• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stallo

• Enrique523

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

Her power and demand is unmatched, have we donned her the new “Queen of Pop” yet because no one comes close :duca:

Edited by Mel.

What the actual **** :deadbanana2: the skyfall songstress needs to count her days 

34 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Of course Reputation TV will do more than Red TV

Red is her critical crown jewel and 1989 is her commercial crown jewel. They are 2 albums that are beloved by large groups of people. The GP doesn't use reputation like that

32 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

I mean it's not like yall are stanning for the quality

From a LADY GAGA fan? No ma'am :dies: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The slayage just won't end :WAP:

Just now, JC. said:

Is that a reliable source? 

It's not "official" information per se. But people have been tracking pre-orders on her website by seeing how many copies they could buy at different times. Like when the album was put up on pre-order, let's say you could technically buy 100k copies, if 12 hours later you can only buy 40k, that means 60k were sold. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Red is her critical crown jewel and 1989 is her commercial crown jewel. They are 2 albums that are beloved by large groups of people. The GP doesn't use reputation like that

Don't blame me became a big viral hit and people respect and love reputation more nowadays than 6 years ago.the album is top 20 on billboard 200. Wait until the TV release 

If She wants to beat the OG opening She needs a big rollout and also a strong first single released some week before the release. Or It's gonna be mega frontloaded like speak now that sold 50% or even more than physical totals in the first day. 

43 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

I mean it's not like yall are stanning for the quality

calm down Haus Labs

• Haha 1

Just now, Sweetestsecret said:

Don't blame me became a big viral hit and people respect and love reputation more nowadays than 6 years ago.the album is top 20 on billboard 200. Wait until the TV release 

The only people who respect reputation are gays :coffee2:

• Thumbs Down 4

5 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

All her discography is strong right now. Don't blame went viral but with the tour didn't grew up or even exploded like others.

While even you belong to me and love story are now again the global top 200 of Spotify expect for the Tik Tok Song don't blame no official singles from the album performed in the tour has ever re entered on the charts.

We have seen when Songs are already big and viral new version doesn't work that much and seems expect for don't blame me people still don't care that much about rep.

Edited by vale9001

that’s crazy :deadbanana2:

the cover could’ve been so better without the text, or the text staying on the bottom :shakeno:

3 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

The only people who respect reputation are gays :coffee2:

A big lie

12 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

If She wants to beat the OG opening She needs a big rollout and also a strong first single released some week before the release. Or It's gonna be mega frontloaded like speak now that sold 50% or even more than physical totals in the first day. 

All of her studio albums that debuted above 1M sold 500K+ the first day. The TVs aren’t really a huge outlier there. If anything, the colossal streaming numbers soften the fall throughout the week.

27 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

What the actual **** :deadbanana2: the skyfall songstress needs to count her days 

This is so unnecessary :priceless: pls

If this is real a 1m debut is basically guaranteed :deadbanana: given that SN TV did over 200k in SEA. Unreal 

Edited by Dephira

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.