STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Is anyone watching the mess that is BlackPink at Coachella?

ATRL-o-matic

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

People will still get excited for a Blackpink comeback than FiftyFifty. FiftyFifty will be forgotten in 2024. 

yet none of blackpink attempts will go as high as fiftyfifty :ducky:

they can try tho…

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Windy Day

• siratakexxx

• JBJT2786

• Josh

People acting like a cute tik tok viral moment will bring 5050 longevity (typing this while listening to Cupid) :bibliahh: and they forgot how BP conquered and achieved. They are not the biggest girl group in the world for nothing. Keep dreaming.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

1 hour ago, Windy Day said:

newjeans, fiftyfifty and twice are a billion times bigger than blackpink in the US, sadly. BP’s "global" relevance was ended a while ago already

fiftyfifty completely destroyed them i’m afraid

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

I must say the bitter atrl racist pop stans and the kpop stans who are mostly sheeps can talk all they want, but we all watched the stage and the pinks ate that thing up. Its okay to be a hater, like admit that instead of blatantly lying and I know it hurts that most of your favs will never be able to even have 1/4th of the slayage pinkchella was no matter how much you pressed h0es cry about your irrelevant "talented" fads deserving more 

1 hour ago, Windy Day said:

fiftyfifty is more relevant with the american gp at the moment than blackpink ever will be :bibliahh:

blackpink is only doing good in the bots department

Yall just type stuff istg :rip:

MESS??? They slayed so hard 

im even re-watching atm lmao 

8 hours ago, LCTV said:

mariahshady.thumb.gif.a5c69f73b214c797e9

- these days

Yes, the woman recently giving interviews about her induction to the National Register, Songwriters Hall of Fame, whose last album was acclaimed, and publishing a life-spanning acclaimed memoir. Cute attempt.

2 hours ago, Windy Day said:

fiftyfifty is more relevant with the american gp at the moment than blackpink ever will be :bibliahh:

You don’t have to LIE. Who the **** is fifty fifty? :psyduck:

8 hours ago, playboi said:

This girl has the worst vocal tone known to mankind please stop joking

Her tone is cute you’re mad 

2 hours ago, Windy Day said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

BLACKPINK slayed Coachella keep pressed :bibliahh: they looked absolutely stunning, they served budget and hits 

57 minutes ago, bijonse said:

You don’t have to LIE. Who the **** is fifty fifty? :psyduck:

I was just about to ask this. I was occasionally listening to kpop since 2016 and never heard of them :rip:

7 hours ago, Asparagus Spears said:

If I remember correctly I’m pretty sure blackpink weren’t even supposed to be headlining. It was supposed to be Rihanna before she got pregnant and then she had to pull out. Could you imagine the collapse if Rihanna hadn’t of pulled out? Like, imagine seeing Rosalía and then Rihanna!! 

With how disappointing Rihanna's SuperBowl set, it's a good thing she backed out

BLACKPINK did amazing

Like with 2-3 second footages of their concert, people will nitpick and point out every little detail just to tarnish these 4 talented ladies

Their whole set was top notch. Yall just mad

I loved their set and the rosalia one. The only one who was very boring was the Bad Bunny one. :gaycat4:

9 hours ago, Nini said:

I was just about to ask this. I was occasionally listening to kpop since 2016 and never heard of them :rip:

are you 40?? they’re ORGANICALLY more successful than blackpink ever will be :kitty:

Just now, Windy Day said:

are you 40?? they’re ORGANICALLY more successful than blackpink ever will be :kitty:

Congrats for the new PSY i guess

13 hours ago, Windy Day said:

newjeans, fiftyfifty and twice are a billion times bigger than blackpink in the US, sadly. BP’s "global" relevance was ended a while ago already

fiftyfifty completely destroyed them i’m afraid

list their HOT100 entry then! 

13 hours ago, Taylena said:

My dear MY oh my, I would give up trolling if i was you cuz it's definitely not giving what you think is giving. 

He probably mad that his fave struggle to book venue bigger than 3k while BP having stadium tour and headlining biggest music festival in the world.

22 minutes ago, siratakexxx said:

Congrats for the new PSY i guess

and psy is sadly more remembered than blackpink :kitty:

18 minutes ago, siratakexxx said:

list their HOT100 entry then! 

He probably mad that his fave struggle to book venue bigger than 3k while BP having stadium tour and headlining biggest music festival in the world.

blackpink enders are coming :kitty:

and why are you bringing "my faves" (who are they?)? i’m not as mentally deranged as you guys to base my entire existence behind idols and send personal attacks on other platforms because of a post someone wrote on atrl :kitty:

Edited by Windy Day

12 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

and psy is sadly more remembered than blackpink :kitty:

Yeah in history book maybe while BP still stomping and collecting tour attendance, album sales, streams, views and modeling gigs.

11 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

blackpink enders are coming :kitty:

and why are you bringing "my faves" (who are they?)? i’m not as mentally deranged as you guys to base my entire existence behind idols and send personal attacks on other platforms because of a post someone wrote on atrl :kitty:

BP H100 entris 

group: 9

their solos : 3

collab : 3

Goodluck beating that.

52 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

Lol, no, I'm far far away from 40.

Now list stadiums they sold out and how many albums they sold throughout their career.

4 hours ago, Nini said:

Lol, no, I'm far far away from 40.

Now list stadiums they sold out and how many albums they sold throughout their career.

they debuted 4 months ago and are destroying blackpink in the global charts :ducky:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.