Taylor Swift f/ Ice Spice - “Karma”

Click Clack

9 minutes ago, wish said:

The way Taylor's only collabing with Ice Spice because her boyfriend said racist things about her :rip: very uncomfortable

Good for Ice Spice getting that bag, but this is a very gross and very calculated move using a black woman to hide behind genuine criticisms. 

Edited by Sannie

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• omrimayo

• Steve Johnson

• Taylor fanboy

• Starchild

10 minutes ago, M.R. said:

And that is why she is a mastermind.

And using this collaboration as damage control, smart queen 👸 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, wish said:

The way Taylor's only collabing with Ice Spice because her boyfriend said racist things about her :rip: very uncomfortable

And where did you got this confirmation from? :rip:

Edited by Artistofthedecade

4 minutes ago, Arrows said:

The video and song was definitely planned long before the Matty controversy 

^

Just few days ago I have imagined Taylor released cute song like Cupid feat Ice Spice and suddenly we have their collab :lakitu:

anyways, i feel like this will sound amazing. i’m excited. :WAP:

The cover art is GORGEOUS my god

Regarding the Matty thing, you all thinking Taylor takes this type of decisions in a 2 weeks span of time lol. This remix was most likely thought since way before

This collab probably was planned months before. :skull: There's literally thousands of CDs already printed with this collab included. Be serious

• Like 2

So glad that they linked up and collaborated after they met at the iHeart Radio Awards :alexz3:

10 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

The song is bad, I guess it was fitting to get this gir on the remix.

You heard it? 

1 minute ago, ToraeGilt said:

You heard it? 

It really does not take very long to do a remix. We all know this is going to be the same song with an Ice Spice verse instead of the bridge. This is clearly a PR move. :dies:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

14 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Good for Ice Spice getting that bag, but this is a very gross and very calculated move using a black woman to hide behind genuine criticisms. 

Maybe, just maybe, Ice has no problems with Taylor (or Matty) because, in the real world people don’t hold ignorant mistakes against each other the way the internet and cancel culture would want you to believe. Matty laughing at some ignorant and prejudicial jokes in passing is nothing compared to actual racism in the world right now and Ice was more than capable of making that judgment herself. 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

29 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Wasn’t her man being racist to Ice Spice a few weeks ago :deadbanana4:

yeah this collab seems like a PR move. regardless, i'm still excited. taylor really knows how to subvert expectations and keep fans fed. hopefully she does pre-orders for a vinyl for the til dawn edition. 

I had Karma on repeat the last week, I would have never expected an Ice Spice remix but I'm here for it :ahh:

6 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

This collab probably was planned months before. :skull: There's literally thousands of CDs already printed with this collab included. Be serious

CDs can be made very quickly. for all we know, she could've made this collab 1-3 weeks ago

And yeah it's def a PR move. All these years she never collaborated with a black female so very suspicious timing

6 minutes ago, Cotton said:

It really does not take very long to do a remix. 

The remix is included in thousands of CDs they printed 

11 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

+ when did she have time to film a video during tour sans Liverpool which is obviously for SNTV :deadbanana2:

So unserious. Anyway, a collapse is coming!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, Arrows said:

The video and song was definitely planned long before the Matty controversy 

receipt ??? :coffee2:

5 minutes ago, thetea said:

CDs can be made very quickly. for all we know, she could've made this collab 1-3 weeks ago

nah already some media already reported about this remix on mid April (we are not talking about The Sun here) so that clearly isn't the case

29 minutes ago, wish said:

Are we even sure that Taylor is dating this man? Seems rather a bizarre and random thing for her to do 

17 minutes ago, elincomprendid said:

The cover art is GORGEOUS my god

Regarding the Matty thing, you all thinking Taylor takes this type of decisions in a 2 weeks span of time lol. This remix was most likely thought since way before

The podcast came out in February and there's rumors that Taylor has been with Matty since she recorded Midnights. It's not confirmed that it happened before, but I wouldn't put it past her and it's very sus

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.