• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• omrimayo

• Steve Johnson

• Taylor fanboy

• Starchild

2 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Wasn’t her man being racist to Ice Spice a few weeks ago :deadbanana4:

It’s almost like only permanently online Twitter users cared about that, but I’m sure they’ll be out in droves telling a woman of color how she is supposed to behave 

Do you guys think she also plans to release the Eras Tour Documentary on the new Max app (formerly known as HBO Max). Their new slogan is "Max... the one to watch" just like in her post!

1 minute ago, crazyncool said:

Do you guys think she also plans to release the Eras Tour Documentary on the new Max app (formerly known as HBO Max). Their new slogan is "Max... the one to watch" just like in her post!

Wait :rip: They did just rebrand today.

2 hours ago, sillycilla said:

Brilliant PR from her boyfriends disrectful podcast about ice spice and woc. 

I really do think Taylor may be the devil :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, thetea said:

CDs can be made very quickly. for all we know, she could've made this collab 1-3 weeks ago

They actually can’t but just say anything I guess.

I can’t hear Ice on this without an instrumental change but exciting nonetheless!

3 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Wait :rip: They did just rebrand today.

They did yesterday

1 hour ago, Jonver said:

disgusting ho, this makes me dislike her, keep dating that racist *****.

Did Matty call Ice the n-word? He’s disgusting for that if true. :mazen:

The way everyone in this thread is acting like they’re outraged by Taylor, while completely denying a black woman her agency :toofunny2: Ice Spice has literally said she loves The 1975, but surely y’all know better than her 

Edited by Dephira

Song of the summer :duca:

Oh... Taylor's apparently getting eaten in the quotes!

One thing's for sure tho... Twitter hate never translates in real life! 

24 minutes ago, UnusualB said:

Using Ice Spice as a cover up for her boyfriends racism…despicable.

So now all we are are pawns for white people? **** off with the fake moral outrage.

ice spice is a person with her own damn feelings that you know nothing about, she chose to be on the song, she chose to be friends with Taylor since they met at the VMAs, and she chose to like the 1975 (for some reason) so no she isn't just some token being used as a cover 

1 hour ago, wish said:

She's getting that fat CHECK, I would do the same :clap3: and it'll bring more attention to the nasty things that man has said. A win-win

She likes Matty and the 1975 :rip: 

Also the Taylor stans, out of all people, preaching to everyone about cancel culture, the woke mob, and racism :deadbanana2: 

just take the criticism and keep enjoying the music, it’s not that hard 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

All I have to say is Ice deserves a bag, especially after that lady's man trashed her on that podcast. Do what you've gotta do queen :clap3:

Just now, Bhabylon said:

Also the Taylor stans, out of all people, preaching to everyone about cancel culture, the woke mob, and racism :deadbanana2: 

just take the criticism and keep enjoying the music, it’s not that hard 

They can't fathom a world where a single critique is leveled at her

:deadbanana: some of you SERIOUSLY need to be evaluated! 

anyways... summer bop incoming! ice spice in ha collab era

I wonder can she snatch another midnights #1 :gaycat4:

the fact two amazing women are going to release a collaboration and y'all narrow it down to some dumb **** a man said on a podcast.

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Matty didn't say anything about her.  The podcast host said something about her name like "it sounds like a chubby Chinese lady" since he didn't know who she was.  He did laugh at it though, but then apologized in one of their concerts.

Be serious.

The hosts and Healy then begin speculating on Spice’s ethnicity, with jokes about her sounding like an “Inuit Spice Girl,” a “chubby Chinese lady” and one of them saying, “‘Yeah, I rap and make music’ Do they talk like that? Do Inuits talk like that?” The audio of the podcast then found Healy and the hosts imitating Chinese and Hawaiian accents as they laughed out loud and joked about what Healy should have said when he slipped into Ice Spice’s DMs.

After one of the men suggested Healy should have asked about her ethnic background while dropping an Inuit ethnic slur, Healy called Ice Spice “dumb.” The offensive episode was pulled from Apple and Spotify earlier this month but can still be heard on Youtube.

And his apology contained the words, “I kind of feel bad.” 

Edited by suburbannature
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the fact two amazing women are going to release a collaboration and y'all narrow it down to some dumb **** a man said on a podcast.

42 minutes ago, Starchild said:

So now all we are are pawns for white people? **** off with the fake moral outrage.

ice spice is a person with her own damn feelings that you know nothing about, she chose to be on the song, she chose to be friends with Taylor since they met at the VMAs, and she chose to like the 1975 (for some reason) so no she isn't just some token being used as a cover 

9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Be serious.

And his apology contained the words, “I kind of feel bad.” 

this is ******* disgusting 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Starboys23

Taylor’s a slave to capitalism and will always put streams and money over humanity or the feelings of fans and people around her. She is a money making machine, a corporate entity with no moral compass. She is not this great saint that she’s painted out to be and all these moves just showcase how desperate she is to remain the music industry’s biggest money maker - not that women don’t deserve to make that much money but just to be clear you can’t make that much and consciously also be a good person.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 14

2 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

this is ******* disgusting 

The audacity :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.