Bonnie McKee - “Hot City”

BlackJesus

1 hour ago, Gimmie Love said:

Song has been added on this playlist with 1.3M likes, but it's on the very bottom. :deadbanana2:

I don't use streaming platforms but 21/75 is not too bad considering she's on her own imo

http://media.giphy.com/media/CVl2x53jMlQRy/giphy.gif

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZENO

• postergirl

• JayG

• SpaceOddity

44 minutes ago, ZENO said:

I don't use streaming platforms but 21/75 is not too bad considering she's on her own imo

http://media.giphy.com/media/CVl2x53jMlQRy/giphy.gif

It's at 21 in yours? I see it at 75. :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Gimmie Love said:

Oh, I didn’t even open Spotify actually, was just scrolling it via ATRL… Maybe it’s a custom-like playlist? (?) 

she should write for Addison Rae, they would sound good together. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Gimmie Love said:

it's not in the playlist for me :ahh:

37 minutes ago, Gimmie Love said:

62 for me!

Yeah, I think it's one of those algorithmic playlists. :gaycat6:

Edited by Gimmie Love

17 hours ago, Aurora said:

Such a shame, she really has the worst taste in her own songs smh. None of her 2000’s demos come even remotely close to her post-TD works. :tsk:

restless is a great song, but imo doesn't really fit in with the epic songs. to me it sounds more bombastic than epic. 

New EXTREMELY INTERESTING interview!

She's being so transparent and human in these interviews it truly makes me want to support her even more. I admire her so much, she's a true fighter and I'm genuinely proud of her.

As a fan, this album's delay has been heartbreaking but I think it can allow her to shine and build a cult following today as that kind of maximalist early-10s dance music is something unique nowadays. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ZENO said:

New EXTREMELY INTERESTING interview!

She's being so transparent and human in these interviews it truly makes me want to support her even more. I admire her so much, she's a true fighter and I'm genuinely proud of her.

As a fan, this album's delay has been heartbreaking but I think it can allow her to shine and build a cult following today as that kind of maximalist early-10s dance music is something unique nowadays. 

Obviously I wish this ordeal never happened to her, but in some ways I feel like now is the perfect time for an album like this. It would have been lost among all the other big pop releases in the 2010s, but now it gets a chance to shine.

smoore95GAGA

Is the album still coming this year at this point?

2 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Is the album still coming this year at this point?

Yes? She always said it was coming in the fall

smoore95GAGA
9 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Yes? She always said it was coming in the fall

Pushbacks happen sis, I didn’t need the attitude

4 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Pushbacks happen sis, I didn’t need the attitude

I didn't mean for it to come off bitchy, I'm sorry. I just was genuinely confused because she's been saying it's coming in the fall since forever.

Edited by mathekr

smoore95GAGA
Just now, mathekr said:

I didn't mean for it to come out bitchy, I'm sorry. I just was genuinely confused because she's been saying it's coming in the fall since forever.

I saw a lot of people on ig thinking it was coming in the summer so I wasn’t sure. Ty for the apology tho :hug:

• Like 1

I hope Love Spell makes it on the album but... It is kinda sonically quite different.

8 minutes ago, mathekr said:

I didn't mean for it to come off bitchy, I'm sorry. I just was genuinely confused because she's been saying it's coming in the fall since forever.

She says a lot and it’s rarely true. 

is it coming in fall bc vinyls? bc i don't understand how she benefits from such long ass roll-out.

All I need is a release date, even if nothing’s ever set in stone for Bonnie but at least it’ll feel like it’s real.

She's had a few delays, and is waiting until the last minute of things to release things from what I can tell.

She has said fall, but not recently iirc. 

I am hopeful, but wouldn't be surprised it it's Winter or 2024.

I think it's all done, but from what Bonnie has done before, she tweaks and changes songs to perfection. I feel she thinks a piece of work is never really done.

Glad she's taking charge of **** and releasing and not down in the dumps because of all the leaks. If anything, the gays leaking everything made her more relevant again. 

2 hours ago, ZENO said:

She performed during the weekend and premiered the MV!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwuAzAaM3i0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA%3D%3D

It looks soooooooo good! So proud to support her :clap3:

Not her giving a full MPG video experience even on indie budget. We truly don't deserve her :jonny: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.