Britney vs. Shakira. Who is more relevant in 2023?

Beyonnaise

116 members have voted

1. 1. Relevance.

• Britney J. Spears
    • Shakira I.M. Ripoll

Let’s discuss, debate and ultimately decide

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Beyonnaise

• khalyan

1 minute ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Your Britney hate threads are getting a bit predictable

? I love and support the talented and legendary Miss Britney Spears.

We’re allowed to discuss the careers of popstars and how they differ, seeing as this is a pop music forum

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Your Britney hate threads are getting a bit predictable

MeissanTingle.thumb.jpg.35886d4f230aaa4bMeissanTingle.thumb.jpg.35886d4f230aaa4bMeissanTingle.thumb.jpg.35886d4f230aaa4b

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

? I love and support the talented and legendary Miss Britney Spears.

We’re allowed to discuss the careers of popstars and how they differ, seeing as this is a pop music forum

spacer.png

Spears has not been active since 2016, isn't popular in 2023 and Shakira's recent releases have been smashing on streaming platforms. You absolutely know what you're doing, again :zzz:

It is like asking who's more relevant right now between Taylor Swift and Christina Aguilera.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, blueberries said:

Britney on TMZ

Shakira everywhere else

not even on TMZ, shakira's being cheated made so much noise on gossip too.

this thread is 100% a britney set up, they're totally not comparable in 2023 imo 

• Haha 1

base-level trolling / transparent set-up thread :bam:

OT: Shakira by light years :bam: until Miss Spears rihleases her magnum opus B10 :bam:

11 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Spears has not been active since 2016, isn't popular in 2023 and Shakira's recent releases have been smashing on streaming platforms. You absolutely know what you're doing, again :zzz:

It is like asking who's more relevant right now between Taylor Swift and Christina Aguilera.

? A new Britney song debuted just a couple weeks ago, more recently than the latest Shakira song.

7 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

? A new Britney song debuted just a couple weeks ago, more recently than the latest Shakira song.

:deadbanana4:

Have fun with your trolling. Hopefully you manage to bait a few people to entertain your obsession 

• ATRL Moderator

US - Britney

WW - Shakira 

Shakira.

as much as I love Britney she’s more infamous than famous nowadays. People only associate her with tragedy and her abusive family. 

shakira has been able to profit and revitalize her career by talking about her man cheating on her. It was such a big scandal.

who cares I want them to become lesbian lovers 

2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Inactive since 2016? Her last song was released 2 weeks ago and her previous song less than a year ago.

I always wanted both to have a hot steamy collab  :chick3: its so funny how they meet each other on the set of Im A Slave-Whenever Wherever and Britney predicted Shakira massive success in the States and Worldwide.

Edited by AvadaKedavra

51 minutes ago, khalyan said:

US - Britney

WW - Shakira 

I’m sorry but since when? :redface: No one cares about Britney even in US besides gays who still live in 2000

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, romas_ld said:

I’m sorry but since when? :redface: No one cares about Britney even in US besides gays who still live in 2000

Britney is the bigger celebrity in the US. Her music might not be as successful but Britney is more relevant IMO 

Imagine being serious :dies:

Shakira is actively releasing music (4 songs this year Alone)

while Britney is dancing on IG, posting and then deleting the 1 song she has out this year :toofunny3:

You are transparent OP, we all know what u are doing :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.