Golden Hit: Season 5 ⚜️ Congrats to fountain!

Jackson

Off topic but I can't even tag Gastrodonatella or Corsola did something happen between 2020 to 2022??? Can still tag Ceremonials who's also inactive.

And I remember there was a judge with an avi of Sia as Mona Lisa. 

I know fountain is keshaspearsxo.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jackson

• Aurora

• Kern

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Hey Dude said:

that was @SaintWest 

• Thanks 1

When I came back in January this site seemed like a wasteland :rip:

So many active members from all over left. Like I evaded a civil war or something :skull:

Hi... it's me. 

I know a lot of you don't actually know me but still hope you are not disappointed 
I am really looking forward to read all of your lyrics, for me this is also a chance to improve my writing as well. :heart: 

I have been writing songs for years now but more as a hobby and never did anything serious with it. 
For me writing is an outlet to express emotions I otherwise wouldn't know how to communicate. 

I also use it to put myself into situations I never have been in and try to explore how I would feel in those situations. 

I am really looking for to read lyrics that are out of the ordinary but still feel pop. 

A big thanks to @Jackson & @Aurora for allowing me to be part of this judging panel. :heart:

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

JUDGE REVEAL ⚜

To anyone that dug into @Aurora's clues, you may be surprised to learn that this season's third judge is completely new to judging an ATRL songwriting tournament. While the two of us are approaching 10 years ( :chick3:) participating in these games, we wanted to provide a fresh perspective for both seasoned players and those writing for the first time. This season, we wanted to choose a writer well-versed in the craft of commercial, poppy songwriting, a style of writing that has grown even more popular over the course of Golden Hit. Despite this judge's newcomer status as a judge, they have proven to be one of Golden Hit's most dedicated and successful players. 

I'm extremely excited to welcome @XO_Life to the Golden Hit 5 judging panel!

Avatar-GoldCoin-S5-XO_Life-BG.png

Stayed tuned for the Round 1 challenge post, coming in just a few hours! Get ready to ✈️ Golden!

re-post for the new page

2 hours ago, Jackson said:

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

JUDGE REVEAL ⚜

To anyone that dug into @Aurora's clues, you may be surprised to learn that this season's third judge is completely new to judging an ATRL songwriting tournament. While the two of us are approaching 10 years ( :chick3:) participating in these games, we wanted to provide a fresh perspective for both seasoned players and those writing for the first time. This season, we wanted to choose a writer well-versed in the craft of commercial, poppy songwriting, a style of writing that has grown even more popular over the course of Golden Hit. Despite this judge's newcomer status as a judge, they have proven to be one of Golden Hit's most dedicated and successful players. 

I'm extremely excited to welcome @XO_Life to the Golden Hit 5 judging panel!

Avatar-GoldCoin-S5-XO_Life-BG.png

Stayed tuned for the Round 1 challenge post, coming in just a few hours! Get ready to ✈️ Golden!

2 hours ago, XO_Life said:

Hi... it's me. 

I know a lot of you don't actually know me but still hope you are not disappointed 
I am really looking forward to read all of your lyrics, for me this is also a chance to improve my writing as well. :heart: 

I have been writing songs for years now but more as a hobby and never did anything serious with it. 
For me writing is an outlet to express emotions I otherwise wouldn't know how to communicate. 

I also use it to put myself into situations I never have been in and try to explore how I would feel in those situations. 

I am really looking for to read lyrics that are out of the ordinary but still feel pop. 

A big thanks to @Jackson & @Aurora for allowing me to be part of this judging panel. :heart:

spacer.png

Welcome to the panel, XO! Your pop flavour and vigour for Golden Hit is sure to make for some wonderful weekly feedback. :heart:

2 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Off topic but I can't even tag Gastrodonatella or Corsola did something happen between 2020 to 2022??? Can still tag Ceremonials who's also inactive.

I know fountain is keshaspearsxo.

2 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

When I came back in January this site seemed like a wasteland :rip:

So many active members from all over left. Like I evaded a civil war or something :skull:

If I recall there was a data breach of some description which affected a handful of site users, which I guess spooked a lot of people and when given the option to permanently delete their ATRL accounts, they took it. There was an account deletion requests thread dedicated to it and everything.

The former weren't really active on ATRL anymore anyway, so likely would be the same result if they hadn't removed their accounts, however unfortunately one of the two deleted users didn't transfer the OP of the original Song of the Season tournament to one of the other co-hosts before their deletion, and now that entire piece of ATRL writing tournament history is gone forever. :sosad:

2 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Hello to all honorable judges 

Is this your first time competing? 

What inspires you? 

How would you describe your writing style? 

9 minutes ago, XO_Life said:

Is this your first time competing? 

Yes

9 minutes ago, XO_Life said:

What inspires you? 

Mostly men in my life and I guess music

10 minutes ago, XO_Life said:

How would you describe your writing style? 

Poetic but sharp and sensual

3 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I’ve never written a song tho, only one novel 

Whew, we're in for some Swiftian lyricism I can just tell. :jonny4:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

peep the thread title :keir:

"Round 1 Pg. 5" :duca:

Just now, stupidjock said:

Round 1 theme: Ava Max

Submit a song with an eurodance sample

Just now, stupidjock said:

Come on 😘 I have to go to sleep soon

We don't care

:eli:

3 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Round 1 theme: Ava Max

Oh no @Jackson, the Kylie Jenner Tribute Challenge leaked?!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.