K-Pop Thread: NewJeans Demand MinHeeHee Be Reinstated

Ryan

6 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Anyways shout out to @Sheep, like the amount of minions he is always able to summon in here and gang up on users, like even I can't hate on that, since those minions have to listen to what their boss says right? 

8975a616fb3497de836aed880fe1817b.gif

mind you this is the user who always manages to have the same 3 discord users pop up in the thread to echo the exact same arguments(look above this post) when he's losing. Every attempted drag you come up with is projection, if there were any "minions" involved I would have immediately wacked you for coming for legend Choi Sooyoung and wacked you again once you started going at it with my friend, instead of stepping in hours later when I was just normally reading the thread.

Edited by Sheep

• Replies 63.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

Calling somebody a minion is rude as **** btw since you didn't take the hint last time, you seem very challenged at picking up on some things.

LK.thumb.gif.f3f728d5ebe98c0c4cdad99df5f

Do you wanna know what's actually  rude? You and your minions constantly ganging up on different users in here and trying to make it personal argument

IVE and Jennie being label mates now :rogue:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Do you wanna know what's actually  rude? You and your minions constantly ganging up on different users in here and trying to make it personal argument

Like I said, only an idiot would be genuinely sensitive enough to the facts @lgaga1fan posted to start a day-long rampage. You're either dull or you're stirring **** just to be annoying.

mind you this is the user who always manages to have the same 3 discord users pop up in the thread to echo the exact same arguments(look above this post) when he's losing. Every attempted drag you come up with is projection, if there were any "minions" involved I would have immediately wacked you for coming for legend Choi Sooyoung and wacked you again once you started going at it with my friend, instead of stepping in hours later when I was just normally reading the thread.

The way I'm barely active on that discord and barely know the discord users, you can ask some of your spies in the discord for example. 

Though I know you have your own group chats and constantly planning on how to have arguments with me, the way i just know y'all are hyping each other up in the chats :ahh: The way I argue with one of y'all and suddenly I see that same amount of minions popping up every time, why?

It's quite ironic  to say pluto called any of us here when the user does that exact action, not everyone is obsessed over winning an online fight turned into personal insults

Mind you this is pluto's discord activity in the only server he's in

Spoiler

Screenshot_20240909_004446_Discord.jpg?e

also I love how a single factual chart post about aespa being a single position above stray cats is trying to start a fanwar but trying to make twix vs snsd happen for 3 days straight despite virtually every sone and once who's active in this thread saying enough is enough is guiltless behavior and people need to stop ganging up on the poor innocent @Pluto6

@Ryan seriously at what point is something going to be done about this, I didn't step in on this days long campaign against the "sheep" or whatever and the hours between posts after a couple days of it spoke for itself. Nobody fucks with this user and his discord friends hijacking the thread like this over some stale 15 year old fan war that he's pretending not to be a part of and it's targeted specifically to derail the thread. It kills all other discussion.

Not him having a mental breakdown as if he isn't the main one starting stuff in here :ahh: There are probably just as many people if not more who despise that user :redface:

@Ryan he literally compared me to a jihadist earlier :skull:

Edited by Pluto6

Jennie just drop your album it's been 4 years spacer.png

Anyways i rest my case, I will try to ignore uncle Sheep cause I don't wanna fight with that user anymore.

I will continue to post about SKZ and TWICE and mind my business like I usually do

To those of who are reading this back and forth drama, I hope at least y'all have been entertained I guess

Edited by Pluto6

15 minutes ago, Sheep said:

You know just because you do this doesn't mean everyone does this. Pluto posts at most once a week in the discord, I came in to post some JO1 promo post and then saw the same tired JYPig vs SM Sheep bullshit... stones seem to have been thrown at skz first, pluto just responded with numbers... Ya'll gained up on him because this pretty much is an SM GG echo chamber at this point. Trying to get him thread banned because he calls your friends minions for jumping him when you ******* compared his participation in this stan war to jihad... Most of us prefer Aespa over skz but you guys are doing too much on pluto.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

It's quite ironic  to say pluto called any of us here when the user does that exact action, not everyone is obsessed over winning an online fight turned into personal insults

Mind you this is pluto's discord activity in the only server he's in

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20240909_004446_Discord.jpg?e

meanwhile on earth: you ran in immediately to defend him over and over again(along with the other usuals) the second I got involved:rip: 

10 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Not him having a mental breakdown as if he isn't the main one starting stuff in here :ahh: There are probably just as many people if not more who despise that user :redface:

@Ryan he literally compared me to a jihadist earlier :skull:

I'm not starting anything, I'm ending the rantings about sheep that you've been spam posting since at least Wednesday, like I usually have to do.

The way you make up bogeymen and gather your friends to attack this imaginary group(which before this you have named and admitted to several, several times over the past week) is very familiar and that's all I'll say. Obviously you aren't waging a literal religious war. :celestial5:

5 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I'm not starting anything, I'm ending the rantings about sheep that you've been spam posting since at least Wednesday, like I usually have to do.

