Iggy makes 50million from OF becomes Top Celeb Earner

Mrnoniee

66609833-11639073-Rapper_Iggy_Azalea_32_

The revelations about the stars’ earnings came from a report by LELO, a luxury adult toy brand, who shared their findings on Monday (November 20).

According to the report, the “Fancy” rapper raked in $48 million on the popular platform in 2023, becoming the top celebrity earner and slightly edging out Cardi B (who brought in $45 million).

Tyga, meanwhile, brought in $20 million from OnlyFans before deactivating his profile to start his own, competing platform known as Myystar.

Other top earners on the platform include Amber Rose (who raked in $26 million), Chris Brown ($15 million), and DJ Khaled and Fat Joe ($4 million).

She beats Cardi B, Tyga, Bhad Babie, Amber Rose etc.
Source

Mother just CAN'T stop winning
W7kA.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• slw84

• Apolonio

• Mrnoniee

Top Posters In This Topic

How much does Onlyfans take though? And then taxes? Shes left with how much? Still smart of her to do it cause i doubt she was making anything from music . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

Youre gonna make atrl jizz. And no im not being funny, they have made it clear they are into older daddy beefy guys like above 

• Confused 1

I had no idea Cardi B was on OnlyFans.

Congratulations to her, though. She's always had a keen business sense and no matter what you think of this woman, it's actually astounding that she's still making figures like this when anyone else in her position wouldn't have seen six zeros in their bank account since 2015.

• Haha 1

During the pandemic I remember a delusional guy on instagram was ranting on cardi's post because he felt robbed subscribing to her OF and her not having any actual nudes. He wanted too see her anus :skull: I can't believe there's people that actually subscribe to celebrity onlyfans when its such an obvious scam :toofunny3: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Youre gonna make atrl jizz. And no im not being funny, they have made it clear they are into older daddy beefy guys like above 

nene-leakes.gif

Spoiler

not that tho :rip:

ot; good for her

6 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

:toofunny2:

8 minutes ago, Geraldine said:

fake. just like bad babhie

they probably made 500k or summ

yeah pretty clear this are paid fake articles by onlyfans to convince people to join

4 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

None of these celebrities are doing nude tho just to let yall know

Lil’ Fizz is tho 

spacer.png

sure she’s making money but i’m not believing these numbers :sorry:

22 minutes ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

Now you know damn well we didn’t need to see this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Geraldine said:

fake. just like bad babhie

they probably made 500k or summ

I have a client that isn't a celebrity that makes 250k a month. They're going by GROSS earnings before OF takes their 20%. So I'm sure this is exaggerated, but not by much. 

• Like 2

These are blatantly PR-AD articles for the platform, lately even Z-list influencers from my country are getting these kind of articles.

• Like 3

Ngl if it wasn’t that stigmatized I would do OF 

The way some influencers make money from that is insane.

Making money with dignity it’s 100x harder

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.