• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexyzinger

• PopMusicJunkie

• Apolonio

• Jotham

It didn't do much for me tbh. But nice trailer overall.

Loving Millena's/Kitana's designs much more than MK11 btw.

I’m intrigued!!! Mortal Kombat rarely does wrong! Exited to see in game, game-play looks like the stages are going to be grand and beautiful based on the cgi trailer!

-

Mileena and Kitana will never serve **** again I fear! Lowkey love the sexier model look. Oop

MILEENA & KITANA THEIR NEW DESIGNS :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: 

• Like 1

it looks like they’re SEXY again, thank God!

No Sindel from the start? I’m out of here! 

And we're back to number 1... Makes sense since this is the 30th anniversary of MK.

Hopefully we get more than just Mileena and Kitana as females...

Scorpion and sub zero with manbuns :rip: 

Liu Kang serving pocahontas :rip: 

Mileena & Kitana served ahhhh

giphy.webp

Looked kinda stun, can’t wait for September!  I started with 11 and played X on PS Plus so I’m very new to the series but loving the visuals. Serve me sex and gore 

Can they finally let Mileena become that top girl? It's time!

Moderately excited for this. Will preorder tomorrow when it goes live. 

• ATRL Administrator

I really wanted them to reinvent Mileena by having her face transform instead of her being half Baraka’s race lol. 

Very exciting! Character designs look great. 

I hope the game is properly optimized for PC, but since nowadays preorders are a gamble I'll wait. 

16 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I really wanted them to reinvent Mileena by having her face transform instead of her being half Baraka’s race lol. 

I assume it's old canon Mileena that was brought up with Kitana since childhood. But also- why? 

• ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, Negev said:

Very exciting! Character designs look great. 

I hope the game is properly optimized for PC, but since nowadays preorders are a gamble I'll wait. 

I assume it's old canon Mileena that was brought up with Kitana since childhood. But also- why? 

Because I wanted them to subvert their history a bit by having Kitana be jealous of the attention King Jerrod and Queen Sindel give to Mileena because she’s different. 

Just now, Ryan said:

Because I wanted them to subvert their history a bit by having Kitana be jealous of the attention King Jerrod and Queen Sindel give to Mileena because she’s different. 

Mileena was conceived during Shao Khan's reign. Since Mileena had the Tarkatan mouth she was a failure as a clone for Kitana, so she was introduced as her twin and remained as backup in case Kitana regained her memories and found out the truth about her parents.

In the reestablished timeline Mileena was "born" during the tournament and she was childish and inexperienced. 

as much as i LOVE the series they peaked with Armageddon i fear. now i just wish they could get a television series right for once. it deserves that.

This trailer was amazing tbh and has got me hyped up. I hope that they don’t do Kano dirty as he looked great in MK11. 

16 minutes ago, sparrowblue said:

as much as i LOVE the series they peaked with Armageddon i fear. now i just wish they could get a television series right for once. it deserves that.

Lmao that was literally one of the worst games!

5 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

Lmao that was literally one of the worst games!

NOTHING beats the roster and motor kombat. even the story was decent. it might be messy and chaotic but it's still good. sorry bout it!

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.