• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Archetype

• Espresso

• Windy Day

• brooklyndaddy

30 minutes ago, Archetype said:

She’s not siding with him at all, she just doesn’t want to break up with her bf.  It’s not that serious  :deadbanana4:

… but she’s literally being a petty cow towards Rina instead of not getting involved which means she defo is working in his defence 

• Haha 1

Calm down, ya’ll. It’s not that serious.. again :skull:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, uusagii said:

She really thinks she has some sort of authority among the "alt girls" but she's literally nothing :rip:

Well she is the overall best (mix of quality & success). I'm sure little miss preachy had some sort of social justice meltdown. The cool girls don't have time for that ****. 

Team Bad Girls. Sorry we're too pretty to give a damn. Also, ready for y'all to switch like some F's when she drops next lmao Rina can go back to her watered down fairy music or whatever she thinks she's doing nowadays (the gag is that This Hell is actually decent but completely ruined by the lame, recycled preachy BS). Oh well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 12

Wait so Roisin Murphy is a TERF, Jessie Ware is a zionist, and now Charli XCX is a racist? What the hell is going onnn?????

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 hours ago, Communion said:

Didn't that little sociopath shade Rina on her finsta like 2 weeks ago? She can tell her twinks to not repost what she shares on ~360brat~ or whatever but everyone knows she was shading Rina and saying her album was going to be "about women in the industry" in defense of her unwashed best friend. 

“Sociopath” with an Ariana avi nn kii

Matty is trash but sadly Charli continues to improve musically while Rina delivered a half great album then a dumpster fire of an album so Charli wins :bird: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

What is with these girls and associating themselves with this?

spacer.png

• Haha 7

I'm siding with Rina only because if Charli is in fact being petty towards Rina because she is friends with Matty then that is dumb AF and shows signs of immaturity. Rina is upset with something Matty has done (plus his racist / gross comments). How are u in your 30s nad still not understanding that you can be friends with two people even if they dislike each other (and for valid reasons too). 

35 minutes ago, robattack332 said:

Well she is the overall best (mix of quality & success). I'm sure little miss preachy had some sort of social justice meltdown. The cool girls don't have time for that ****. 

Team Bad Girls. Sorry we're too pretty to give a damn. Also, ready for y'all to switch like some F's when she drops next lmao Rina can go back to her watered down fairy music or whatever she thinks she's doing nowadays (the gag is that This Hell is actually decent but completely ruined by the lame, recycled preachy BS). Oh well. 

I’m sorry but this post is so funny given the ATC avi :rip:

20 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

“Sociopath” with an Ariana avi nn kii

Exactly. Imagine how worse of a menace and how much more annoying Charli would be if she wasn't restricted by her status as a flop. :heart2:

• Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, DougAF said:

I’m sorry but this post is so funny given the ATC avi :rip:

Gotta pay respect to my original favs. Content of the post is still true  :gaycat5:

6 hours ago, DeepEnd said:

I'm team Charli since she makes better music. 

idk who the other girl even is so Team Charli xoxo

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

59 minutes ago, robattack332 said:

You definitely typed this thinking that you are Regina George.

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, Maxxxine said:

You must be trolling when Charli is literally soundtrack’d on the biggest movie of the year? :rip:

Co-starring in the movie > being a voice on a soundtrack with 20 other artists. 

#john wick from タイムファイヤー

• Thanks 4

I love Charli's music but she seems like a really immature and borderline toxic person. If this is really over Matty, Rina is 100% in the right, and Charli needs to grow up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, acidbb said:

now Charli XCX is a racist

Some of yall just speak to speak at this point cause WHAT

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

You definitely typed this thinking that you are Regina George.

Nope, not that deep. The cool people in life just don't tend to give a F about pseudo-righteous crap. Like who cares who hangs out with who. Get over it and move on.

1 hour ago, robattack332 said:

so you're team racism? :redface:

17 minutes ago, sweetblindness said:

I love Charli's music but she seems like a really immature and borderline toxic person. If this is really over Matty, Rina is 100% in the right, and Charli needs to grow up.

100%

Her documentary completely ruined her for me.

She's typically the type of person I avoid IRL, extremely vain and insecure at the same time

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.