• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Archetype

• Espresso

• Windy Day

• brooklyndaddy

charli is such a hag nowadays. girl isn't there a rendering pc you need to sample for the bleep bloop music you make.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 3

10 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Matty was known for his “problematic”, edgy antics long before Rina signed to Dirty Hit so I’ve been waiting for Charli & other adjacent acts (Amber, Bea, etc) to oust her from their circle. That’s a snake & a dangerous person to keep around. She’ll stab anybody in the back to get ahead. She’s not trustworthy

He was super pretentious yes but nowhere near as bad back then 

• Like 1

Charli XCX legend.

Love Riwa too (in theory, the last album eek) but whatever. Neither Charli or Rina are going to "back down." 

Rina's only certified song anywhere in history worldwide is 'Beg for You'. Less mouth-running and more gratitude in 2024, please! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 20

12 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

I’m siding with rina. Charli hasn’t been interesting in half a decade and seems very complicated 

not this blatant lie when Charli has given us POP2, Charli, HIFN and (most of) Crash meanwhile Rina puts out rotten garbage like Hold Your Nose

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

8 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

Rina's only certified song anywhere in history worldwide is 'Beg for You'. Less mouth-running and more gratitude in 2024, please! 

:clap3:

2 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

:rip: Rina is literally the star of the most successful entry of the John wick franchise and in talks to get a solo project when Charli has done voice work in angry birds. 

Now…

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Charli I love you but please turn off ur phone or give me a call. I cannot support hate.
Please stop this. I know this isn't your heart

• Haha 13

2 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

:rip: Rina is literally the star of the most successful entry of the John wick franchise and in talks to get a solo project when Charli has done voice work in angry birds. 

i love rina but let's not pretend that the movie was a success because of her lol 

• Like 2

all this hold the god slander in here is just poor.

but yeah, charli being messy - nothing new!

• Like 3

Just now, brooklyndaddy said:

not this blatant lie when Charli has given us POP2, Charli, HIFN and (most of) Crash meanwhile Rina puts out rotten garbage like Hold Your Nose

It’s funny you mention Crash after I’ve just read her weird comments on Kim Petra’s latest album. She has no self-awareness :rip: Charli is a great album but yeah that was almost half a decade ago. still, Sawayama is better. And while HTG was a misstep, it is better than Charlis sophomore album. She will definitely improve from that. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

I smell another soggy flaccid "metal" song brewing :nicole2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

nooo why are my parents fighting? :chick3:

Spoiler

Team Rina

• Like 1

wait, xcx is bff with the 1975 white supremacist?

Marina GIF | Gfycat

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

I don't know what that is. Is it a singing competition? 

i feel like charli herself has just absolutely nosedived after CRASH.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

You must be trolling when Charli is literally soundtrack’d on the biggest movie of the year? :rip:

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.