Is anyone watching the mess that is BlackPink at Coachella?

ATRL-o-matic

1 minute ago, MaoMars said:

I haven't watched BB, I was so tired yesterday but I love Dakiti, I hope he sang it !!

Yup and he brought out Jhayco too. The crowd was so loud at points...loudest I've ever heard during a livestream.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Windy Day

• siratakexxx

• JBJT2786

• Josh

They are singing and dancing at the same time the whole time so it's understandable. they are still vocally more talented than those voiceless white pop girls white gays stans such as katy, britney, taylor, etc so please stop this racism

They need an oxygen tank. Help them!

Just now, MaoMars said:

He has so many bops :redface:

It a full 2 hour and some change set. I wish I was there ( even with the guitar fail with a certain white rapper in middle). It was so epic.

4 minutes ago, Taemira said:

They are singing and dancing at the same time the whole time so it's understandable. they are still vocally more talented than those voiceless white pop girls white gays stans such as katy, britney, taylor, etc so please stop this racism

Baby, they were excellent 4 years ago when I saw them in the Sahara tent. No reason to claim racism. They've gotten lazy ( especially Jennie who looks like she doesn't want to be there) and the only time they had a great energy was during  their solo sets ( at least Rose and Lisa)

It's a mess. Bad Bunny was a mess too. Coachella is not it this year.

I have to say Rosalia has the most annoying stans after Lana

OT: your fault

35 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Damn I blame BIGBANG for rejecting Coachella offer, they would kill it with live vocals, not this mess of models who only there to showoff and not performance. 

Your misogyny is showing :devil: but what can you expect from someone who stans seungri’s group 

Did we watch the same show? They mothered that one and the crowd went crazy. The ****? The backtrack was so loud at the begging part, but they fixed it after couple of songs. 

then why did you watch it all till the end if you hate it?

Started out messy and there was too much going on but it got better throughout and in the end it was an enjoyable show. I don't think anyone attends a BLACKPINK concert expecting powerhouse vocalists or whatever. Y'all were expecting something else? :rip:

It's all about the overall production and they did good at that. This is what the fans were expecting anyways

The OP's meltdown :bibliahh:

They ATE DOWN and DELIVERED, punching that keyboard won't change reality :sorry:

Some of your faves cant even walk and sing at the same time:rip:

the girls did great:clap3:

46 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Damn I blame BIGBANG for rejecting Coachella offer, they would kill it with live vocals, not this mess of models who only there to showoff and not performance. 

No one know these druggies in the US be serious :deadbanana4:

Both Charlie, Rosalia and BP slayed !

WE LOVE WOMEN :clap3:

fumes :heart:

Edited by Adama

Their 2019 performance >>>>

but this was still great tho, idk what you’re talking about

The start was really weak but towards the end it got really good 

Did we watch the same show?:deadbanana2: those girls killed that show :clap3:the production, the set, the outfits, I only know like 3 songs of them but the whole performance was amazing. :clap3:

the backfire was inevitable since you made the thread in the second song :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Administrator

BlackPink KILLED it at Coachella. They proved why they’re the biggest and most successful girl group in the world. Shelved and disbanded groups could never.

whew, can’t wait to go through this thread with the mods and ZTP anyone who posted something racist or bigoted. :duca:

I saw Rosalía in Lolla Arg and her set was meh, the production she had was like of a newbie and it's almost impossible to understand what she sings. 6/10 :chick3:

It hurt because I love Motomami

It did start off sloppy and I don't think they could hear themselves sometimes...

But they still shut it down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.