• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• omrimayo

• Steve Johnson

• Taylor fanboy

• Starchild

This is going to sound interesting. But, Karma is one of my favorite songs from the album so serve us with a bop. 

Ignore the drama for a sec, this is gonna be ASS :dies:

4 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

y’all be careful out here they reporting

Not the Swiffer WetJets tryna clean up the mess after them having a field day in RWT threads. Like stan, like fave. :skull:

OT: Hope it works out for Ice Spice tho 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

3 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

Ignore the drama for a sec, this is gonna be ASS :dies:

why ASS sniffers ALWAYS talking bout ASS :dies:

Is this gonna be a diff production like bad blood remix? Or same with just ice spice added l…

Omg another #1 incoming. I feel Taylor is going to go hard to make this successful. 

9 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

what on earth is going on in here :rip:

Pathetic meltdown by OTHs as usual. 

OT: it bryter reaches #1 on hot 100. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

I’m not relating this to Taylor at all, but to say he didn’t speak about Ice Spice and was just “edgelord” is stan delusion at its worst.

It's the truth though, listen to the audio.  He did not say anything specifically about her. The host who didn't know who she was is the one who was making dumb stuff up to be funny).  The making fun of accents is racist behavior obviously, but Matty did not actually literally insult who Ice Spice actually is.  They were being dumb and making stuff up since one of the hosts had never heard of her.  That's where a lot of this is being taken extremely out of context.

Transcript:

Matty: Ice Spice, you know who that is?

Host 1: Nick doesn't know who that is.

Host 2 (the one who doesn't know who she is, the Nick that Host 1 mentioned): She's like, one of the Spice Girls.

Host 1: She's a rapper-

Matty: She's a rapper from the Spice Girls.

Host 2 (who has never heard of her, doesn't know what she actually looks like): She's an Inuit Spice Girl. Just this chubby Chinese lady, *does dumb accent*

Host 1: Do they talk like that, do Inuits talk like that?

Matty: They don't talk with a Chinese accent..

Host 1: It's like a more Hawaiian style

Matty: Welcome to Hawaii!

*the hosts do dumb accents, Matty laughs*

Matty: Yeah that's what Ice Spice is like (sarcasm, clearly)

(back on topic)

Host 1: She's a very attractive woman that released one song, and basically-

Host 2: So did you slide in her dms and were like "so what are you, a ***ing eskimo or something?"

Matty: Yeah, yeah, that's what I was like you ***ing dumb dude  (sarcasm)

Host 1: Anyways-

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Arrows said:

The video and song was definitely planned long before the Matty controversy 

This. 

48 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

why ASS sniffers ALWAYS talking bout ASS :dies:

Oh no you’re sooooooo shadyyyy :dancehall3:

• Like 1

Taylor is so ******* smart I’m kind of in awe :jonny: 

This thread

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

This is why we can't have nice things indeed.

Edited by Popboi.

I for one am sick of Taylor releasing music again and again and again and again. Give us a rest. How many remixes, versions, vault tracks and re-recorded albums will we get this year? It is endless.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

I for one am sick of Taylor releasing music again and again and again and again. Give us a rest. How many remixes, versions, vault tracks and re-recorded albums will we get this year? It is endless.

Then don’t listen to it. Bye. 

6 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

Okay? Go buy a new crayon and let us enjoy our fave's music and content then

280420664-2757635911049852-4710143582170

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Starboys23 said:

Taylor’s a slave to capitalism and will always put streams and money over humanity or the feelings of fans and people around her. She is a money making machine, a corporate entity with no moral compass. She is not this great saint that she’s painted out to be and all these moves just showcase how desperate she is to remain the music industry’s biggest money maker - not that women don’t deserve to make that much money but just to be clear you can’t make that much and consciously also be a good person.

this is a Wendy’s 

10 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

Only a Rihanna fan could argue that releasing music is a bad thing for an artist to do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

:deadbanana4:

13 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

You listened to all of those? :ahh:

I’m a stan and I didn’t, just reputation on loop.

15 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

:hoetenks:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.