Taylor Swift f/ Ice Spice - “Karma”

Click Clack

17 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

I for one am sick of Taylor releasing music again and again and again and again. Give us a rest. How many remixes, versions, vault tracks and re-recorded albums will we get this year? It is endless.

Aaaaand we have found the new "Somehow she still stays here" meme :ahh:

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• omrimayo

• Steve Johnson

• Taylor fanboy

• Starchild

18 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

I for one am sick of Taylor releasing music again and again and again and again. Give us a rest. How many remixes, versions, vault tracks and re-recorded albums will we get this year? It is endless.

And what do you want her to do? It’s her JOB.

Ice going from strength to strength. An incredibly smart move for both ladies. 

Karma is the perfect track for her to jump on, of all options on Midnights. 

fcef021b66e8d6e4088f372a64cfac4bb6a9603a

20 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

Well, she's not gonna stop so... :sadviolin:

20 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

Then start working for your fave's (very plausible) upcoming furniture line to not get tired of Taylor's "endless" releases. 

We love a working artisté, will give this some streams

why are yall so ******* pressed over this.. please just appreciate it. i and other fans are so happy she's releasing speak now tv this year and also really content abt this new version of midnights.. like you want her not to release nothing at all or something? so difficult to understand y'all's perspective on things lmao

3 hours ago, Starboys23 said:

Taylor’s a slave to capitalism and will always put streams and money over humanity or the feelings of fans and people around her. She is a money making machine, a corporate entity with no moral compass. She is not this great saint that she’s painted out to be and all these moves just showcase how desperate she is to remain the music industry’s biggest money maker - not that women don’t deserve to make that much money but just to be clear you can’t make that much and consciously also be a good person.

Not 3 of your 4 posts being in Taylor threads trolling, whose dupe is this :priceless:

IMG_0245.thumb.webp.904456604a9ce0323ad7

Edited by Headlock
  • Haha 1

What did I miss? What did Matty say about Ice Spice?

2 minutes ago, Green said:

What did I miss? What did Matty say about Ice Spice?

Chinese Chubby asian lady

The way she's getting dragged to hell and back for this shameless PR move, lmfaooo. 

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

The way she's getting dragged to hell and back for this shameless PR move, lmfaooo. 

This remix and video has been in the works for months dummy. 

“What’s Love Got To Do With It”  can possibly re-renter the hot 100 at #1. 

ice spice:skull: :dies: industry plant confirmed:intoit:

4 hours ago, Cool said:

Oh... Taylor's apparently getting eaten in the quotes!

One thing's for sure tho... Twitter hate never translates in real life! 

Exactly and neither does ATRL hate :cm:

4 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the fact two amazing women are going to release a collaboration and y'all narrow it down to some dumb **** a man said on a podcast.

Also this, but yes let's blame a woman for a mans actions ATRL :juanny:

ot: One of my fave tracks on the album getting remixed :jonny5:

#1 incoming :duca:

1 hour ago, Maxxie said:

THE FUMES LMAO :bibliahh:

Taylor is here to stay and ain't going anywhere boo :foxaylove3: 

Sounds liked you're just projecting because of the fact Rih refuses to give the Navy any music

280420664-2757635911049852-4710143582170

25 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

You don’t know what an industry plant is at all, just cause she got lucky through TikTok and started rapping in 2021 doesn’t make her a plant :ahh:

Also I don’t think any industry plant would own their masters

https://twitter.com/2cool2blog/status/1656671302458146816?s=46&t=yOsHZlHV7yyUvjVCjnq0pg

1 hour ago, Maxxie said:

You do know that making music is not only her passion but also her job?!? No one is forced to listen or buy her stuff either :lmao:

Yall are so unhinged.

I'm... curious to hear this.

28 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

How? Her first hit was with another new artist to the GP and only blew up cause of TikTok. Her other top 10 hit was cause she was riding off the the success of her first hit and Nicki Minaj fans mass bought the song, I also love the song btw. And her feature on Karma is with Taylor who is the biggest A-list artist against the industry. Also Taylor’s new boyfriend said some racist things against Ice Spice so Taylor is probably doing this for damage control. I’m not seeing what you’re implying unless you’re saying Taylor is the music industry and is using her… 

Ahhh the pressed soul in here. I love the meltdown :ahh:

people here trying to justify their hate for taylor just because Matty said something idiotic when this collab was already planned for months.

Better say that you are jealous and can't bear to see her on top.

I for one am sick of Picasso doing art again and again and again and again. Give us a rest. How many paintings, sculptures and pottery will we get this year? It is endless.

The number of people being PRESSED in this thread:dies: Another Top 5 hit is coming!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.