• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Johnson

• PoisonedIvy

• Espresso

• Tusk

11 minutes ago, DougAF said:

Girl what on EARTH? Run, sis. Going down on him would probably be like eating a whole carpet square sample from Home Depot. :doc:

spacer.png

Girl dinner

He is SO lucky her ass gave him the time of day hairy hunky straight white men are dime a plenty but a self accomplished woman who probably earns 200 times more than your avg wealthy guy is like peak 'in your bag' behavior

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

He is SO lucky her ass gave him the time of day hairy hunky straight white men are dime a plenty but a self accomplished woman who probably earns 200 times more than your avg wealthy guy is like peak 'in your bag' behavior

Obviously Taylor's success, fame, and wealth is in its own tier, but he's not exactly your run-of-the-mill NFL player. He's very good and very accomplished. The pairing of them together - paragons of their respective fields - seems like a good match to me! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

her suddenly deciding to have decent taste in men? I don't buy it

Edited by Price of Fame
  • Haha 3

• ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, Finite said:

When the Chiefs DEMOLISH the Charges on October 22nd then what?! :gaycat4:

Listen, I’m just gonna take the win for today. Being a Chargers fan is already embarrassing stressful enough let me have this moment! 

A good friend of my mine is a diehard Chiefs fan though so I’m used to the jokes.

OT: When the chiefs win today and Taylor rushes onto the field and Travis throws her over his shoulder like a rag doll :ghostface:Where is my football player :monkey:

25 minutes ago, SleepingTigers said:

Taylor dating an athlete is so unexpected but I think this could be a good pair. A upgrade from Matty at the very least. 

Will she cancel tour dates if they go to the Super Bowl? 

She could technically make all the playoff dates without missing a show. All playoff dates other than Super Bowl are before her Asian dates.

She has her last Japanese show on February 10. Super Bowl is February 11th. Since Japan is 13 hours ahead and flight is like 10 hours,

she could make the Super Bowl if she wants. It would be very tiring but her next  show is on the 16th.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Listen, I’m just gonna take the win for today. Being a Chargers fan is already embarrassing stressful enough let me have this moment! 

A good friend of my mine is a diehard Chiefs fan though so I’m used to the jokes.

OT: When the chiefs win today and Taylor rushes onto the field and Travis throws her over his shoulder like a rag doll :ghostface:Where is my football player :monkey:

At least y’all aren’t bears fans. 

Our organization is a ******* DISASTER and seeing Taylord watch this disaster up close is horrifying 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

At least y’all aren’t bears fans. 

Our organization is a ******* DISASTER and seeing Taylord watch this disaster up close is horrifying 

It’s all right babe, that’ll be me in a couple weeks when Taylor watches the Chargers get spanked. We should form a support group tbh

Just now, Ampersand13 said:

It’s all right babe, that’ll be me in a couple weeks when Taylor watches the Chargers get spanked. We should form a support group tbh

At least the chargers won today. I legit don’t think the bears will win a game this year, we are so terrible. 

Our defensive coordinator just got fired for being a pervert

5 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

She could technically make all the playoff dates without missing a show. All playoff dates other than Super Bowl are before her Asian dates.

She has her last Japanese show on February 10. Super Bowl is February 11th. Since Japan is 13 hours ahead and flight is like 10 hours,

she could make the Super Bowl if she wants. It would be very tiring but her next  show is on the 16th.

IN AUSTRALIA… imagine if she actually does it instead of going straight to australia :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

This is the most PR'd **** since Shawn/Camila :rip:

Sell that album girlie!!!

Some people here say the dumbest ****… her rerecording of a decade old album is almost at a million pre orders, over a month ahead of release and you think she needs help selling? :toofunny2:

• Thanks 7

I feel bad for you AFC team girlies who have to worry about losing to Taylor's man :gaycat4:

My Cowboys won't have to play them until the Super Bowl, of course :gaycat4:

Oh she had to be there in the flesh so she can get him swiftly all sweaty and pumped up on adrenaline all horned up after the game

EAT **** ***** 

Dn5D.gif

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, SpeakNowTv said:

he is so obsessed with her and boy we understand

the look on her face saying "yea I'm getting that D tonight and what about it?":ghostface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.