• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freaky Prince

• STARFUCKER

• Pendulum

• Club classic

6 hours ago, justin. said:

Now... Troubled Paradise started with a song with the lyrics "***** I am the queen, White Castle. ***** real fat with a tight bleached ******," where she was also screaming in the chorus. And the song was followed by Venom, Throatzilla, and Dog House. These are not very GP-friendly.

STARFUCKER (sans the album title, Purr, and Plastic) are all pretty GP-friendly. I'll give you the music videos being more risky though.

I don't think she'll ever release a truly commercial album because she likes to keep a little bit of her signature in-your-face raunchiness in everything she does.

Dog House should've been huge 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow this is that rare album with 0 skips :eek: 

Love both, but this is the album Kim Petras wishes she released. It gives high dancefloor euphoria and in your face dom femme fatale attitude while still having depth and showing a ton of personality. Slayyyter really did that :clap3: She makes coke laced monster bangers that go hard and hit so high in my brain :alexz3:

• Like 6

So I literally just became of fan of her this past Saturday. I was on a 4 hour drive home and saw her album pop up. I've heard of her before but never really paid her much mind. This album is pop perfection ugggghhhh. I went back and listened to her mixtape and debut and he growth is really clear on this album but still sounding like her. Does she get a lot of Kim Petras comparisons? They sound really similar when they sing in their higher registers but I kinda like Slayyyter more now that I found her hahaha. "My Body" has already made it onto my personal top 10 songs of the year list lol 

• Like 2

Now why in the world does this have a Walmart exclusive vinyl :ahh: I’m about to order it for the fun of it 

got my titty vinyl in the mail today :heart:

9 hours ago, rockwitu08 said:

So I literally just became of fan of her this past Saturday. I was on a 4 hour drive home and saw her album pop up. I've heard of her before but never really paid her much mind. This album is pop perfection ugggghhhh. I went back and listened to her mixtape and debut and he growth is really clear on this album but still sounding like her. Does she get a lot of Kim Petras comparisons? They sound really similar when they sing in their higher registers but I kinda like Slayyyter more now that I found her hahaha. "My Body" has already made it onto my personal top 10 songs of the year list lol 

Yeah new fan here too. She has cute songs. First half of the album is better though. 

• Like 1

Miss Ma'am should have been on The Idol soundtrack for the exposure. STARFUCKER is basically a concept album about that world and Out of Time is very The Weeknd. 

• Thanks 2

If we're being vulnerable... Clouds should've been her mainstream breakthrough and a 10 week number one

olivia-wilde-nod.gif

Now that enough time has passed, my top 3 would be
Erotic Electronic/ILH!

Tear Me Open

Purr

olivia-wilde-nod.gif

this is her best album but the other two are literally AOTY worthy as well

Mine, Alone, Touch My Body, Celebrity, Throatzillaaa, Dog House, Troubled Paradise and Over This! are just as good as the best songs on Starfucker

olivia-wilde-nod.gif

Gave the first half a listen while I went for a quick run and they all were HITTING :flame: can't wait to sit down and give it a proper listen whew

7 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Rhinestone Heart is really the worst song off any of her projects, huh?

olivia-wilde-nod.gif

Yup. It's truly awful :deadbanana2:

41 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

olivia-wilde-nod.gif

not when it's the catchiest of it

I just can't decide what song is my favorite because I truly love them all (except plastic). ILH has got me in a chokehold since I watched the MV.

43 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

olivia-wilde-nod.gif

oh you know ava max was on the moodboard

olivia-wilde-nod.gif

• Thanks 1

I smoke my cigarette with passion
I can tell he's addicted to my fashion
Let him do lines with me in the Hampton's, uh
I'm faithful to whoever's askin'
Can you keep a secret while we're dancin'
In my Deco million-dollar mansion?

why is this the best pre chorus of all time? the art the personality the melody... :WAP:

• Thanks 1

LET ME GO

SURRENDER CONTROL

NO YOU DON'T KNOW LOVE BUT YOU LOVE KEEPING ME CLOSE

OH NO DON'T CALL UP MY PHONE

EVERYTIME MY HEART BREAKS

YOU KNOW I CAN FEEL IT IN STEREO

*SAMPLE BEAT DROP*

winnie-the-pooh-ariel.gifwinnie-the-pooh-ariel.gifwinnie-the-pooh-ariel.gif

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

olivia-wilde-nod.gif

it's literally the best song on the album dafuq 

• Like 1

the truth is that sometimes we need cute lil dated ava max-esque pop songs 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pendulum said:

it's literally the best song on the album dafuq 

Every time it comes on I'm like, "Okay, let me give it a chance this time" then end up skipping it halfway through. It's technically not a bad song, it's just extremely bland and boring. Calling that the best on the album is insane to me. :katie:

4 hours ago, Pendulum said:

the truth is that sometimes we need cute lil dated ava max-esque pop songs 

That's what Miss Ava is for, don't rob her of her purpose. :giraffe:

• Thumbs Down 2

16 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

olivia-wilde-nod.gif

Villain exists but it's a very close second

olivia-wilde-nod.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.