Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• monologueNacafe

• nooniebao

• Sabandija

finally! 

sounds cute

7 minutes ago, haimpedro said:

ok but where's the jaguar II announcement?

like plsssss give us the date already

We love a good sample :katie2:I'm getting hype for the J2 release this summer!

i'm not sure after recent singles, i think jaguar pt. 2 lost her souls, i don't like it sonically. friends u can keep & coastin way better and they won't be on second chapter

i'm tired of her droplets 

I feel like sample will elevate it a bit, but still not nearly as strong as the tracks on jaguar pt I.

at this point, I'll just low my expectations and hope for a cute breezy project overall.

On 6/5/2023 at 10:36 PM, gingguu said:

i'm not sure after recent singles, i think jaguar pt. 2 lost her souls, i don't like it sonically. friends u can keep & coastin way better and they won't be on second chapter

9 hours ago, humbz said:

I feel like sample will elevate it a bit, but still not nearly as strong as the tracks on jaguar pt I.

at this point, I'll just low my expectations and hope for a cute breezy project overall.

I wonder how long Part 2 is going to be considering Jaguar was supposed to be a trilogy of EPs that would be combined to become her debut album. However she recently mentioned that since it took 3 years between Part 1 and upcoming part 2 (which obviously wasn’t the initial plan) this is now going to be the last instalment. I assume she’ll combine whatever Part 3 was with this one and we’ll get a 16-18 track project? 

Fingers crossed 

2 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

I wonder how long Part 2 is going to be considering Jaguar was supposed to be a trilogy of EPs that would be combined to become her debut album. However she recently mentioned that since it took 3 years between Part 1 and upcoming part 2 (which obviously wasn’t the initial plan) this is now going to be the last instalment. I assume she’ll combine whatever Part 3 was with this one and we’ll get a 16-18 track project? 

Fingers crossed 

if so… there’s hope! lol

• Like 1

It doesn't seem like there's any cohesiveness with Jaguar Pt. 2 but I'm still excited for new music nonetheless. 

Kinda ready for her to move on and focus on a full-length album though.

whew so good

the best of the 3 singles we’ve gotten so far hands down! :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.