Iggy makes 50million from OF becomes Top Celeb Earner

Mrnoniee

2 hours ago, Geraldine said:

fake. just like bad babhie

they probably made 500k or summ

Idk if it's even that high tbh. I think OF paid decent during the pandemic but it's p clear these days all of these numbers aren't real and just free advertisement/marketing to get people to join. The average OF creator makes $50/month or smth like that, there was an article in the NYTimes (or Washington Post) iirc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• slw84

• Apolonio

• Mrnoniee

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe that anybody makes anything close to that amount. Not in this economy 

Lol, 50M is more than even A-list pop-girls make when they’re not touring. No way they make even 1/5 of this.

even if the numbers are inflated, they are still making a lot of money... my question is who's subscribing to these? i wouldn't even subscribe to my fave's patreon, let alone onlyfans of a random C-list musician. if you want corn, just go on cornhub or any other free website...

On 11/25/2023 at 10:40 PM, Trent W said:

Ngl if it wasn’t that stigmatized I would do OF 

The way some influencers make money from that is insane.

Making money with dignity it’s 100x harder

If was not stigmatized many would do OF so you'd have lots of competition. It's partly the stigma that brings the money. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.