Nicki gets cryptic & shows off crew on live: "Dif between making calls/calling shots"

jakeisphat

I don’t see her husband on that video. Am I correct? It is problematic that she a married woman is in a room with 20+ man and she is feeling on her body. Her conduct is inappropriate.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jakeisphat

• FOCK

• ImpressMeMuch

• BOOMBAYAH

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Pop_Data said:

I don’t see her husband on that video. Am I correct? It is problematic that she a married woman is in a room with 20+ man and she is feeling on her body. Her conduct is inappropriate.

Just delete this entire forum atp, honestly. 

not-impressed-nicki-minaj-staring-uh7kxu

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I cringe so hard when people clench their jaw when speaking. Don't speak to me when you're high out of your mind barely enunciating.

• Haha 7

she’s serving Whitney & it’s sad there’s no one around her to check her :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1

Some of these racially charged replies :toofunny2:

Edit: 🤢 @slw84 🤮

Edited by ImsoLOUD
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The Cocaine Clown Posse. :clownny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

She’s so iconic and successful yet still really insecure and immature. She has issues. Enjoy your massive success queen and don’t worry about the opposition. 

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

Just like DJ Flopademics, you’re implying that they’re some sort of “scary goons”. 

You saw a room full of black men & felt it a convenient narrative to push, is that it? 

If you’d done the slightest bit of research, you’d know that her entire show was centred around platforming upcoming NY rappers. And that’s who they are, that’s what she did, to a viewership 3x bigger than the BET awards have had in 3 years, I might add. 

She took all that vitriol & attention & channeled it to uplifting up and coming artists. But here go your bitter selves. Lol. Tired. 

Eat it.

IMG-4516.jpg

Tell me where I'm implying that her entourage are "scary goons". Where? You're twisting the reality just like your fave when she claimed Jennifer Hough was a white woman because she wanted people to think her sex offender/murderer husband was a victim. :ahh:

My question was about her statements. I used no verbiage to describe the group of people she was rocking with. But you know who did pull out descriptions of her crew? You. You took the word "crew" and responded to that term with "scary goons"... Reaching with T-Rex arms. 

The problem here is ole girl's statements. Just after Bardi Gang Jr. falsely alleged that Cardi or her team called her rapist hubby's probation officer, she posts a live talking about "there's a difference between making calls and calling shots" then spending 30+ seconds showing 40+ people in her studio? And people in the background saying, "I think we gon' call the shots." Only days after she was on social media saying "you can't call the cops when you flop" or something stupid like that. :clown:  If this was about her artists then why is she acting like that? She knew what she was doing when she said what she said. 

She's so "positive and uplifting" talking about "WHO DID YOU THINK YOU WERE ******* WITH B***H!?" "F*** wrong with hoes?" Don't act like she's some angel. This chick spends her time (1) rapping/bragging about popping opiates, (2) harassing a rape victim, and (3) colluding with men that victimize women. And the last 2 just bolster the fact that with all her success she voluntarily married and had a child with a man she knew was a convicted sex offender and murderer. I can see why stiff hoes mad when people point out her flaws. 

But go ahead, keep stanning this "uplifting" woman. :clownny: Eat ****. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

Tell me where I'm implying that her entourage are "scary goons". Where? You're twisting the reality just like your fave when she claimed Jennifer Hough was a white woman because she wanted people to think her sex offender/murderer husband was a victim. :ahh:

My question was about her statements. I used no verbiage to describe the group of people she was rocking with. But you know who did pull out descriptions of her crew? You. You took the word "crew" and responded to that term with "scary goons"... Reaching with T-Rex arms. 

The problem here is ole girl's statements. Just after Bardi Gang Jr. falsely alleged that Cardi or her team called her rapist hubby's probation officer, she posts a live talking about "there's a difference between making calls and calling shots" then spending 30+ seconds showing 40+ people in her studio? And people in the background saying, "I think we gon' call the shots." Only days after she was on social media saying "you can't call the cops when you flop" or something stupid like that. :clown:  If this was about her artists then why is she acting like that? She knew what she was doing when she said what she said. 

