Taylor & Travis Megathread | Travis to reunite with Taylor in Australia

Feanor

taylor-swift-travis-kelce-pda-super-bowl.jpg

Old headlines:

Spoiler

1200x1200GettyImages-1736565362%20(1)3.jpeg

“The Taylor Swift Season”: How Football Writers Made Peace With Covering Travis Kelce’s Love Life

Chiefs scribes entered the season expecting the team’s defense of a Super Bowl title to dominate headlines; instead, they found themselves swept up by a modern-day version of DiMaggio and Monroe. “You have to cater to what the public craves and wants,” says one.

Vanity Fair

ap23359660347941.jpg

Raiders-Chiefs, with lots of Taylor Swift shots, drew NFL’s best Christmas rating since…1989

An average of more than 29 million fans tuned into CBS and Nickelodeon combined to watch the Chiefs' 20-14 loss to the Las Vegas Raiders, with plenty of the 12-time Grammy Award-winning girlfriend of Kansas City tight end Travis Kelce shown on the broadcast. 

The 29-million-plus tuning in was a 29% increase from last year's Christmas Day game on CBS. It also was the highest-rated game on the holiday since 1989 - coincidentally the name of Swift's fifth studio album.

Source

3lMq.gif

Edited by Feanor
  • Haha 7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Johnson

• PoisonedIvy

• Espresso

• Tusk

I screamed when they showed her on  tv nnnnn :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

Omg it’s trueeeeee

Get it baby get that vitamin to keep the eras tour going strong ;)

• Haha 12

They kinda seem like a good pair, honestly:chick2: They seem different in the right ways and alike in the important ways.

Edited by Arrows
  • Like 2

NOW THIS IS GOING TO BE MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY FROM NOW ON

THEY'RE THE IT COUPLE OF THE CENTURY 

oh this is iconic, I’m here for this :jonny: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.