Nashville, TN Christian School Shooting: 6+gunman dead

Espresso

16 minutes ago, Ryan said:

The implication that we took down the banner for the thread because the shooter identified as trans is absolutely disgusting. Trust and believe I will be discussing with the co-admins the possibility of permanently revoking your account status as a result.

The banner was removed because the emergent breaking news had passed, and I wanted to elevate a different discussion thread. I didn’t feel it was appropriate to have the Shawn thread up and the shooter thread. There is no conspiracy. And shame on you for coming into what is supposed to be a safe space for LGBTQ members and espousing your dangerous right-wing propaganda. 

Thank you.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Aethereal

• Bears01

• ClashAndBurn

17 minutes ago, Ryan said:

The implication that we took down the banner for the thread because the shooter identified as trans is absolutely disgusting. Trust and believe I will be discussing with the co-admins the possibility of permanently revoking your account status as a result.

The banner was removed because the emergent breaking news had passed, and I wanted to elevate a different discussion thread. I didn’t feel it was appropriate to have the Shawn thread up and the shooter thread. There is no conspiracy. And shame on you for coming into what is supposed to be a safe space for LGBTQ members and espousing your dangerous right-wing propaganda. 

The mod and admin team really has to put up with a lot of BS and we don’t appreciate y’all enough—thank you, Ryan!

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

@Bears01 Requesting OP Update

MNPD Body Camera Footage Released from Official PD YouTube account. Trauma Warning.

Hide contents

Can I request the mods to hand over the thread to you by chance? You’re usually really good at this @Bloo

• ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, Bears01 said:

Can I request the mods to hand over the thread to you by chance? You’re usually really good at this @Bloo

I can do that. 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Trans person that legally bought 7 guns. The spinning on both sides for this will be crazy :deadbanana2: 

What spinning? Lmao democrats agree that owning guns should be made a lot harder for all people, including this shooter. There is no gotcha moment here

there is 0 reason for any person to legally buy 7 guns, and cis people continue to massively outdo their share of the population in mass shootings. But according to republicans I thought everyone should be able to legally buy as many rocket launchers as they want, and there is absolutely nothing we can do about such cases?

Edited by Dephira

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

I can do that. 

Thank you sir! 

@Espresso this thread is all yours if you want to post anymore updates 

They just did a report on the shooter and said this person was a transgendee woman and used she/her pronouns.... but then they said that on their bio that they use he/him pronouns. So now I am confused, was this a MtF or FtM transgender person?? Did the reporter misgendered them on purpose by using she/her prounouns if they actually use he/him pronouns or did they say this person uses he/him prounouns by mistake?

My country isn't very progressive and trans issues are almost never discussed so I just wanna make sure if they were being an ass on purpose and used incorrect pronouns or did they made a mistake when saying which prounouns they used in bio by accident?

I hate how fast the "hate crime against Christians" narrative is spreading :deadbanana2: oh so now straight white conservatives suddenly understand what a hate crime is when they get to pretend to be the victims? :deadbanana2: 

15 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

They just did a report on the shooter and said this person was a transgendee woman and used she/her pronouns.... but then they said that on their bio that they use he/him pronouns. So now I am confused, was this a MtF or FtM transgender person?? Did the reporter misgendered them on purpose by using she/her prounouns if they actually use he/him pronouns or did they say this person uses he/him prounouns by mistake?

My country isn't very progressive and trans issues are almost never discussed so I just wanna make sure if they were being an ass on purpose and used incorrect pronouns or did they made a mistake when saying which prounouns they used in bio by accident?

Audrey Hale's LinkedIn profile has (He/Him) pronouns listed, as well as links to an Instagram account named "Aiden"

That's about all we know at this point.

5 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Audrey Hale's LinkedIn profile has (He/Him) pronouns listed, as well as links to an Instagram account named "Aiden"

That's about all we know at this point.

So nobody knows?? Thank you for information!

14 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

So nobody knows?? Thank you for information!

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/friend-contacted-authorities-after-speaking-nashville-shooter-audrey/story?id=98182991

this article says “assigned female at birth” so it sounds like ftm. Not sure how reliable though cause it honestly sounds like this friend barely knew the murderer. Like basically all they could describe of this person is how they were on the basketball court 14 years ago? Meaningless 

44 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Dailymail has pictures of Audrey as a child, so it's Ftm apparently. 

7 guns is laughable. I was attacked today in a comment section for asking why any American would need 3 guns, people said it's their right and they love guns. :katie: I will never understand. 

People trying to blame trans for the act of an individual, where is this energy every week when a straight white men commits a mass shooting?

53 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Great question! From my understanding it comes down to the fact that many people, especially the police who issued the first statements, don’t understand the difference between a trans man and trans woman so the wrong term was used, leading to the confusion.

46 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

A transgender man (FTM) who wasn’t fully out to family and friends and was only fully out online, which is why family/friends were using “Audrey” and “she/her” but Instagram/LinkedIn bios etc. said “Aiden” and “he/him.”

It’s not just your country, even the U.S. media is confused about the correct name and pronouns due to the shooter going by different names and pronouns with different people and offline/online.

2 minutes ago, brazil said:

Honestly, why havent gays boycotted twitter yet?

The sane ones have. 

(I’m not sane, but I have boycotted Twitter)

3 hours ago, Bears01 said:

Thank you sir! 

@Espresso this thread is all yours if you want to post anymore updates 

Ok, thanks! Lot to sift through and I’m still at work, will get to it later tonight.

Fox News being Fox News

this is awful. it’s so crazy to think that there is still no gun reform after years and years of there being school shootings almost daily. how do people in the U.S feel safe sending their kids to school daily?

8 hours ago, Letemtalk said:

Fox News being Fox News

It's inconceivable that they'd lead with a headline 'Nashville white shooter kills six' or even 'Nashville black shooter kills six'.

And yet somehow in their warped brains, it's acceptable to do so with trans people.

truly I hope this shooter rots in hell not only for their crimes but also for helping the fascist attack on trans people gain even more momentum

12 minutes ago, Harrier said:

It's inconceivable that they'd lead with a headline 'Nashville white shooter kills six' or even 'Nashville black shooter kills six'.

They absolutely WOULD do the second one. There just aren't any examples because school shootings are almost exclusively a cis white male phenomenon in 99% of cases.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.