• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Johnson

• PoisonedIvy

• Espresso

• Tusk

4 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Some people here say the dumbest ****… her rerecording of a decade old album is almost at a million pre orders, over a month ahead of release and you think she needs help selling? :toofunny2:

I didn't say that, it's obviously going to smash but her greed knows no bounds.

She wants to add the NFL audience's coins because it's a huge market that she isn't really tapped into.

She will never stop wanting to be bigger :alexz2:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

2 minutes ago, Lille said:

Well, you won't have to worry about that. :gaylorcat2:

We'll just have to see :gaycat4:

5 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

IN AUSTRALIA… imagine if she actually does it instead of going straight to australia :deadbanana4:

Yeah it would be absurd but that’s Taylor for you. 

A lot of swifties thought she would perform at this year’s superbowl despite those same time constraints because they are used to Taylor being crazy.

• Haha 2

Just now, CandleGuy said:

She wants to add the NFL audience's coins because it's a huge market that she isn't really tapped into.

Girl, a significant chunk of the NFL audience have daughters and girlfriends and wives who are firmly lodged up Taylor's ass with the rest of us. They're already very aware of her existence (and are already probably buying music and concert tickets for the Swifties in their life). She's there to support her man and to get herself some good ass sex tonight, and you're out here trying to make it an evil late-stage capitalist maneuver like please untwist your mind :deadbanana4:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

You’re operating under the pretense that she orchestrated any of this. Travis is the one who initiated contact. Months ago, when he told that story about wanting to give her his number via a friendship bracelet but not getting the chance to meet her before or after her show. 

• Like 6

Just realized Taylor is going to witness watching Zach Wilson get his butt kicked next Sunday assuming she goes :deadbanana2:

jets taking many L’s after a false hope first game. 

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

We'll just have to see :gaycat4:

Me, when the Rams sputter out in a few weeks after beating the easy teams: "I've always been Chiefs fan, what are you talking about?"

tumblr_n7rogphTGm1smcbm7o1_250.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

Her hanging out with an NFL player is not going to make NFL fans buy her music. :rip: 

• Haha 3

Her next studio album is about to be so good. We're gonna get that 2000s rnb sexy album :WAP:

• Thumbs Down 1

If anyone can stop the chiefs fans from making racist Native American chants it’s Taylor swift 

6 minutes ago, Lille said:

Me, when the Rams sputter out in a few weeks after beating the easy teams: "I've always been Chiefs fan, what are you talking about?"

tumblr_n7rogphTGm1smcbm7o1_250.gif

The way I considered becoming an Eagles fan for a good week (considering how the Cowboys got crushed by the 49ers during the divisional playoffs) after Taylor said that they were the Eagles on the tee-shirt mentioned in Gold Rush :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Timeless said:

Her next studio album is about to be so good. We're gonna get that 2000s rnb sexy album :WAP:

Her Bedtime Stories. 

Finally.

Just now, Bears01 said:

At least the chargers won today. I legit don’t think the bears will win a game this year, we are so terrible. 

Our defensive coordinator just got fired for being a pervert

Wait so it's true that the FBI raided his home :biblio:

2 minutes ago, kyoshi said:

Wait so it's true that the FBI raided his home :biblio:

According to Adam Schefter, no. It was “inappropriate behavior”. 

I hate the bears and their ownership so much that I legit might just switch to being a Steelers fan. Like, are y’all watching this game :rip:

Oh please stop the sports team fights in here and let's focus on that hottie! :allears:

Finally that man could make her create more interesting and tasty music! Im perched :bird:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.