WHo are you ending????? It sure doesn't look like your ending anything with those mental breakdowns constantly because of me though? 

Edited by Pluto6

14 minutes ago, JO1s said:

You know just because you do this doesn't mean everyone does this.

I actually don't do this. :rip: 

If I put a lot of effort into an ATRL post, or pose a question in a thread I make, I'll send it to people I know that are on here to get eyes on it, but I'm not posted up in a group chat scheming how to coordinate arguments to get somebody taken off this website, like you have done to me outside of the context of this thread very recently(to 0 effect). :rip:

I came in to post some JO1 promo post and then saw the same tired JYPig vs SM Sheep bullshit...

Its not our fault that the 2 JYPig stans here have night terrors about I Got A Boy and need to turn everything into an excuse to air out grievances that are old enough to drive.

stones seem to have been thrown at skz first, pluto just responded with numbers

This is the reverse of what happened, notice how Pluto is reposting the response to what was said and not the original post. All that was posted was a chart where aespa is a single position above SKZ and it reignited the sheep delusions right as they were dying down after another several day stint.

Ya'll gained up on him because this pretty much is an SM GG echo chamber at this point.

The user who posted the chart is my actual non-online extremely close friend, we talk 24/7, if we wanted to gang up on him, he would have told me 19 hours ago when the chart was posted to come in and I would have immediately went for Pluto's neck, which did not happen.

Trying to get him thread banned because he calls your friends minions for jumping him when you ******* compared his participation in this stan war to jihad... Most of us prefer Aespa over skz but you guys are doing too much on pluto.

I don't want him permabanned, I just want him to stop the days long SM tirades. Go look through his posts yourself and see how many of them recently revolve around aespa, SNSD, or fans of either. This has been ongoing for years at this point unchecked, and the decline in all activity not related to his fanwars when this happens speaks for itself.

Edited by Sheep

49 minutes ago, Sheep said:

not their fault or anybody else's that it struck a nerve and you started a 2nd jihad against this imaginary group of users before even finishing the other one you had going on. I'm not painting you as anything, your actions are painting you in a certain way and have since you registered this account.

@Ryan The fact that I have mentioned that I have Middle Eastern roots multiple times in here and the first thing he does is comparing me to a jihadist in a fanwar. I have the right to question his intentions here

Edited by Pluto6

11 minutes ago, Sheep said:

meanwhile on earth: you ran in immediately to defend him over and over again(along with the other usuals) the second I got involved:rip: 

The way you make up bogeymen and gather your friends to attack this imaginary group(which before this you have named and admitted to several, several times over the past week) is very familiar and that's all I'll say. Obviously you aren't waging a literal religious war. :celestial5:

Maybe because i accessed this thread on my own self... and it was after like an hour or two of when the initial discussion happened :rip:

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

@Ryan The fact that I have mentioned that I have Middle Eastern roots multiple times in here and the first thing he does is comparing me to a jihadist in a fanwar

Like im sorry he's very weird

• Like 1

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jihad

2: a crusade for a principle or belief

It's not going to work yall are going to have to scramble for another angle :sadviolin:

6 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

@Ryan The fact that I have mentioned that I have Middle Eastern roots multiple times in here and the first thing he does is comparing me to a jihadist in a fanwar

didn't know this but this finally explains why you're so divorced from any realistic concept of what's actually popular in either the west or far east ddddd

• Haha 1

I actually don't do this. :rip: 

If I put a lot of effort into an ATRL post I'll send it to people I know that are on here but I'm not posted up in a group chat scheming how to coordinate arguments to get somebody taken off this website, like you have done to me outside of the context of this thread very recently(to 0 effect). :rip:

Its not our fault that the 2 JYPig stans here have night terrors about I Got A Boy and need to turn everything into an excuse to air out grievances that are old enough to drive.

This is the reverse of what happened, notice how Pluto is reposting the response to what was said and not the original post. All that was posted was a chart where aespa is a single position above SKZ and it reignited the sheep delusions right as they were dying down after another several day stint.

The user who posted the chart is my actual non-online extremely close friend, we talk 24/7, if we wanted to gang up on him, he would have told me 19 hours ago when the chart was posted to come in and I would have immediately went for Pluto's neck, which did not happen.

I don't want him permabanned, I just want him to stop the days long SM tirades. Go look through his posts yourself and see how many of them recently revolve around aespa, SNSD, or fans of either. This has been ongoing for years at this point unchecked.

Since tuesday all I see in his post activity is praising JYP groups and saying certain jyp groups are bigger than certain SM groups. Nothing worth getting worked up over. It's not like he's calling members ugly or talentless...

3 minutes ago, JO1s said:

saying certain jyp groups are bigger than certain SM groups.

In the context of both sides of these fanwars trying to stop the fighting, and this happening for several years, it becomes inexcusable any way you try to dress it up sorry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.