She's so "positive and uplifting" talking about "WHO DID YOU THINK YOU WERE ******* WITH B***H!?" "F*** wrong with hoes?" Don't act like she's some angel. This chick spends her time (1) rapping/bragging about popping opiates, (2) harassing a rape victim, and (3) colluding with men that victimize women. And the last 2 just bolster the fact that with all her success she voluntarily married and had a child with a man she knew was a convicted sex offender and murderer. I can see why stiff hoes mad when people point out her flaws. 

But go ahead, keep stanning this "uplifting" woman. :clownny: Eat ****. :heart:

Blah blah.

Everyone can read your thread title & deduce your implication. 

Over 2 pages alone there’s been commentary:

- Using the term “hoodrat”

-  Implying her guests pose danger

- Implication that they’re all gangsters & gangbangers

-  Implying she shouldn’t be in a room full of men who happen to all be of color

- Commentary (from a Miley Cyrus stan of all people) mocking Whitney’s battle with substance abuse & implying she’s on drugs

- A recognition of the racially charged undertones

It doesn’t take a genius to recognise the type of vitriol and racist degeneracy a thread like this invites. I’d say “don’t act dumb” but unfortunately, I don’t think it’s an act.

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The meme potential of her shouting "I love it" :rip:

Someone take that damn soundboard away sjsjskkss

3 hours ago, imabadkid said:

INTER-resting how she's had problems with 10040202 women in the industry but she never pulled this on Kim, Mariah, etc. But with Cardi, now she's "gangsta" Nicki, put the nose candy down girl.

It's really not. Y'all sit on here and spin the narrative a million different ways except for the truth.

The major difference in all these situations is Cardi got physical while every one else kept it at a war on words.

On topic... all she's saying is there's a difference between saying you're a boss and being a boss. Y'all fishing for engagement round these parts.

She’s tweaking on live :deadbanana2:… who tf is taking care of her baby :deadbanana2:

Edited by Bhabylon
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Zoe_ said:

I was around when Biggie and Pac were killed. This is giving flashbacks. It needs to end from both sides. 

Nah... this is not on a Biggie vs Pac level at all.

This is very reminiscent of Foxy vs Kim. 

That second video is weird. This lady be however old, she always in child’s footwear, and yet when Britney Spears act like this there’s a TMZ article calling for a 5150. 

Edited by Joesuxx
  • Like 2

She wants to be a felon so damn badly:rofl: Go ahead and catch the accessory to murder charge Nicki, then what?? You've thrown away your whole life to get back at another rapper. Congrats. This beef is tired and OLD. Grow up 

• Haha 1

The straight up racism, sexism and ignorance on display here 

:tornado:

• Like 1

It's always interesting to me when Nicki stans cite racism and sexism when Nicki herself is anti-black and misogynistic. 

Didn't Nicki's weak/dumb Lil' Kim diss refer to black women as "N**** monkeys" and "nappy headed hoes"?

Didn't Nicki respond to a fan dressing up as her with "black girl tragic", mocking the phrase "black girl magic"?

Didn't Nicki appropriate asian people in "Your Love,"  "Red Ruby," and "Chun-Li" (the street fighter)?

Didn't Nicki collab with and defend Jesy Nelson?

Didn't Nicki go after her husband's rape victim and support her brother after he raped a little girl? 

Didn't Nicki voluntarily collaborate and support Tekashi 69 after it was well-known that he had a little girl in his video dancing sexually in a wet t-shirt?

Didn't Nicki stick by her felonious husband after he publicly threatened a fellow female rapper on live?

Y'all got nerve. :skull:

Edited by jakeisphat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

She sounds… crazy

Also serving 🦷🦷🦷

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.