up

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

WTFFFFFFFFF

I know, I really feel bad for them for having such a hateful organization in control such as Hamas that keeps hurting them. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

Pure evil.  This is a sad day Genocide is happening before our eyes. 

• Like 1

Just now, KUNTPERFECTA said:

I know, I really feel bad for them for having such a hateful organization in control such as Hamas that keeps hurting them. 

Are you for real? 

Anyone that still supports Israel and the IDF, you are human scum. A hospital is not a target. They purposefully attacked this place because there are vulnerable people in the hospital, women, children and non-soldier men. Not Hamas terrorists. Im devastated and disgusted 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, KUNTPERFECTA said:

**** you you ******* piece of garbage. Spreading lies to make you feel better about defending the IDF that is commiting reckless war crimes against children. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

To think that they are out there calling themselves the "children of light" while bombing hospitals.

The whole west is cheering for this.

Edited by Stankonia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.