Victoria Monét - "On My Mama"

kyliefever2002

Smoke > On My Mama > Party Girls

I’m insanely obsessed with this one, I just can’t stop hitting that replay button.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• monologueNacafe

• nooniebao

• Sabandija

this song should've gotten the big budget/choreo video that Party Girls got...it's already doing better on Spotify without a video.

• Like 2

On 6/28/2023 at 8:01 PM, 50thStateofMind said:

this song should've gotten the big budget/choreo video that Party Girls got...it's already doing better on Spotify without a video.

It's the horns for me in the pre-chorus and chorus. Similar to "Ass Like That," this song just has an unexplainable vibe to it.

spacer.png

On 6/28/2023 at 9:01 PM, 50thStateofMind said:

Right. It's about to catch up with Party Girls already.

'party girls' is cute but the chorus is pretty bland tbh. if anything it drags the vibe down a lil bit.

'on my mama' feels more on brand. again I don't think it's as strong as the best tracks on PT I, but does the job.

• 2 weeks later...

Smoke is the worst out of the three. What are some of yall talking about? :rip:

Glad it’s gaining some traction. Heard this at a bar in ATL and people were singing along. 

is she planning on shooting a video?

This has crack in it :deadbanana2:

Smoke and Party Girls lost replay value kinda quick but this is so damn addictive 

• 2 weeks later...

oh good, I was kinda perplexed at the one radio single of this era not having a video but it seems that choice has been corrected :bird:

DAMN DAMN DAMN SHE ATE :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.