• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Aethereal

• Bears01

• ClashAndBurn

The way we hear every week a school shooting in the USA. Condolences to the families. 

Rest in peace poor children. All the children in the school will be traumatised for life. America is an evil place for allowing this.

A female shooter doesn’t happen very often 

Tennessee won't care, they're too busy "backing the blue", banning drag shows, and listening to Morgan Wallen and Taylor Swift.

I've become so used to this that I don't even react to the title anymore. Just overall sad where the country seems to be heading to.

1 minute ago, Afterglow said:

Tennessee won't care, they're too busy "backing the blue", banning drag shows, and listening to Morgan Wallen and Taylor Swift.

can we not include stan wars crap in this thread?

4 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Bringing up Taylor Swift and Morgan Wallen in such a serious thread. Some of y’all really are addicted to Stan wars and it’s not okay. 

OT: updating the thread title

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

I've become so used to this that I don't even react to the title anymore. Just overall sad where the country seems to be heading to.

can we not include stan wars crap in this thread?

Nope. We have to denigrate Southern people as "Republicans who deserve what they get" even if they're actually in Democrat communities like Nashville and Rolling Fork, Mississippi.

It's the liberal thing to do, after all.

• ATRL Administrator

You got hateful elected officials trying to ban drag queens, gays and transpeople — people are no danger to children — but won’t ban the very things that MURDER our children in the form of guns. Shame on them. And shame on those who send them back into office.

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Nope. We have to denigrate Southern people as "Republicans who deserve what they get" even if they're actually in Democrat communities like Nashville and Rolling Fork, Mississippi.

It's the liberal thing to do, after all.

While liberals do the bare minimum to make changes, it’s still the issues of republicans who outright are responsible for this catastrophe. TN literally spent all last week in their state legislature banning drag shows and targeting transgender kids, while states like MI where passing red flag laws in their state legislature. 

Im not saying liberals don’t suck more often than not, but you see where priorities lay, shall I say 

Praying for those effected. This world is crazy!!!

I still don't understand how a country can let this happen year after year, week after week. So many administrations have gone by and yet none was able to resolve this problem that has been haunting this country for years. How is it normal to send kids to school not knowing if they will come back? Truly a nightmare :biblio:

Tragic but nothing new.

Why do these crazies always go for innocent kids instead of their crazy, corrupt evil politicians?

11 minutes ago, Reginald said:

But "the drag queens," are the real threat to schools, you guys :johnald: /s 

Not the time or place right now. 

Rip to the deceased :doc:

3 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

While liberals do the bare minimum to make changes, it’s still the issues of republicans who outright are responsible for this catastrophe. TN literally spent all last week in their state legislature banning drag shows and targeting transgender kids, while states like MI where passing red flag laws in their state legislature. 

Im not saying liberals don’t suck more often than not, but you see where priorities lay, shall I say 

Liberal communities are the ones being affected by this, but sure, it's "Republicans getting what they deserve"???

Just now, ClashAndBurn said:

Liberal communities are the ones being affected by this, but sure, it's "Republicans getting what they deserve"???

No, I said it’s republicans lawmakers who are mainly responsible for why this is still a daunting issue in American society. Republicans outright acceptance of it, and liberals who are cowardly. 

Just because Nashville is blue, doesn’t mean they don’t fall under TNs laws, and TNs gun laws are nonexistent 

R.I.P. to the poor babies and the faculty members 

18 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

What the **** is your problem. This is no time or place for stan wars, neither of those artists (or even the war on Drag Queens right now in conservative states) has anything to do with innocent children being killed by lackadaisical gun laws.

Youre a sick freak.

Children dying SHOULD be a wake up call and yet, sadly as American history has proven, it won’t be. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.