• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cryptique

• brazil

• ItsJustMe.

• Rev8

Top Posters In This Topic

Really cool and interesting!

She doesn't seem terrible. Maybe She had potential as actress if she would have worked on It, but I think She doesn't have that Classic cinema aura McAdams has and was perfect for the role and the movie. 

• Like 4

She had potential as an actress. I think the Notebook was maybe too much for someone only in their second movie, but she seems to be doing good at the audition and if she was top 2 losing only to Rachel who were totally amazing on this movie and it is now known as one of the greatest actresses around, so Britney was good with little experience.

I think she is also great doing comedy and comedy is often harder than doing drama cause it is easier to make people feel sad, but comedy demands the timing and a lack of vanity and she has done it well more than once. She should do more!

• Like 9

I love Britney but Rachel McAdams ate this role UP and I believe this movie was the catalyst for her iconic later movie career so the universe worked itself out here 

She acts well and I love Britney to bits as a person but she looks like she knows what MTV Cribs and a Blackberry are, she just doesn't have that timeless look, she's pure 21st century bombshell. The 2000s Dakota Johnson (looks like she knows what an iPhone is)

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Oscarney Spears :clap3: 

xe8GD4.gif

• Like 4

I like her tv stuff she did with Will and Grace and How I met Your Mother, she ate that one up. Maybe she should try more acting in the future? I would love to see that!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.