Golden Hit: Season 5 ⚜️ Congrats to fountain!

Jackson

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jackson

• Aurora

• Kern

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Sadly I don’t have the time for judging with my current schedule :emofish: but I will be watching from the sidelines and cheering you all on with love :heart2:

This farce simply to make the reveal even more interesting... your mind. :jonny2: But in all seriousness it would be lovely to have you submit for a round or two regardless! Hope life is treating you well. :heart:

3 hours ago, blackoutbaby said:

Can I sign up @Aurora

Of course! Welcome to both you and @Kayseri Mantisi, it's wonderful to see so many first time players. :smitten:

tumblr_inline_pt9vdzyzOj1rwz18m_500.gif

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

Oop, the lashing :sistrens:

Quite the opposite, I recognise your username from past seasons of GH, but I don't believe we've yet had the privilege of seeing your works? I certainly hope you find the first round inspiring, I'm pretty excited for it. :duca:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, fountain said:

Round 1 tomorrow :jonny: Halloween anthems perhaps? :eli:

What's Halloween? Never heard of ha. :psyduck:

35 minutes ago, Jackson said:

welcome both :gaycat4:

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Welcome to both you and @Kayseri Mantisi, it's wonderful to see so many first time players. :smitten:

Thank youuu :heart: love the Hunger Games gif :marshmallow:

8 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

Sign me up! 

I’m no writer but this sounds really fun. 

No problem! Experience is definitely not necessary for this game, and we usually tailor our feedback based on where people are at in their own personal writing journey.

SIGNUPS

1. stupidjock

2. XO_Life

3. fountain

4. Hey Dude (Pokitaurus)

5. GentleDance

6. réveuse

7. Invisibility

8. worldwide angel 

9. Legend E

10. JonginBey

11. Kayseri Mantisi

12. Blackoutbaby

13. Navy4Life

29 minutes ago, Aurora said:

This farce simply to make the reveal even more interesting... your mind. :jonny2: But in all seriousness it would be lovely to have you submit for a round or two regardless! Hope life is treating you well. :heart:

Of course! Welcome to both you and @Kayseri Mantisi, it's wonderful to see so many first time players. :smitten:

Quite the opposite, I recognise your username from past seasons of GH, but I don't believe we've yet had the privilege of seeing your works? I certainly hope you find the first round inspiring, I'm pretty excited for it. :duca:

I competed in Song of the Season a few years back, and I enjoyed it a lot and have been trying to get back into one of these competition; but life keeps getting in the way :jonny2: I will definitely try harder this time.

• Like 1

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

📀 𝕸𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝕸𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖊 ⚜️

Hey, Hitmakers! We've now reached the third page, and are also coming up on 24 hours until Round 1's debut! I hope you're ready for the trip of a lifetime?

While in the waiting area, we have a very special message of encouragement from our third as-of-yet unidentified mystery judge. Who could it be? :matty:

It is with sadness that I confirm the winner of Golden Hit S4 @Kylie Jenner is currently back in court with the original Kylie™ and could not join us. Tension!

800px-Lol_question_mark.png

While a fourth judge would have made life feel like a dream, this third and final judge is sure to treat you like royalty! They've already sent you their hugs and kisses:

I am really excited to review all of the lyrics you are going to submit. 

I just know that I will get in my feelings reading all the amazing entries :jonny6:

With this being said, I am mostly impressed with lyrics that feel like actual songs and are more pop leaning. No basic pop tho.

Get creative, get wild, get dark, get brutal, get epic!

Tell a story that is captivating and easy to understand. Play around with the structure. 

Good luck! :heart2:

Thank you, mystery judge! We'll reveal your identity soon, as you will be an elemental aspect of this season's temporal prowess. Who could it be? Leave your guesses in the thread below!

@stupidjock@XO_Life@fountain@Hey Dude@GentleDance@réveuse@Invisibility@worldwide angel@Legend E@JonginBey@Kayseri Mantisi@blackoutbaby@Navy4Life

Emblem-Crest-S5.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jackson said:

hmm my guess is @Hug

Oh no, did I make it too obvious... or perhaps you're not herring me correctly? :eli:

4 hours ago, fountain said:

It’s @Invisibility I (do not) fear :jonny:

Now wouldn't that be a sight to see! Or rather, not see...

Just now, Antikythera said:

Do I need to write a melody or ony lyrics will do?

Lyrics are all that are needed for this tournament. Great lyrics will provide a natural rhythm for which us judges can envision our own melodies! :jamming:

But of course if you (or anyone else for that matter) feels so inclined, we love and welcome recordings too—to keep it on an even playing field for everyone though, only the lyrics will be reviewed and scored.

• Like 1

Just now, Aurora said:

Lyrics are all that are needed for this tournament. Great lyrics will provide a natural rhythm for which us judges can envision our own melodies! :jamming:

But of course if you (or anyone else for that matter) feels so inclined, we love and welcome recordings too—to keep it on an even playing field for everyone though, only the lyrics will be reviewed and scored.

Ok, sign me up!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Antikythera said:

Ok, sign me up!

Welcome to the club! :duca:

SIGNUPS

1. stupidjock

2. XO_Life

3. fountain

4. Hey Dude

5. GentleDance

6. réveuse

7. Invisibility

8. worldwide angel

9. Legend E

10. JonginBey

11. Kayseri Mantisi

12. Blackoutbaby

13. Navy4Life

14. Antikythera

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, fountain said:

Ready to brainstorm for the first round :matty:

3 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Can’t wait to drop my debut single :skeleton:

That's excellent, because we can't wait to stream read it! We're being fed this October. :worship2:

• Like 1

Round 1 coming today! I'll also be posting the judge reveal as soon as the mystery judge is online :heart2: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Juan Squared Incorporated on X: "i hate waiting come on cmon nicki minaj  instagram post yass baby in therapy therapist office rip everyone ice in  deep fryer gowon side eye at fansign

me-too-bitch-me-too.gif

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

JUDGE REVEAL ⚜

To anyone that dug into @Aurora's clues, you may be surprised to learn that this season's third judge is completely new to judging an ATRL songwriting tournament. While the two of us are approaching 10 years ( :chick3:) participating in these games, we wanted to provide a fresh perspective for both seasoned players and those writing for the first time. This season, we wanted to choose a writer well-versed in the craft of commercial, poppy songwriting, a style of writing that has grown even more popular over the course of Golden Hit. Despite this judge's newcomer status as a judge, they have proven to be one of Golden Hit's most dedicated and successful players. 

I'm extremely excited to welcome @XO_Life to the Golden Hit 5 judging panel!

Avatar-GoldCoin-S5-XO_Life-BG.png

Stayed tuned for the Round 1 challenge post, coming in just a few hours! Get ready to ✈️ Golden!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.