• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cryptique

• brazil

• ItsJustMe.

• Rev8

Top Posters In This Topic

She nailed the emotional parts. She could've had a cute acting career if she tried tbh.

As far as I remember, Britney was the close second choice for this movie while Rachel did perfect job for the movie it's amazing to see how Britney career would've flourished in such movies she was always a great actress. Romantic comedies wouldve been her thing imo. 

So glad we finally get to see her audition tape it's been years to think of it if Brit could've gotten this role we might not have gotten in the zone!

• Like 1

Britney Streeps made some points here :clap3:

3 hours ago, vale9001 said:

She doesn't seem terrible. Maybe She had potential as actress if she would have worked on It, but I think She doesn't have that Classic cinema aura McAdams has and was perfect for the role and the movie. 

I mean which is why she was chosen in the end, the director did say Britney was his choice until he saw Rachel.

Britney did cute, but Rachel devoured, her audition tape is amazing :clap3:

• Like 1

Shes clearly decent people in here acting like its bad need some help. 

not so bad at all tbh

but yeah Rachel was way better

but Britney has never been a bad actress tbh

Oooh I stan an ACTRESS. Yes! :jonny: 

It wasn't her calling but I'm happy she dipped her toes into it a little bit. A multi-talented queen. :gaycatney1:

This makes me sad for what could’ve been her career it she took the role. Great audition. Better than some attempts from other pop girls.

Madonna, catch UP.

xe8GD4.gif

Edited by Capris Groove

Did she think she was auditioning for a comedy? :ahh:

Edit: Oh it got better after 15 seconds. The tears and quivering voice was good, but she needed better work on her facial expressions. Rachel ate it.

Edited by Buffy

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

This makes me sad for what could’ve been her career if she took the role. Great audition. Better than some attempts from other pop girls.

Took the roll? Rachel ate and snatched it from her, it was never hers to take lmfao 

This was good, surprising tbh. Kinda crazy to think about how if she got this role her career probably would have turned out way different lol.

But I would still like to see her doing comedy more and it's something that doesn't have the same weight put on a performance like drama does. I loved her Will & Grace stint. :gaycat1:

Edited by AMIT

• ATRL Moderator

I think Rachel was the best choice, but this isn't bad at all!

not terrible, with some training she could have transitioned well into an actress

damn her face card was not declining back then

And people dare to say she's talentless, bfr. :ace:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.